W57's laziest

DeletedUser

@wfman077 yes i am a better player than you because look at your points and ODA compared to me..enough said?.. please try harder next time when trying to insult me? Lets hope you are as good ingame as you say you are on the forums otherwise you may be running out of options when the inactive caps run out..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wish other wfmans pop up again.

Laziest award getter goes to patzer.

So he can get an award .

DeletedUser

Yes. I love awards :)

A bit of your own medicine comes on here, I mean this is for public forum and when your own tribe are sick of your posting , you know you doing something wrong.

So glad too see people taking my new efforts to troll certain people seriously.

DeletedUser

Yes. I love awards :)

A bit of your own medicine comes on here, I mean this is for public forum and when your own tribe are sick of your posting , you know you doing something wrong.

So glad too see people taking my new efforts to troll certain people seriously.

i cudnt really care lol

carry on ruinin these forums, seems like u want to finish them off, and since its just me, u and greenknight posting flaming each other, well job well done

:) cheers for showin everyone that, see the thing is ppl expect it from me, they dnt expect this from u but now u have shown everyone this is who u really are inside, it comes naturally to u :)

edit: oh an richard4420 posting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i cudnt really care lol

carry on ruinin these forums, seems like u want to finish them off, and since its just me, u and greenknight posting flaming each other, well job well done

i dont mind replyin with sarcasm, i can do it all day, its just happy to know u have shown everyone that u really are scum instead of the oh so respectable duke u make out to be :)

:) cheers for showin everyone that, see the thing is ppl expect it from me, they dnt expect this from u but now u have shown everyone this is who u really are inside, it comes naturally to u :)

edit: oh an richard4420 posting

I fail too see how playing you at your own game makes me as low as you?

I am yet too see them nobles :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm a lazy nobler too. I just like blowing up Nukes cause it's fun! I much prefer static targets like inactive tribemates. I get really lucky too and pick those villages that have all offensive troops. Most of my Nuke returns intact. It's a great world and a great day to go barb hunting :)

DeletedUser

Try reading the above post and then you will know why you are as low as Wfman, you have no class sir.

Doing a bit of research i found a few quotes....

If you look back i think you will find Wfman gave you no time on when he would try noble you or date, it's funny though that you want someone to do something straight away even though your co-duke makes a bold statement and only starts the noble attempts in last few weeks, pretty ironic if you ask me but then again coming from you it does not surprise me.

Maybe you deserve the double standard award as well, wow your are winning a lot of awards lately, you must feel like you have achieved so much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have presumed an incoming by now. :icon_rolleyes:

Am sure we have given JAb plenty :icon_eek:

@Vilja

Seems we are similar players, I love nuking :)

DeletedUser

Bunch of spammers,, Even a mod :icon_eek:

lolz

I vote GreenKnight the laziest resource balancer to have ever Graced TW,, get your finger out :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Bunch of spammers,, Even a mod :icon_eek:

lolz

I vote GreenKnight the laziest resource balancer to have ever Graced TW,, get your finger out :icon_twisted:

I hate resource balancing..you farm and balance and i noble? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Im more lazy / laziest of all

I dont noble , farm ,res bal ,

DeletedUser

I look on my account, and spam the forums, i dont even do anything, lol :)

All my rescources are 400k 400k 400k :(

DeletedUser82080

I am the laziest player since I don't like stacking my little villages while getting attacked. :eek:

*Beautiful Pain - BORED - W57