W59 Player vs Player Round 1

DeletedUser

Alright, here's the brackets for round 1 of this competition. The entrees were randomly paired. It is double elimination. We did end up with an odd number of people, which made it a bit awkward. I either had the option of dropping the last entry or trying to include them. I don't want to leave anyone out, and to avoid a separate thread wasting space to decide the one pairing, I have included it here, but since they signed up late and to simplify matters, their match up with be single elimination, leaving us with an even 16 after that round. I've paired the two of them up in parenthesis and will need people to vote for who would win between them, and then against the player I have them matched up against outside the parenthesis. I'll demonstrate myself below. Remember, the same rules apply. Don't spam. Don't flame. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. This whole contest is a vote on who thinks what players would win in a one on one fight. People are bound to disagree with you. Feel free to include why you voted for the players you did, as long as it remains within the rules. Please copy the list below and bold the players you wish to vote for.

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77)
*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

My vote:

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat - Both Rascal and Jeor on the same account, two of the best players I've ever had the pleasure of playing with, and I know they have the staying power to fight in long, drawn out wars.

Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Got to vote for myself, right?

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat - Been on both sides of a fight with and against Axl. He's a great player, a great tribemate, and the most infuriating of enemies who will hold steady no matter how much pressure you put on him.

ads121 vs Maths Legend - A couple of good, active players. Always active in our ops.

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - I think this would be a very good fight and was hard to choose. Both are good, active attackers, jumping where ever they can help. Only thing Noob has over Piq that decided it for me was that he was on the One front in the early days when there was a lot more fighting and villages exchanged between the two tribes.

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 - I have to go with the one I know. Lesss is on the far other side of the world, on the losing side of a war.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame - I think this would be another really good fight. Again, the same with Axl, I've had the pleasure of fighting both with and against Jonny. I know he can defend very well. I've never had to fight the Irish players, so I don't have that same first hand knowledge.

DeletedUser

Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat It's Rascal and Jeor. They make a great combination. I do applaud Shaggy's ODA, though.

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77) Sorry Jack, I think you'd win, but I'm going to have to go with account history. :(
Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g 'Cause I'm awesome.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat Sorry Monster. Axl is rank one for a reason.

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - Nobling history.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs RASCAL

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs HODGY JERRY
Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs JURSA/BLACKROSE
Macondude/HUMBLE vs malachi3g

MONSTER/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat

ads121 vs MATHS
Piqnicata vs NOTANOTHERNOOB
NAME IT LESSS vs Nomad/Batzz7

Irish53 vs JONNYFLAME

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat It's Rascal and Jeor. They make a great combination. I do applaud Shaggy's ODA, though.

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77) Sorry Jack, I think you'd win, but I'm going to have to go with account history. :(

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g 'Cause I'm awesome.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat Sorry Monster. Axl is rank one for a reason.

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - Nobling history.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

Lol i understand i haven't actually been playing the account its just sitting there inactive :p.

Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77
Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard

ads121 vs Maths Legend Who? rofl

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame Who? lol

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat Rascal + Jeor = swatkats:icon_redface:

*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Cool, calm, composed.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat Doesn't need a justification

ads121 vs Maths Legend amazing team player, havent worked much with ads yet

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 :icon_redface:

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame Angry aussie, :icon_twisted:

monsterbro

yo axlthecat- i respect you and everything so ya i will vote for you instead of me sinc ei know how well your skilled

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat Sorry shaggy but the players on rascal are top class

*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard Jurasu has won two worlds and is currently ranked 1 on w55, sorry jackandcoke but that is an impressive record

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g Was hard to say for this one since I don't have any info on these players. Random pick.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat no comment

ads121 vs Maths Legend Because they are good with calculations

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 Interesting fight but i think notanothernoob2 would win

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 Managed to hold up gotrob for a bit, deserves some credit.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame
4 Irish53 [PITA] 11,87 Mio.
4th ODA, gotta count for something no? :p

DeletedUser

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat - Sorry shaggy, but these two ladies are mean lean fighting machines!!

