W59 here i come

DeletedUser

To be honest, he did well here, dont see why he wouldnt do well on W59

He only did well after he was given a big accountand ended up in a totally safe spot. Whenever he was on his own, or on any frontline, he failed...

DeletedUser

i've read youre quotes and havnt understood..
but i guess you should have a decent point in them:icon_confused:

The point he was trying to make, 2hot is not exactly a coplayer that is going to help him be low profile. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The point he was trying to make, 2hot is not exactly a coplayer that is going to help him be low profile. :icon_wink:

he'll have a hard time then:S

i belive w59 will be xshahads last shot to prove that hes changed
if he goes into blunders again he'll be tagged as a hopeless case:/

DeletedUser

lol.. maybe 2hot can make sure he does better this time round. A fresh start might be what he needs.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2hot + xshah = hopeless case

Sorry but both have had a huge presence on the forums and are quite the characters but IG neither has done a lot. I do wish them luck but there are way too many ppl that will simply want to see them fail.

DeletedUser

I don't really know them that well, but I have seen some hostilities towards them.
maybe its better for them to keep a low profile.

DeletedUser

I don't really know them that well, but I have seen some hostilities towards them.
maybe its better for them to keep a low profile.

if they did not announce it and got brand new user name, maybe... But that is not how these guy's play. :)

DeletedUser

2hot + xshah = hopeless case

Sorry but both have had a huge presence on the forums and are quite the characters but IG neither has done a lot. I do wish them luck but there are way too many ppl that will simply want to see them fail.

I dont know what youre smoking, but if they do well in 59 it means they wont be back here :lol: Im rooting for them.

DeletedUser

I dont know what youre smoking, but if they do well in 59 it means they wont be back here :lol: Im rooting for them.

i dont think many people will be willing to give him an account if he did try to return

DeletedUser

W59 will be a very fun place to be. Both ingame and externals. Its pretty similar to world 24, which i like ;-)

To be honest, I like that our reputation will call a lot of attention. I normally like early game more than mid or late, so our notoriety will cause fun.

And yes, xshahzis2hot was my idea as a name :D

PS. I'm staying in w56. :O

DeletedUser

Thanks Everyone.

When I joined W56 I ranked myself on scale of 1-10 as follows.

Loyalty = 10
Honesty = 10
Unselfish = 10
Brave = 10
Leadership = 10
Experience = 7

Now the only thing that has changed it is Experience.

Loyalty = 10
Honesty = 10
Unselfish = 10
Brave = 10
Leadership = 10
Experience = 8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Loyalty = 100
Honesty = 100
Unselfish = 100
Brave = 100
Leadership = 100
Experience = 100

I rate you like that xshahzad <3

DeletedUser

Loyalty = 10 to every tribe you ran to after being pwned in every war you were involved in
Unselfish = 10 for every barb you took and every OP you did not participate in
Brave - 10 as long as bravery means staying away from frontlines and shouting at the enemy through a megaphone
Leadership = 10 despite nobody in any tribe you joined promoting you to leadership
Understanding of irony = 0

DeletedUser

Loyalty = 10 to every tribe you ran to after being pwned in every war you were involved in
Unselfish = 10 for every barb you took and every OP you did not participate in
Brave - 10 as long as bravery means staying away from frontlines and shouting at the enemy through a megaphone
Leadership = 10 despite nobody in any tribe you joined promoting you to leadership
Understanding of irony = 0

Good work on the intended typo :lol: and that unselfish would be about 100*10 I think :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100427

Just to reiterate what a few have been saying, thanks for letting us know.

DeletedUser

Thanks for every.

When I joined W56 I ranked myself on scale of 1-10 as follows.

Loyalty = 10
Honesty = 10
Unselfish = 10
Brave = 10
Leadership = 10
Experience = 7

Now the only thing that has changed it is Experience.

Loyalty = 10
Honesty = 10
Unselfish = 10
Brave = 10
Leadership = 10
Experience = 8

I think that's a fair analysis.