w58 Surveys

DeletedUser

Over the course of the world I will create some surveys.

I've noticed a lack in external forum activity which I don't like so I decided to add something myself. :icon_razz:

First off I've got a survey which I'd like everyone to fill out - it regards Early world w58 (tribes). Please take the time to fill it out and I will reveal the results very soon, thanks. I will make more as the world develops concentrating on certain areas.

w58 Early World - Tribes

DeletedUser

Good idea.. better than the biased interviews.

Hope it will receive lots of serious fill ups.

DeletedUser83679

great idea, hope to see more in the future, and the results too.

DeletedUser

I'll publish the results within the next few days guys, few questions at a time or the whole thing at once?

DeletedUser

I'll publish the results within the next few days guys, few questions at a time or the whole thing at once?

Best post the result as it was listed in the survey.. amount of votes etc.

DeletedUser

all at once tbh, it's anon right? :lol:

well you didnt have to enter your name or anything did you and given you could most likely fill it in if not a member of the externals I would imagine so.

DeletedUser

well you didnt have to enter your name or anything did you and given you could most likely fill it in if not a member of the externals I would imagine so.

then how did it only let me do it once :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

then how did it only let me do it once :icon_confused:

Maybe because your a registered member, or its tracked somehow with like IP adresses. (i dunno im taking a stab in the dark here sorry was just an idea lol)

DeletedUser

Maybe because your a registered member, or its tracked somehow with like IP adresses. (i dunno im taking a stab in the dark here sorry was just an idea lol)

figured it was IP address probably cause never used that site in my life till now. :lol: