W59 Tribes/Players Of The Year Nominations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92094

too drunk to read, so i'm just assuming everyone is off-topic.
on-topic kiddies!

DeletedUser96310

Some tribe awards i have thought of;

- Most Successful Premade, Still playing.
Simple Shave, started as a premade and is still around. Rank 1
- Most Successful Premade, Now disbanded.
How could they be successful if they've disband?
- Biggest Fail of a Premade. YaBro
- Most Surprising Tribe. TANK
- Most Watched Tribe. shAve
- Most Wars Won. (Top 50 Tribes.)
I'd have to say the former Virus.
- Most Wars Lost. (Top 50 Tribes.)
YaBro? I don't know, have any wars really been lost?
- Longest Amount Of Time At Rank 1. (Whether still around or not.)
shAve
- Most Hated.
Most will say OnFire, I'd say the two Ubber Merging tribes in shAve and ~ONE~
- Most Loved.
PITA baby

Some player awards i have thought of;

- Most Surprising Player.
tough one, I'll say henrik here. he's rank one and still focused. deserving of this spot :)
- Most Successful.
obviously henrik again
- Biggest Fail.
umm... me :p
- Most Entertaining.
Wickerman
- Best External Poster.
(Must be playing the world.) SlinkiestWizard
- Most Watched Player.
henrik
- Most Loved.
Waves 2U (wait, thats me) honestly, Wickerman here too.
- Most Hated. whats hate?
Is Carlos gaming? Couldn't be POL so must be someone who is irrelevant. Can I say all ""Trolls" in general?

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im not BRAT, I am scrappy

Liar - I didn't realize you weren't allowed to post until I looked for the evidence I had of you owning this account too BRAT :icon_redface:

now that would be illegal and why would a player like brat have to hide under multiple account names unless hes a coward ?

To be able to get away with still posting. The plan got foiled :lol:

Deleted User - 4669627

Liar - I didn't realize you weren't allowed to post until I looked for the evidence I had of you owning this account too BRAT :icon_redface:

To be able to get away with still posting. The plan got foiled :lol:

could not decide which of these pics worked best, so if anybody would like to cast their ballot...

[spoil]
curses-foiled-again.jpg
[/spoil]
or

[spoil]
curses-curses-foiled-again-demotivational-poster-1212500540.jpg
[/spoil]

SmaXa

Stop...The ones decided where =X is going is not in the tribe =X... PITA will decide what happens with =X and no one else. If PITA wishes to merge their top players, so it will be. If PITA decides to leave them, so it will be - unless =X feels they want to die alot sooner and attack. IF PITA wants =X villages, so it shall be.

So Please. The talk about =X's duke, to be or not to be - is not of anyones interest...

I must say, i think that =X could beat PITA in a war with hands tied behind their backs, but that is irrelevant. You overestimate your tribes power. Yes, they dominate the area, but they are half the size of the two equivalent tribes.

DeletedUser103759

I must say, i think that =X could beat PITA in a war with hands tied behind their backs, but that is irrelevant. You overestimate your tribes power. Yes, they dominate the area, but they are half the size of the two equivalent tribes.

i believe you are a fool then...

DeletedUser103771

I don't think we could win with our hands tied behind our backs but i do believe we have the potential to win or at least give PITA a run for their money.

But until that happens we will have to wait and see.

Back on topic people !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In replying to this, let me quote you :icon_rolleyes:

You overestimate your tribes power

DeletedUser103759

SmaXa said:

In replying to this, let me quote you

SmaXa said:
You overestimate your tribes power

so true.

Deleted User - 4669627

as far as i am aware, smaxa has no tribe or even an account in w59

slinkiestwizard

just so everyone knows, like most people i plan on getting absolutely wasted for new years, so the awards may be a lit late to be given out.

Cmon folks back on topic , get your nominations in if you havent taken the time to do so yet .Hopefully norman will wake up from his drunkard ramblings in the next 24 hours to post the winers . That would probably be after spitting up a hairball and a few catfights

Christmas
[spoil]
drunk-cat.JPG
[/spoil]

and now New Years Norman is such the party animal

[spoil]
russian-cat-2.JPG
[/spoil]

DeletedUser92094

End Of Nominating Period.

I request for the this thread to now be closed, and over the next few days i will be counting up the votes, than eventually start a new thread dedicated to the winners, runner ups, and so forth for all awards.

DeletedUser

End Of Nominating Period.

I request for the this thread to now be closed, and over the next few days i will be counting up the votes, than eventually start a new thread dedicated to the winners, runner ups, and so forth for all awards.

it was nice of you to taker the time to do this looking forward to the results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.