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77) - I only know Jerry and he seemed pretty angry, so he can have my vote :)

Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - But here Justin would have the edge i think. He has won two worlds after all!

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g - Because i taught him some tricks last week :p

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat - Close run thing i reckon, but i've got a feeling that the big cat would be lucky with this one and just scrape through.

ads121 vs Maths Legend - Sorry ads :(

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - Akhil is a physicist. Therefore he would win.

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 - I reckon this would be quite a good match up, but aaron would have the edge.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame - This would be the best fight on here i think. The irish players are a mean pair, and i think they'd fight fiercely. Jonny would give them a real good run for their money though. I think if we started these 1v1's at the same time, this would run for twice as long as any of the other fights.

rascal-the-cat

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat - I will abstain on this one!

*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Going for Justin here, based on my knowledge of him on this world and previous ones.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g - I've played with Macon and he's a great tribemate so he gets my vote.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat - another vote for the big cat. He attacks, he supports, he cats like a mad person. Legend.

ads121 vs Maths Legend - we've worked a lot with the 'Legend' on this world - great to work with but really needs to learn Excel!

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - tough call this one but I'm going for Piq (and the demon co player). Started late on the world and has made rapid progress.

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 - Lesss gets my vote for maintaining a sense of humour under fire. :D

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame - I've played with Jonny before and he's a great tribemate but I'm going for the feisty Irish team!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

AxlTheCat

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - I still remember the feeling of awe when ILTR cancel sniped a ~50ms 3 noble train on a sat acount on w36.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat got to choose dem cats.

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77) jackandcoke, who?

Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard jackandcoke, who?

ads121 vs Maths Legend - sorry will :(

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 got to go with james after what i saw during the war between TUFF and PITA

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 - dat picture

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat the pouncing kitty!

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat The big cat. No one beats the big cat.

ads121 vs Maths Legend Will is a mathematician, so autowin. Physics > Maths

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 Have to, don't I?

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame
Amazing players, both. Will be very close

DeletedUser

have to vote for myself

ads121 vs Maths Legend

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame

DeletedUser

To be somehow unbiased I will try to look more at the stats than the personalities. But still - GO PITA!!! :D

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat - I have to go with the terrible twosome. Started 2 weeks later, has more than twice the amount of villages. Shaggy has a bit higher ODA, what could mean that his targets were much harder to take, thats why he has much less villages than the small cat, but more often than not taking easier targets is much more useful thank knocking down huge stacks.

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77) - Hard to judge players who have quit/went inactive/got nobled . Still have to go with Hodgy. Both of these players had the same enemy - GotRob. Only one of them is still here and growing.
Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - BlackRoseShard acc joined 2 months earlier and is bigger like it should be. BRS growth looks much smoother, plus he is leading PITA, what can take much away from personal account. In my opinion this was really close and the thing that got me is that BRS has nobled ~2x less villages from PITA, than Hodgy from -34- . In my opinion that would give advantage to BRS in one on one battle.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g - Another duel hard to judge based on stats because HumbleTree has almost been nobled out. Both started almost at the same time but HT was growing faster. And if we look at 1st conquers of both players (what often shows much more than people think), I really like how HumbleTree started so my vote goes to him.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat - Axl is my and probably almost everyones pick to win this thing so my choice is obvious. I wont even look much at the stats here. Axl is a beast who does everything and Nobody Nightmare got nobled out. I will pick Axl all day long.

ads121 vs Maths Legend - Now this is super close. ads121 has more villages but he also started 1 month earlier and Math Legend has been under attack more, so in my opinion it all evens out. Even their growth graphs are not very different. It is impossible for me to choose who would win their one on one, I had to flip a coin and it choose ads121. (sorry Math Legend, don't blame me blame the coin :) ) But honestly this duel would last forever until someone decided to give up.

