w6 history since mid 2008 - now

DeletedUser

Im requesting some one who knows the rich history of world 6 to fill me in on what has happened to this world since around july first to today. Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

KW & OO has been formed with the remains of sin and I've been #1 ODT for about 2 months i think

Wait till hench can be bothered to write something, he knows enough for a book like nothing on earth ..

DeletedUser51929

i joined this world when it first started back in 2004

Mick876

Summery of W6....

It got shot in the head and now its dead.

DeletedUser52667

it's like somebody kicked its dead body a few times as well :|

DeletedUser51929

then i came along and poked it with a stick..... dead people smell funny

DeletedUser52667

nope, only when a white sticky substance comes out :S makes my knees feel weak :|

DeletedUser

:)

There was POTATO and here was USA and there was D.B in the North... they planned and started the Phalanx family... Phalanx had about 60 tribes as members and it covered about 40% of the surface of the 6th world and it was "the family of the players against empires"... they had many wars over many continents at the same time... BDR family were at some point members of this great family, but they decided that they should betray it... best player Horica can tell you more about what Phalanx was... it was a great time :) good luck to you all

DeletedUser

Joined like 4ish months after start of world. Played for 5-6 months then left. Wished I stayed.