W5's Best Tribe?

DeletedUser

6 months !!!!!

You poor thing, did no one vote for your tribe? First of all you suprise attacked R2 while many of them were supporting against PKs, some of them supporting your members. 2nd of all, you outnumbered R2 3+:1 at the start of the war(4:1 after some merges and recruitments) even though Sciova only skirmished at first at Scir0s's request, and PKs was late with their promised attack(kinda made you guys nervous didn't it?).

I never expected R2 to last 3 months against those odds, and neither did your council. You expected more tribes to jump in on the 'kill R2 bandwagon' and then you'd get to reap the spoils of a war merge.

On Topic: 1337 and my only reason given will be when Scir0s falls.

DUMBUMCLUM

PKs. They are pretty short on good players now, but they've seen some violent days in the past that got them a huge reputation.

DeletedUser

:lol:

right...

like R2-TRU. they did kick SCIR0S #$% as well, didn't they?

I wouldn't expect a merging hugger to understand anything we do or say Benx. Nor would I expect you to remember what it's like to fight against the grain or challenge yourself. After all, you already did that, served your time and it's all about the sell out and win now.

Who cares that you're the biggest hypocrites in W5 or that people from other worlds have argued using the LFKD in examples in debates about family tribes vs. alliances or elite tribes. Looks like W6 CHE!!! will take the prize of being the earliest world tribe to stand w/o family. You guys had your shot, now yer just another hack tribe avoiding the final family merge so you can keep a shred of dignity.

DeletedUser

Personally I don't believe there is any single best tribe in W5. There are of course categories which are dominated by individual tribes, but on an overall scoreboard there are just too few points for any tribe to be given that title right now.

However, from the past I would go with DFB being the best tribe around :)

DeletedUser

Personally I don't believe there is any single best tribe in W5. There are of course categories which are dominated by individual tribes, but on an overall scoreboard there are just too few points for any tribe to be given that title right now.

However, from the past I would go with DFB being the best tribe around :)

1337 is the best period. <- period

Also the fact that like 10 of the top 12 tribes are families is kinda gross at this point in the game. Merge Wars ftw.

DeletedUser

not really. proves that not all family tribes are fails on this game.

DeletedUser

The ability to outlast an opponet is just as good as the ability to beat your opponet. After all, an enemy that is no longer there can't really say they are better than you can they? Many have tried here, but most get shot down. The biggest families of W5 have survived for that reason. They weren't necessarily the best at fighting, but they were the best at staying alive. SCI and V V V both used some tactics that other tribes didn't like and many spoke out about, but they are still here and many of the complainers aren't, including my tribes. So I salute you V V V for outlasting TRN, after all you could never really finish the job on the battlefield :icon_wink:

Please don't boot me :)

DeletedUser

Well, my vote goes to DFB. Up until the old guard started leaving it was simply unmatched in the ability to act as a tribe. The collective took precedence and this showed very well in defensive abilities. The teamplay i saw then and there is something i haven't seen anywhere else.

PKs does deserve a mention though, as it was a friggin' awesome tribe as well, but whilst they also had good teamplay: it was second to that of DFB imo (but they did better as they had more extremely skilled and mainly extremely driven players).

DeletedUser

Well, *me digs deep into the back of my head*

I'd have to say overall that D.A had the most remarkable impact upon the world, and the amount of students that have progressed from that tribe to do some great things is really a credit to Ender and his crew. They will be remembered for their principles.

P.Ks I also have mad respect for. One of my formerly great friends K-MaGiC came from there, as did Discordian, Kangaroom and a couple of other good friends. They also stuck around for a long time and won themselves a lot of battles, so you can't really knock them.

BarBar also were an awesome tribe. I think everyone looked up to them aswell, they had quite a low member count and some really good players. They also did some damage to the LFKD (if I remember correctly).

World 5 has certainly seen it's fair share of top notch tribes!

DeletedUser

wooh PKs were good once too King BenX and that's rather funny to any new player taking an account in this world. :p

DeletedUser

Now this is funny! :icon_biggrin:

Your own tribe is actually admitting it by the attacks you send. Your attacks are based on the sole strategy of wearing us down and catapulting us. You guys are basically just throwing in the towel on strategy and sayin 'we suck, lets not even try and we'll just nub them to death'.

