W58's Pentagon Penthouse Gazette (Volunteer thread)

• Thread starter DeletedUser13939
  • Start date

DeletedUser13939

Hello fellow players of World 58! I, DK, am creating this thread for TWO reasons!

Reason 1: To tell all of you about my Newspaper for this world called the Pentagon Penthouse Gazette, or PPG for short (credit for the name goes to llanowar!)

Reason 2: To recruit people to help me create an amazing paper (for free of course :3)

Now, let's go into more details on each reason, shall we?

Back before I had my little break from TW (heh...a year+), there were a couple of people who were capable of running an exceptional Newspaper for their world. I helped with one of these papers. The point of these papers were quite simple. To present to everyone in that world facts (and sometimes rumors) about their world. Such as current wars, interviews with certain players, rumors about a secret super alliance, etc. There was also a section for the funnies of course. :3

Now, in order for me to run a successful paper, I will be needing some help. What must the help be able to do? Well, take a look below at the available positions. If you feel like you can fill a certain position quite well, then either message me or post here. Naturally, I will be asking for some examples since I don't know most of you new people. <_<

POSITIONS

[spoil]Interviewer - Rampants X
Interviewer - ALL.CAPS.RAGE
Interviewer -

Map Designer - Jubei07

Stat Collector -
Stat Collector -

Comedian -

PnP creator -

Contracted Paper Troll - Door1531

(may add more positions later on)[/spoil]

If you think there are more positions that I should add, please say so. ^^

~~DK

Last edited by a moderator:

llanowar

DK I look forward to reading your paper. The one I remember you working on was very well done.

And guys....wait to subscribe til the paper comes out. This is the thread searching for the volunteers to make the paper work.

DeletedUser

Gambatte DK!!

Hope you do well.. Wish I could help, but has never involved in these "paper making" except for PnP trash talk when my tribe is the subject before lol..

DeletedUser

I might be able to help, when I have time I'll give you an actual app lol, but it is volunteer right?

DeletedUser

Can I be that girl that doesn't really do anything except complain but still be a member of the paper?

llanowar

well I can make some educated guesses about that one.

First do you have the requisite number of short skirts and tight fitting tops?

Second: can you distract the staff enough to keep them happy without effecting the quality of their overall work? (especially difficult since they are volunteers I might add)

if you answer yes to both of those questions then DK might be able to find a use for ya :p

DeletedUser13939

Damn it llanowar! I wanted to ask those questions! D:<

llanowar

Damn it llanowar! I wanted to ask those questions! D:<

Poor DK always too late to ask the truly enlightening questions :icon_razz:

But he's always right on time to get the juiciest answers. And then publish them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Whats all this volunteer crap?

I do look forward to reading though!

*though I would probably help write/interview if I got paid.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Can I be that girl that doesn't really do anything except complain but still be a member of the paper?

How strong is your backhand?

I could be an Interviewer :0

Send me an example of your work.

Whats all this volunteer crap?

I do look forward to reading though!

*though I would probably help write/interview if I got paid.....

I have nothing to pay you with. =( EXCEPT VIRTUAL HUGS!

Add me on skype: twaddict. Willing to help

I don't use Skype. It messes with my computer. Don't ask for an explanation.

DeletedUser

well I can make some educated guesses about that one.

First do you have the requisite number of short skirts and tight fitting tops?

Second: can you distract the staff enough to keep them happy without effecting the quality of their overall work? (especially difficult since they are volunteers I might add)

if you answer yes to both of those questions then DK might be able to find a use for ya :p

What's the requisite number?

And by " can you distract the staff enough to keep them happy without effecting the quality of their overall work" you mean can you tie your shoes in under a minute, yes. Yes I can.

How strong is your backhand?

I don't use Skype. It messes with my computer. Don't ask for an explanation.

Not strong at all.

So why does it mess with your computer?