W5's Best Tribe?

DUMBUMCLUM

I stick by what i have always though.

HOPLON is still the best tribe IMO, even though i screwed them over a bit, by my own foolishness and ignorance :/

They are still fighting strong, since i have moved out and sold my apartment in HOPLON, all the new house's i moved to just didn't feel right. So i felt it was time to move country :/

Gone to the .uk server instead =[

Will miss you guys and will sometimes pop on to say hi and stuff :icon_sad:

No offense, but... HOPLON?

Wilky1992

I stick by what i have always though.

HOPLON is still the best tribe IMO, even though i screwed them over a bit, by my own foolishness and ignorance :/

They are still fighting strong, since i have moved out and sold my apartment in HOPLON, all the new house's i moved to just didn't feel right. So i felt it was time to move country :/

Gone to the .uk server instead =[

Will miss you guys and will sometimes pop on to say hi and stuff :icon_sad:

Cya...

DeletedUser

What's this tribe "DL"? I see good players there :eek:

PK's still top 5... damn hard to stay so active.

DeletedUser

DFB were the best tribe imo, and they held this status right up to the disband. They kicked ass during the early days of the war, and they held their principles right up to the very end.

SVBD (Here we go with the bias) was (Yep, it's coming...) in my honest opinion (Oh god, this is going to take a while) a (Brace yourselves for fanboyishness!!!) great experience, however as a tribe it fell short on a few areas (Ehh, what? Kusty's gone mad O_O).
Now now, I can tell what you guys are thinking (Can you...? o_O), you were expecting me to go on and on about how SVBD was the undisputed god of all tribes and that you should worship it and pay tribute to its amazingness (Nope, we just think you're nuts... Very sexy nuts ;D)... Well I'm not. (Yes, we can see that nubbin... Get to the point!) I'm throwing down my defendally/attackenemy cards and picking up the all-important honesty card (Dude... This isn't friggin' Yu-gi-oh -.-).
That's pretty much all I have to say on the matter (Go figure o_O), so w00000, enjoy srs Kusty from now on (Man... This could get real old, real fast...).

*Kusty stabs crowd/psyche analgamation (You missed o_O)*
RAWR!!! Maybe death will keep you nubs quiet D=
*Kusty storms off*

-------

Just an experimental posting style. Layout is a bit lacking, but hopefully the humour factor is enough to compensate (Dude, you're about as funny as a Jim Carrey movie =/).

Naturally, I'm not going to post like this all the time ^_^ (Yes you are =/)

tpwch

DFB were the best tribe imo, and they held this status right up to the disband.

DFB hasn't disbanded yet. Its just that the member count has gone down a bit lately. :icon_twisted:

Altough I agree with you, even if I'm biased. The level of dedication and teamwork in DFB during the first year of w5 I haven't seem anywhere in any other tribe. I've never had more fun in any game than during that time. Unfortunately most of our best players had been burned out and left the game by the time a year had passed.

Remember this war declaration?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

DFB hasn't dispanded yet. Its just that the member count has gone down a bit lately. :icon_twisted:

Why, TPC... Why? D=
You're the last one I'd expect to be so damned picky :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm hoping that ~TSE~ is still holding its own and as aggressive as when I left. I had some great friends in that tribe, and I think all of us stopped playing.

I saw that someone earlier mentioned the Holy-EA war that happened ages ago. I was the guy that ended up sitting for poor ol' DragoonEnNoir when he quit, and that attack wave was insane. The western wing of Holy knew that we were the only strong members and ended up forming the southern block of what was then ~A~ (later TSE). I still look in to W5 from time to time, and it's amazing to see how the long-term ramifications of what was such a small, small war played out. I honestly don't think ~TSE~ would have been anything resembling what they are if the core K84 players hadn't had the foresight they did during the Holy - EA war.

DeletedUser

While we lose a bit against Sciros and mainly the isolated villages further away. We're doing good against lfkd. In the comming operation we'll see if Pks can keep up as they have done before

For now TSE is doing get, we had 24 million greys to noble so it got slow in the summer. Mainly Ralf meed had to be eaten, after that one deleted and two went grey. It's wonderful when getting new owners and the first thing they do will be to blink red and then go grey.

And Nice to see you again Ishcairn, I do remember your name from long back.

Except TSE, I would say that Pks is best. TSE is simply the best tribe, anything else is misspelled and the database for TW stats have been corrupted.:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great to hear, Jesus! When did terpfan quit? He's the one that got most of my 200+ villages at the time that 200 villages was an impressive number...lol. I just couldn't handle the amount of time and effort that it required to be a good player, and I couldn't handle being a bad player, either.

I saw Forin's name on the list as still active, too...let him know I said hello (if that's actually him and not a sitter). And Arghos, too =) I miss the good times I had here.

DeletedUser

Yes, he quit a long time ago. Got to busy with his work, Forin on the other hand is sat.:/
Arghos still lurks around but he's hard to reach. And yes 200 villages was a lot long ago, today it's like nothing.;P

So what're you doing now instead?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh, I got started on W35 and then remembered why I had to quit...lol. Ended up gifting my villages to a gent named VigoF who is now the #14 guy on W35. We had some fun there early, but it turned into a turtle-game where no one would attack.

Mostly working now. For my gaming pleasure it's usually a FPS or chess now. I play Combat Arms if you want to look me up or, alternatively, if you're a chess player, my profile on chess.com is under this same SN.

Peace,
Ish

Gunner1100

You've all probably moved on from here so...it's probably safe. HOPLON and the entire Spartan Alliance family! Haha.

DeletedUser

Best tribe for me is still 1337.
Smal group but very good players and lots of fun.

Best tribe overall is ~TSE~.
Not the name but the names of those behind the tribe name... especially Jezuz.
Fighting against inactivity, searching new players for left accounts, setting up ops and such.
Very well done, they deserve to win.

Worsed tribe is still the LFKDSci0s family.
How to sell out all your value's? ;)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Best tribe overall is ~TSE~.
Not the name but the names of those behind the tribe name... especially Jezuz.
Fighting against inactivity, searching new players for left accounts, setting up ops and such.
Very well done, they deserve to win.

Yeah. Just think about how much ~TSE~ fought back to win the world. VVV almost won, and then we pushed them back and got the win. Activity was an important part of winning this world.