W59 Player vs Player Round 1

DeletedUser

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat - Don't mess with the cats

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77)
*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - brs does not sleep

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g - Tough one to call but I also like how humble started

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat - See last cat comment

ads121 vs Maths Legend - Would be a close run battle - Had to toss a coin for the result

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 - Another close one but will go for noob

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 - Showed proficiency at defending during some tough times so takes it

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame - Have to vote for myself :)

DeletedUser96828

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat WINNER IS rascal this is a tough one for me, i have my boy shaggy, with a killer ODA, but i think the shear volume of villages would put the edge to rascal.

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77)
*winner of parenthesis pairing* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard
FIRST WINNER Hodgy, SECOND WINNER BlackRose first is Hodgy, hands down. and the second win would be BlackRose, "his" ODA would over come.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3gWINNER IS MALACHI3G i have to go with my self on this one, Humble has GREAT ODD rank, i think my number of villages would wear him down.

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat axl wins - i found no info on Monstrerbro.

ads121 vs Maths Legend oooo, i go with the under dog on this one, i give the WIN TO MATH LEGEND.

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 WINNER IS Piqnicata, won in all categories

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 WINNER IS name it less, has villages, has the ODD to take the win.

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame WINNER IS Irish53, again, points villages and ODD takes the win.

PS, i went with IN GAME CURRENT STATS on my choices. did this before i read anyone elses.

DeletedUser

Here's the results so far. There have been twenty people cast their votes so far. Note that not every pairing has 20 votes. Some people did not vote for either contestant in those areas, so no vote was counted. Since it has been quite a while since the last vote was posted, voting will close today at 00:00ST, in a little under 20 hours.

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat 0 - 19

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77) 5 - 13
*Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard 1 - 19

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g 17 - 2

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat 0 - 20

ads121 vs Maths Legend 6 - 12

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 6 - 14

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 9 - 11

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame 11 - 8

DeletedUser

I moved to a different account that is still on w59. I haven't been able to do much with it, so I thought people should judge me based on what I did with the HumbleTree account.

DeletedUser

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I suppose.

DeletedUser

Here's the results so far. There have been twenty people cast their votes so far. Note that not every pairing has 20 votes. Some people did not vote for either contestant in those areas, so no vote was counted. Since it has been quite a while since the last vote was posted, voting will close today at 00:00ST, in a little under 20 hours.

Shaggy Rogers vs rascal-the-cat 0 - 19

(Jackandcoke./Dragonsmirk vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77) 5 - 13
*Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77* vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard 1 - 19

Macondude/HumbleTree vs malachi3g 17 - 2

Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare vs AxlTheCat 0 - 20

ads121 vs Maths Legend 6 - 12

Piqnicata vs Notanothernoob2 6 - 14

Name It Lesss vs Nomad/Batzz7 9 - 11

Irish53 vs JonnyFlame 11 - 8

Alright, 20 hours since I made this post and there were no changes, so the results for round 1 are as quoted. I'll post pairings for the second round shortly, showing both those in the winners bracket and the losers bracket.