W59 Milestones/Timeline

DeletedUser

If you look around in his 20x20 it is actually the biggest village around there. So I don't really think it is so bad.
He wont have enough for a train yet anyway

DeletedUser

How smart to noble nextdoor, not a chance the farming radiuses will overlap. Not a chance he just academy rushed and went for the first noble to take something close and easy.

Who knows, if there's no competent opposing force, they'll get away with an idiotic move like that.
nobling within the 15x15 is stupid for 2nd vil

DeletedUser

He wanted it fast. That's why TW help show you your character in real life :)

DeletedUser

If you look around in his 20x20 it is actually the biggest village around there. So I don't really think it is so bad.
He wont have enough for a train yet anyway

That just means he's farming a good amount in his radius to keep those villages from growing, thusly, should be going a little ways out of that so he can continue farming. He just spent 68k/80k/75k very inefficiently. And as for not having enough for a train, why queue up a higher level HQ to just an academy you can't use properly? I dont care how fast you get the academy, if you can't queue your train, you wasted resources getting it. A good metaphor for this, is when an impatient driver, speeds up to the red light.

DeletedUser

i dont know what peoples problem with the conquer is, minew needed a villa to build his defensive troops while he gets his nuke together.
in the center core you usualy dont have time to build up your village for a big build, because there are a lot of idiots with cats.

so this is an ideal solution, cause the can keep that village developing with supplies from his market(so it doesnt affect the farming), and now he has a safer position for when he mints his train up and starts nobling those that have grown slower around him.

There arnt all that many people with nice villas to noble around anyway

by this im not saying im supporting barb nobling in general, just that this specific conquer had the strategic means that justified it.

DeletedUser

i dont know what peoples problem with the conquer is, minew needed a villa to build his defensive troops while he gets his nuke together.
in the center core you usualy dont have time to build up your village for a big build, because there are a lot of idiots with cats.

so this is an ideal solution, cause the can keep that village developing with supplies from his market(so it doesnt affect the farming), and now he has a safer position for when he mints his train up and starts nobling those that have grown slower around him.

by this im not saying im supporting barb nobling in general, just that this specific conquer had the strategic means that justified it.

^ This

DeletedUser

You're wrong but you'll understand it later it seems. A 700 point villa make such a big difference. And no gain in farming ground. Make the calculation how long it will take you to make this village efficient, be it for supplying defense ?
Next time need someone to queue smithy i'll ask minew that's all i know :>

you're wong too.

and wicker, it's not because you see there were no targets in mind that you should think it was good. Noone asked him to noble rush, or he was maybe afraid of all those small villages. How frightening. There are others ways to protect yourself at this stage of the game, not relying on your tribe.

DeletedUser

You're wrong but you'll understand it later it seems. A 700 point villa make such a big difference. And no gain in farming ground. Make the calculation how long it will take you to make this village efficient, be it for supplying defense ?
Next time need someone to queue smithy i'll ask minew that's all i know :>

you're wong too.

and wicker, it's not because you see there were no targets in mind that you should think it was good. Noone asked him to noble rush, or he was maybe afraid of all those small villages. How frightening. There are others ways to protect yourself at this stage of the game, not relying on your tribe.

TBH, he can grow that 700 point village a lot faster then the rest of the people around him. Will it take him a bit? Yes, But tbh who knows what shape that village was in before he nobled it, you never know it could have a epic village build.

alexwong

Whether Minew made a good or bad decision is for everyone guessing.

Minew has set a new milestone, and deserve his recognition.

Well done Minew !!

A humble player

*cough*
can ya'll stop spamming this thread?
Then I might update it :icon_razz:

monsterbro

so should ther ebe new milestone of first 3 players that will get banned on this world

DeletedUser

Someone Mind starting a new one of these? As it seems humble forgot about us.

DeletedUser102802

If i was to get 1000 friends would I be able to get a special milestone in the special award section?