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - I am very biased here so you don't have to count this vote if you don't want to, I just think my friend here deserves a bit more recognition than he gets. Piqnicata started 1.5 months later than Notanothernoob2 and ODD difererence is not so big to influence growth so much , has ~140 more villages and is growing faster than anyone in w59 except Axl. I think Piq is putting more effort into his account than almost everyone (just check plunderer awards) and that is with super lazy co-player. Notanothernoob2 might be growing faster than he is now if he wouldn't have to lead PITA of course but this is one on one so my vote goes for Piq. If it would be vote for better duke, Notanothernoob2 would get my vote instead of Piq

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 - Joined only 3 days apart, with Lesss having more villages and OD, I was almost ready to vote for him, but then looking at last few pages of conquers he really made me reconsider my pick and I will vote for Batzz. With such a huge fight against GotRob wasting so many nobles on small barbs, and loosing 1 village a day without retaking it when you ODD doesn't shoot up like crazy doesn't look good. Batzz should probably work a bit on his activity or else he would lose to Lesss, but it's great when you can put only so much time as you need to, and right now he seems to be doing ok.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame - 13 days and 150 villages more, I will vote for Irish. Despite having much higher ODA (loosing more troops) he still is growing faster.

P.S. It's nice to read reasonings why someone votes for/against someone doesn't matter how long/short they are.

P.S.S. I tried to be as unbiased as possible and please if you don't like something I wrote about about you don't get mad. I don't know you and this is nothing important just my opinion.

P.S.S.S. To everyone who agreed to participate: You are all beautiful !!!

monsterbro

i lov ehow you look at the nobody nightmare got nobled out, I wasent even going defend me but screw it. Gotrob and ONE did amazing job and did get work for 20 players who sent atatcks at me which i was only 385k and i had no support and gained 5 million ODD in the span of which there op landed on me on my 19th birthday weekend so congratz for killing someone who was drunk the whole time during that op. PS the old ONE tribe when you atatcked axl ye that was me stacking and helping him snipe trains

DeletedUser106579

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat - I've seen the mischievous cat(s) in action from both sides of the fence, and figure they'd put one over on Scooby's mate.

*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Jackandcoke...hmmm, never heard of him. BRS to come out on top in this one as experience tells.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g - Don't know either of these too well, so it's a partisan vote.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat - If we were basing it on dedication to posting in each and every available thread, it'd be monster. But we're not, so the cat wins...

ads121 vs Maths Legend -Abstained, but I think this would be a good scrap :)

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - Tough call. Piqnicata's growth has been astounding, but Notanothernoob's had the added distraction of leadership. Going with Piq, because I like the name...

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 - Aaron's held out, sometimes on his own, in some tough positions, so Batzz edges it.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame - Another tough call, but Jonny gets the nod 'cause Sonya drinks a gallon of wine and Kenny forgets which account he's on...

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat Rascal and Jeor here are the winners as they have helped me a lot and their growth speed makes me farm a lot to catch them up in ranks. Still long way to go, but if there weren't for this small cat then I won't probably be where I am now.

*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard Here it was simple more points win.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g Started this world at the same time, but malachi3g is still playing and doing well. So m decision here is simple. Still grow and have decent account.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat Here I vote for the best acc in my opinion. I am not going to go in details as I know the power of this cat and I feel no1 here in this world doesn't stand even close to Axl.

ads121 vs Maths Legend I give my vote for Math, because I know how hard it is to grow in that crazy K52 where you have to compete with Axl and Rascal for the farming space around you. from my point of view it is a little bit better for ads to farm. However I am not saying ads is not so good as Math. Here I give my vote to Math just because he has cats all around his villages.

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 I am going to vote for me just because it is my account and in my mind, as I am not taking in consideration leadership and participation in council work for tribe, then I feel I am currently on better acc even as I started late. If I have to compare the time spent for tribe leading then Notanothernoob would get my vote and I have to say I like to be in the same tribe.

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 This is very close. Growth rate is similar and only because I think now Batzz is in better position than Less I will give my vote to Lesss. It might be other way around few months back. For the last month OD changes are better for Lesss and it is much higher than Batzz. Also account is a little bit bigger than Batzz even the started at the same time.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame My vote for Irish as acc is looking better and OD + points+ growth rate+ village count even as they started at the same tie is in favor of Irish.