W59 here i come

DeletedUser

Hello,

Its a good bye thread guys. I would be leaving W56 soon, since http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=244128[URL="http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=244128"] World 59[/URL] has announced and it would start on 11th October. I would be playing W59 with my mates in the tribe Equinox. Its more about the philosophy of the tribe than any thing else that i am leaving W56. Tribe with such philosophy and lead by such a leader are rare to find. I might come around to have a look at the external. I would be co playing W59 with 2hot, we create a new account xshahis2hot.

I would like to thank Jeff for letting me co play with him on jeff1664. I would like to thank Toasty for letting me play binks-sake account. I would like to thank Maddrick for taking over binks-sake account. I would like to thank Just-(WARG), S-D and CODE for letting me play along side them.

So i wish u guys best of luck. I am still around on TW, you can always contact me on my external account or on skype : shahzadh77.

Thanks.

Have Fun.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=244128

DeletedUser

Bye xshah, best of luck in W59 :). My premade and I might even see you there :).

DeletedUser101547

Thank God. if you get rimmed early on 59 please don't come back here.

DeletedUser89560

Bye, W59 will be lucky to have you :D hopefully not as there clown :p

DeletedUser

Best of luck in W59, good having you in the tribe despite what the external forums say about you.

DeletedUser

i say we should have a world wide amnesty for like a day or 2 so everyone can celebrate to the top end of the spectrum :)

whall0625

Thank God. if you get rimmed early on 59 please don't come back here.

Classy..........Shah I have never seen someone get harassed so openly on these garbage external forums.......but I have to say it really has been a pleasure having you in Code. Your willingness to learn and help out are great attributes to have and dont let ignorant comments from all thes "l33t" ppl change that about you. Good luck on your new world as well.

Angel Styles

XSha, you are indeed one of a kind.

Good luck in world 59, I am sure everything you have learned will come in handy.

DeletedUser

good luck xshahzad, hope this time you manage to stay out of trouble

and keep farming:p

DeletedUser

I would be co playing W59 with 2hot, we create a new account xshahis2hot.

Well this is just classic... Hope you made enough "friends" that will help you there as there are many players from W56 that i think will join that world for the sole purpose of rimming you there.

DeletedUser

There is already a pre-made with 10 people been made for that.

DeletedUser

Well this is just classic... Hope you made enough "friends" that will help you there as there are many players from W56 that i think will join that world for the sole purpose of rimming you there.

aside from the world winning tribes that are planning to join it(i know of 3)

but yea, if he keeps a lower profile then usual early on he should be ok

a thread like he had here would be a killer for him:lol:

DeletedUser

To be honest, he did well here, dont see why he wouldnt do well on W59