W59 Dream Team

DeletedUser

I need to make a list soon. I'll try and erm..have outside tribe peeps aswell.

rascal-the-cat

Now now smoov - we must get our facts correct here. :icon_razz:

I see that I finally managed to beat Axl in something, I arrived here before he did.

And Norman, I'm sorry, but Axl and I both got here a long time before you did. :)

DeletedUser92094

Depends.

I'm from W3, but i didn't start the norman account till w51? :)

Anyway, i'm still the coolest kitty out. ;)

DeletedUser96141

Out of curiosity, a question: How many people do you guys have outside of your tribe in your top 10 dream team? If I get the time, I'll average it out and see how many people think others are worth their dream team from other tribes :).

All of them, im not in a tribe. /quit waiting for someone to accept my apology
But i have played with some in mine

/none of this counts me :)

DeletedUser

i see a disticnt lack of shave players in peoples list, points dont mean prizes, i think it boils down to who an individual can call upon to work as a TEAM.

Obviously they are not that good to be included in the dream team. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Since you are looking into Top20 you will never find a good squad (my simple vision) ...
It's all about people you want to be in tribe (you said it) ... Yeah !!! Some pros from top20 who talk a lot, talk bullshits, talk with Ego, talk that other are "noobs" ... You haven't much contact with them? Is that a problem to put them in your dream team? Or just you don't see them posting in forums and they are not so famous?

I think you need to look for some new faces sometimes ... Try it ... I think you can be charmed with the results !!!

Sorry for derailing that beauty thread but definitely Rascal/Jeor are in my Dream Team ... Yeah I've play with them for a while and still clicking maybe ...
[/spoil]

Sorry for only replying to this now....

I did not look into just the top 20 while making my list....
Read my list and you will see.....

I have not had contact with Rascal/Jeor so them being included in my list would be idiotic, yes they are good players. That is not in dispute, but when talking to them would I get along with them? Would they work well with me in a team?

Picking names based on fame is pointless, you may aswell pick the biggest external names or just copy and paste the Top 10 accounts.
If you admire a few accounts or respect a few accounts in the top 10 then add them, but the list should be mainly if not totally made up of friends of yours from within the world. That is what was the basis behind my list.

My favorite aspect of TW is the social aspect, without that I may aswell play miniclip games as TW would get rather boring without social interaction. It is a repetitive game after all

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Sorry for only replying to this now....

I did not look into just the top 20 while making my list....
Read my list and you will see.....

I have not had contact with Rascal/Jeor so them being included in my list would be idiotic, yes they are good players. That is not in dispute, but when talking to them would I get along with them? Would they work well with me in a team?

Picking names based on fame is pointless, you may aswell pick the biggest external names or just copy and paste the Top 10 accounts.
If you admire a few accounts or respect a few accounts in the top 10 then add them, but the list should be mainly if not totally made up of friends of yours from within the world. That is what was the basis behind my list.

My favorite aspect of TW is the social aspect, without that I may aswell play miniclip games as TW would get rather boring without social interaction. It is a repetitive game after all

excakly, Someone could totally blow at the game but yet i will still willingly bring them into one of my tribes.

DeletedUser

^ or someone has a great personality, very likeable and a good friend of yours and also a super-incredible TW player that has the time and skills to turn an account into a top-globe trotting account.

like a baws (cool)