W59 Stats

DeletedUser106579

Jeez, why don't you change the record, Geani? Teh Gow wasn't kicked to save stats, and as far as we're concerned the ongoing losses are still part of this war, and will be included as such in future posts. And really, isn't it about time you went and learned the meaning of 'meat shield', and then had another look at the location of the ex-Ride villas?

DeletedUser

lol, look whos talking :))

dont make me put some convos here, lets see after if u have the guts to be so smart

DeletedUser106579

lol, look whos talking :))

dont make me put some convos here, lets see after if u have the guts to be so smart

You get ever more obnoxious and throwing smileys in all over the place doesn't make your posts any less objectionable.

Point 1 was that Teh Gow caps by Rob will still be considered as war caps if and when we put a total together. Teh Gow was kicked, but saving stats had no bearing on that. It's relatively easy to add Gow's tribe to the stats anyway, right?

Point 2 was that the ex-Ride members are not a meat shield and that people tend to use that term incorrectly. The Ride members chose to join because they wanted to be in PITA - it's as simple as that.

And if pointing that out is being 'smart' then we clearly have different definitions of that word too.

Oh, and you can drop the thinly-veiled threats (insert inappropriate smiley here)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they wanted to join pita from a long time,still justin didnt want them

now you do, and the reason is obvious :) PITA IS GOING DOW
a smile, yes

DeletedUser

I can't believe that someone can be wrong so many times in a row. I was thinking that people could say something that was true at least once in a while by mistake, but apparently I was mistaken.

rascal-the-cat

I can't believe that someone can be wrong so many times in a row. I was thinking that people could say something that was true at least once in a while by mistake, but apparently I was mistaken.

There's always at least one exception to every rule. :)

DeletedUser

of course, Im allways wrong, still Im allways right :)
everything I said happend as I said, strange, no?

btw, u are the one who did huge mistakes, need a memory refresh??

DeletedUser

Geani, you could really do yourself a favour and adapt your approach...

I'm sure your tribe members are loyal to you because that's part of being in a tribe, and by all accounts you do a great deal for GotRobF, albeit some of it highly dubious in some respects...

But outside of GotRobF you inspire nothing but derision and slack-jawed exasperation at your inability to construct a coherent point of view, and your insistence on dragging everything to the level of an irksome, gloating, ADD-afflicted 5-year-old having a tantrum because someone suggested they might just not be correct about the tooth fairy being responsible for all root canal surgery...

'Course tooth fairy is...'cause I say so'
(Patiently) 'Errmmm, I think you'll find that it isn't. The tooth fairy doesn't actually exist...'
'Does! I know. You smell. Hahahahahahaha. I win' (Puts hands over ears and continues loudly...) 'Lalalalalalalalala. I not listening, I win'
(Sigh)

Just saying...(insert inappropriate smiley here)

I am extremely pissed now. Thanks ads, I thought the tooth fairy was real....

DeletedUser

I am extremely pissed now. Thanks ads, I thought the tooth fairy was real....

Wait'll you find out what happens that your leaders don't tell you about. If you think the tooth fairy is a large revelation to be pissed about...you're in for quite a fit!

DeletedUser

Wait'll you find out what happens that your leaders don't tell you about. If you think the tooth fairy is a large revelation to be pissed about...you're in for quite a fit!

i can live with what happens on a game, but the tooth fairy deal...crossing the line. Now I have nothing to look forward to in my 80's.

DeletedUser84667

You, sir, have a strange value system :icon_eek:.

No, we just took a consensus, and we are right because I was right in saying that z was right about you not being right. Am I right? Right.

[spoil]:)[/spoil]