I think it's mildly amusing that I've never had to even snipe a noble train to get you guys to that point. You fear I could, therefore believe I can. Same reason why you drx have not attacked some villages that were right next door to you, unstacked for 5 months now.. fear.

DeletedUser

well, it just is... :lol:
Yes, well i din't really expect you were able to explain yourself.
Anyway, trough skill, activity, etc i do believe that 1337 IS an exeption on this server, controlling, and winning a war with impossible odds i believe 1337 has proven what its made of.

But i gotta give you that PKs also shown us what its made of, exelent duke that nyxx, he should make an urgent application in scir0s, he might be able to do the "rfg" trick a few times again, that merger.:p

And drx is an exelent example of what scir0s is, always clueless, always running behind the facts, always acting too late, acting uber stupid, and never think further ahead.
Oh sci must be a great place, i bet sciova has even less "active" players then 1337 has.:p
Basicly, sciova has digged its own grave.
I wonder if scir0s is helping out.:p

Best tribe, same as before still, 1337

DeletedUser

Oh sci must be a great place, i bet sciova has even less "active" players then 1337 has.:p
Basicly, sciova has digged its own grave.
I wonder if scir0s is helping out.:p

Best tribe, same as before still, 1337

Do you even listen to yourself talking? Your accusations towards SCIOVA are laughable at best. Anyways, you are somewhat correct, SCIOVA has had some casualties so far. I will have V V V, V V V+ and 1337 included... feel free to remove 1337 to improve the pro-SCI numbers :)

Timeframe: 30/06/2009 13:13:00 to 16/07/2009 00:00:00
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 753 SCIOVA
Side 2: 795 V V V, V V V+ and 1337
Difference: 42

SCIR0S has done much better though, already being activated from the R2 war, they too did worse in the start but picked up the pace once things started moving.

Side 1: 757 SCIR0S
Side 2: 362 V V V, V V V+ and 1337
Difference: 395

Since the war was declared by both SCI tribes on the V V V family the SCI family is currently winning their war, if you like it or not.

Side 1: 1,510 SCIOVA and SCIR0S
Side 2: 1,157 V V V, V V V+ and 1337
Difference: 353

Ending my boring post with some more boring statistics, this time including what ever is left of SCIR0N as well just in case I get accused of twisting the stats like I got accused of twisting the maps...

Side 1: 1,510 SCIOVA, SCIR0N and SCIR0S
Side 2: 1,164 V V V, V V V+ and 1337
Difference: 346

DeletedUser

Do you even listen to yourself talking? Your accusations towards SCIOVA are laughable at best. Anyways, you are somewhat correct, SCIOVA has had some casualties so far. I will have V V V, V V V+ and 1337 included... feel free to remove 1337 to improve the pro-SCI numbers :)

I'm not sure why you'd even include them in that war anymore than you'd include TSE or any other random tribe that's K's away from the VVV/Sci war. This thread isn't about stats though gammy, and no amount of you posting them is gonna get Sci into a better light, even if you do hide the fact that Scir0s can't and will never get ahead on us in warstats vs. each other.

Even if Sci/PKs does win the server.. PKs will be the one that people remember for glory and battle, not a bunch of cheating n00bs that resort to insults every time someone points out they are wrong. And that IS what this thread is about.. Sci will never be remembered as the best cept by a few within sci that are brainwashed by the partyline BS.

DUMBUMCLUM

Actually, TSE got a bunch of guys from the R2 disband who are currently fighting SCIROS. Defending attacks, but fighting nonetheless :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why you'd even include them in that war anymore than you'd include TSE or any other random tribe that's K's away from the VVV/Sci war. This thread isn't about stats though gammy, and no amount of you posting them is gonna get Sci into a better light, even if you do hide the fact that Scir0s can't and will never get ahead on us in warstats vs. each other.

Even if Sci/PKs does win the server.. PKs will be the one that people remember for glory and battle, not a bunch of cheating n00bs that resort to insults every time someone points out they are wrong. And that IS what this thread is about.. Sci will never be remembered as the best cept by a few within sci that are brainwashed by the partyline BS.

Sure PKs will be remembered more then SCI, they were on their prime when this server had thousands more members then now, SCI has never really had a prime at all. You might remember SCI as a "bunch" of cheating noobs, others might remember SCI as friends and good fighters. It is all for each person to chose, not one single individual to dictate. That is what this topic is about, each person telling about what tribe they think is the best. I believe its none of the current ones, that is my choice.