W59 Player vs Player Round 2

DeletedUser

Votes

Sorry I didn't get to vote on the last one :(

On the ipad so not going to bold, sorry justin.

rascal-the-cat vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard. Good match but i think rascal would win.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs AxlTheCat. Axl wins

Maths Legend vs Notanothernoob2. Hmmm this would be a good match. Honestly not sure who to vote for, but if i have to pick... Maths legend.

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Irish53. Have to vote for irish over myself. They are a good team with nice village names. Haha.

Shaggy Rogers vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77. I have to vote for jerry because i have played with him several times.

malachi3g vs Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare. Don't really know either players but i'd say monsterbro.

ads121 vs Piqnicata. I think this would be a good match. I'll vote for ads as i have played with him before. Ads and his farming monkey make a good team. :p

Name It Lesss vs JonnyFlame. Jonny wins

DeletedUser

rascal-the-cat vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Both accts are extremely good.. those two ladies have claws though

Macondude/HumbleTree vs AxlTheCat - Sorry Macon but Axl does not seem to be human

Maths Legend vs Notanothernoob2 - Tough one but on this occasion I will go for Maths

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Irish53 - Sorry Battz but the dastardly duo get this one

Shaggy Rogers vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 - Shaggy shades it for me

malachi3g vs Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare - Only basing this on knowledge from other worlds

ads121 vs Piqnicata - Such a tough call, Piq has come on leaps and bounds recently, shooting up the rankings but I do think any 1v1 would be a long, drawn out contest

Name It Lesss vs JonnyFlame

DeletedUser

rascal-the-cat vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - I think this would be a horrible fight. They're both extremely accomplished teams, who have won worlds, and the skill set each of them holds is unbelievable! I can only base my decision of what i have seen in this world though, so the small cat gets my vote.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs AxlTheCat - Poor macon with the shortest straw of the lot of them :(

Maths Legend vs Notanothernoob2 - Akhil is so bad at maths it's unbelievable. Obvious win for me :p - Maths>Physics

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Irish53 - Even with Kenny on the account, and with Sonya being extremely drunk all the time, i think the irish pair would win this one!

Shaggy Rogers vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 - Not very sure about this one, and i only know Jerry, so he can have my vote :)

malachi3g vs Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare - I think Monsterbro would have the advantage but then would continuously spend all his time trolling everyone on these forums, and this would give malachi3g an opportunity to take the lead, and he'd capitalise on it.

ads121 vs Piqnicata - Apparently the most underrated player on this world. Piq will just not stop flying, and i don't think ads could handle the two of them on that account. They seem to make a great team and have done extremely well on this world, having started much later than most of the remaining players.

Name It Lesss vs JonnyFlame - Have to give it to Jonny as i've seen him in action a lot more compared to lesss

DeletedUser

malachi3g vs Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare - I think Monsterbro would have the advantage but then would continuously spend all his time trolling everyone on these forums, and this would give malachi3g an opportunity to take the lead, and he'd capitalise on it.

This was really funny. Thumbs up for humor :).

DeletedUser

more like the dumbest thing ever

doesnt that just prove what he just stated?

we dont need more comments and such on this forum. as Jurasu said in the first post, people are bound to not agree with some peoples comments - but we dont want nor need anyone to make such posts, keep yourself to your GotRob threads, and atleast let us have this one for ourselves.

DeletedUser

Round 2 Pairings:

rascal-the-cat vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Both sides fall in the category of the best players of TW. Very tough. I'll go with Justin on this because for a long time he has had to be solo on the account, and has had the extra leadership responsibilities, but is still doing well on the account.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs AxlTheCat - No competition

Maths Legend vs Notanothernoob2 - I'm bad at math? :icon_cry: I help you at math :lol: Anyways Physics>Maths

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Irish53 Kenny and Sonya, both are deadly.

Shaggy Rogers vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 - ODA ftw

malachi3g vs Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare - Don't know the players' past, so going purely based on this world's account

ads121 vs Piqnicata Piq is a monster, and from what i've heard, so is his coplayer.

Name It Lesss vs JonnyFlame Very good player Jonny.

DeletedUser

Been a bit preoccupied so this one ran a bit long. Will close voting tomorrow at 00:00ST and post the results and next pairings shortly aftewards.

DeletedUser

Yes I still have time for voting so here it goes. No points for leading the tribe from me just to be clear.

rascal-the-cat vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard Not too many players on this world to have any chance against the small cat so in my mind it simple here. The cat would simply eliminate if this would be one on one fight.

Macondude/HumbleTree vs AxlTheCat The tiger wins without any doubt.

Maths Legend vs Notanothernoob2 Now This would be even fight. Even their clusters are very similar. I will go for Math as it seems he is doing a little bit better if we look at stats.

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Irish53 Here it was easy choice for me. In my mind those are 2 different categories. Sorry Batzz this opponent would take you out in one on one battle.

Shaggy Rogers vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 My vote here for Hodgy as for me that cluster seems to be a little bit nicer. I feel it would be easier to defend those villages, if there is such a need.

malachi3g vs Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare

ads121 vs Piqnicata Me..

Name It Lesss vs JonnyFlame I am not voting for my favorite here. simply looking how their villages are looking on the map and I feel it would be easier to fight with Lesss villages only because those are closer to each other. Again even fight in my mind here.

DeletedUser

I counted 19 total votes this round.

Round 2 final results:

rascal-the-cat vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard 16 - 2

Macondude/HumbleTree vs AxlTheCat 3 - 16

Maths Legend vs Notanothernoob2 9 - 10

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Irish53 0 - 19

Shaggy Rogers vs Jerrymcfish/Hodgy77 11 - 8

malachi3g vs Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare 9 - 10

ads121 vs Piqnicata 5 - 14

Name It Lesss vs JonnyFlame 2 - 17