W59 Player vs Player

DeletedUser

I've been keeping an eye on this thread since it was started. Most players probably do not know me, so I am not expecting much.

Batzz7

monsterbro

Count me in. i know im going out first since this is a popularity contest and not a skill test.

Nobody Nightmare

here comes gotrob to spam,flame me and make fun of me

DeletedUser

do we get to vote for people on this forum...? i wold say axl and his co's because they are currently rank 1 in points,villages,awards, and odd. Anyone else to be even close would have to have been rank 1 in those before mentioned at some time in w59

DeletedUser

We currently have 14 entries. Would anyone else like to join? I'll be posting the brackets tomorrow, and that list will be final.

DeletedUser

2 more entries would make the brackets much easier, if Jurasu will be running it as I think he will. Any 2 willing?

DeletedUser

Since there appears to be a free spot, I guess you could just advance me to round two without facing anyone, Jurasu. I want to make it there somehow :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My bad. Got a little busy today and forgot to write up the brackets. Real late now.

And if we have an odd number, someone will get a bye. Gonna do the pairings randomly, so whoever is the odd one out gets a free pass to the next round.

DeletedUser

Ill sign up if there is room for me or if I'm not too late :)

Ingame: Hodgy77