W58 - Statistics

DeletedUser

I done this before, and, at the start of the world, it showed some slight success, I guess it depends on who is and who isn't interessted in the statistics of the world. At the opening stages when developments will be shown rapidly I will try and print-screen every 12hours, maybe even more frequently, and then have images print-screen less and less frequently as the world grows older.

Anyways, this is a place for you to chat about what you find weird about the world, why you think there are this many that and that many of this and so on so fourth. Hopefully it will keep some boredom at bay, but not for long I know.

Anyways, here goes;

10th August 2011 - 21:15:
[spoil]
100811.png

So as you can see from this, so far only 80 players out of 8.6K players have paladins (myself included tehe :icon_wink:). So what do you guys think, will this be a big advantage or do you think because of the more recent tutorial we can see more spikes in the world?[/spoil]

10th August 2011 - 22:15:
[spoil]
100811-22hrs16mins.png

Looks like those with the 80 paladins have now lost their advantage as more people grab paladin's. How much spiking will we really see?![/spoil]

10th August 2011 - 23:15:
[spoil]
100811-23hrs15mins.png
[/spoil]

11th August 2011 - 14:15:
[spoil]
110811-14hrs15mins.png
Well looky here! 4 axemen. The world is under way :icon_wink:[/spoil]

11th August 2011 - 21:15;
[SPOIL]
110811-21hrs15mins.png
[/SPOIL]

12th August 2011 - 08:15;
[SPOIL]
120811-08hrs15mins.png
Still no archers, surprised? Not surprised?[/SPOIL]

13th August 2011 - 17:01;
[SPOIL]
130811-17hrs01mins.jpg
[/SPOIL]

21st August 2011 - 20:58;
[SPOIL]
210811-20hrs58mins.jpg
[/SPOIL]

For your information:
I am always serious about people spamming in my threads and I hate it, actually it makes me feel sick. Well it doesn't, but everytime I see a spam post it will be reported. I do this for all of my threads. So do yourselves a favour, do not post spam, otherwise we know what the scary Elder Mod is going to do to us!

Much wuv Petnq :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting thread if it gets updated every day or so. Would be nice to compare each day to eachother.

DeletedUser

How is the average for village and player different.....?

DeletedUser

Interesting thread if it gets updated every day or so. Would be nice to compare each day to eachother.

Thank you, much appreciated. I will do my best to keep it updated as often as possible :icon_smile:

How is the average for village and player different.....?

Barbarian villages are beautifully low pointed things <3

DeletedUser100696

That first spoiler isn't working for me for some reason. The second one works just fine but the first won't open.

DeletedUser

Didn't think it counted barbs. :/

It clearly does :icon_wink:
Otherwise they have always had problems with their statistics page.

That first spoiler isn't working for me for some reason. The second one works just fine but the first won't open.

It happens a lot to me on my computers, I do not understand why, just like I have tons of BB-Coding in my posts :icon_confused:.
Anyways, they should be fixed now, I often notice if a spolier splits into two (I didn't intentionally post two separate spoilers) and when I notice I change it as fast as I possibly can.

[spoil] If anyone knows the cause of this (the spoilers spliting into two), please, do PM me![/spoil]

DeletedUser

anyone else seeing the militia? o_O

Very interessting indeed. This is my first time playing with millitia, ever. Correct me if I am wrong, we have several days of BP, yet if you activate the millitia, they half your resource income whilst you have them out? Poor poor timing, unless people are activating millitia and the re-start, thus spiking their previous village? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Updated. A lot can change in one hour it would seem, any opinions been strengthened?

DeletedUser

it looks as always many people enter but in when this world gets the year we will see less

DeletedUser

unless people are activating millitia and the re-start, thus spiking their previous village? :icon_eek:

I think that's what they are doing. Probably people who received restart mails and were too timid to try to stay in their village, but thought they were leaving a surprise behind for the person sending the mail.

DeletedUser

This topic has caught my eye and if it can continue it be great

DeletedUser

Updated again. I feel another update will not be needed for a while.

DeletedUser

Music, The hourly updates are pretty cool, shows us how the world is starting out. And please keep it updated :).

DeletedUser

Music, The hourly updates are pretty cool, shows us how the world is starting out. And please keep it updated :).

This is a young man with lots of time on his hands and happy he spending it on us. I feel so special and silly me. Forgot it only lasts for 6 hours but it still may cause damage as you notice a player went barb that closer than all the barbs around. You automatically attack as cant scout so depends if the player notices before the time expires

DeletedUser

Cool, would be nice to know how the world progresses each day. And it would be so easy to track nobles or first to rams on here :p

Useful thread is useful.