W6 revolution

Butonel

Reaction score
I intend to send this mail to all the people in W6:

Greetings, Milord

Please, read carefully. Do NOT delete this message without reading it.
I intend to send this message to as many people I can, starting with the best players of W6 and finishing with the last player.
This message is prepared from long, long time ago. I was thinking for this many, many hours, writing and re-writing, waiting for a good moment to share it with all the players of W6.
It will bring for all the receivers good refreshment for the game: a W6 revolution! Yes, a revolution, because I intend to change completely the actual political situation for all W6, with your help.

Why I wrote this message?
Let’s look into the history book first…

Note: if you don’t like history skip this paragraph.
If you read my profile (in case we did not meet in the game already) you can see that I start the game as leader for one tribe, called Heaven One. In 3 months I get 16 villages for myself and I had ruled Heaven One, Heaven Two and I just started Heaven Three, in order to make space for new incomers.
When I start, W6 it was already running for some time. My first village it was in K22, not in K55. In the middle of the word players has already many villages when me and my neighbors just put the first wooden sticks for the wall around our small and insignificant village. The way I run in that time it was to build not only a tribe, but a stronghold around me. I mail my neighbors day and night asking them to join Heaven One. The ones not join us by their will became our first victims. The way we played it was simple: I ask all the people in my tribe to fight as one, and to not let anyone of us to be conquered.
I used to say that I fight not only with swords, but also with words. I tried to convince all people around to join our tribe even we were fighting with that player. DinuAlbert it was one big acquisition like that, he had 5 villages when all the others just build the first one. And he joins after he tried to bite us and he saw what we can do. All tribe members have had the right of invitation and we used this right until the tribe reaches the limit of 150; when this happen we just split the tribe in two. The tribe was split geographically, not like other tribes in that time, which were splitting taking the best players in one side. And we continue to gather new members, now not just for a tribe, but for a family of tribes.
We promised each other to be able to play the game until “you decide by yourself to quit the game, not because somebody conquered your villages and you don’t have what to play with”. And we succeed!
But after those 3 months I spoke about, my family continued to play what I started while I was working at sea for 9 months. My account goes up, but the tribes I ruled were gone. I did not found a good leader for Heaven family while I was away or maybe many in that time join the game just for a while and they quit. Heaven merged with FoVf and disappear as tribe…
When I took over after 9 months I found no more people from my original tribe. All were gone. Some accounts still remain, but the owners of the accounts are not the original player. But the people I saw around me then are the same until now. All of you know tribalwars is a life time game, not just for a summer time vacation.[/size]
So, I wrote the message because I still have the wish to build the Heaven in W6 and I think NOW is the time.

That’s why I am asking you all: can we all join one family tribe and fight on same side of the barricade from now one?
I propose you all to join me rebuilding Heaven starting as a new tribe. Then, in short time, we will bring together as many people as possible, in one huge family. Who will not join us by own will, it will have only one option: to lose his villages in our favor.
We are playing the game for long time and have seen many tribe changes. And these changes were not without reason: always the players were looking for one good tribe and the tribes are looking for good players. As a general rule the new tribes are made by and with strong players. I do not like to break and build tribes, I know what mean a change like this, but I see so many advantages for all of us. The idea is to build THE ULTIMATE TRIBE , not just a new one.
I will tell you how I see the future.
First of all, the new tribe will be, from the very beginning, superior to all the other tribes in W6, if we can get big players. And it will continue to grow because we will invite all the people around to join.
Once inside your life will be secured, because this is our primary objective: to survive in the game. If anyone touches you, all family will answer as one against your attacker. Imagine that: you receive one attack and in the next hours your attacker receives 1000… Then, every day at 5:45 he/she will receive hundreds planned attacks on all his/her villages until we will have no more villages to attack.

Let’s tell you about the revolution scenario.
I prepared some list with all the people in W6, for easy mailing all the world.
I sent this message for all at once.
This is happening now, when you read this.

I will wait for you to read, think, start posting on your tribe forum about this idea. Then I will receive tons of mails. I have to sort all of them. I am prepared for this. I have one list with all of W6 players and I will use your answers to fill up the gaps in this list. Few months from now I will be totally dedicated to the game.
The most important answer I am interested is if you like to join or not.
I wonder how many people will be interested. I have to analyze all the mails and to decide if the amount of interested people is really enough to start.
If half of the answers will be “yes”, but this half will be from the people with no power in the game we cannot start. So, I have to count how many villages are ready to join, not how many people.
If not enough interested people I will just send back to you the result (no names) with my sorry for disturbing you.

But I really hope to find enough people looking for everything I offer.

In this case I have the following scenario:
Plan A: to have Heaven One as starting point followed by Heaven 2, building not only one tribe but a big family, conquering villages not only by taking them from others, but taking also all the others which like to join us and in this way in very short time W6 will became entirely … a Heaven.

Thinking further, if the amount of interested people will be high…
Plan B
Do you remember the day when you join the game? You have been asked what direction you choose for start. Let’s divide the same W6 in 2 parts:
W = H1
E = H2
I hope nobody will be upset if I ask for all this just one small favor: let me be the founder for H1, same I have been before.

Then let’s make also the other Heaven, and the people will join the tribe as per location. I have villages in NW so my place is in H1.

Once I will found H1 I will post this Sample of tribe welcome message:

Butonel said:
Heaven is built as the ultimate family tribe of W6.
We are trying to bring peace in this world.
Why waste time educating troops and sending them to die just because we are divided in tribes? Don’t you think is more economical to send invites instead and became all brothers?
This is our main objective: to have all W6 as a family.
Once inside Heaven, you have the support of all angels from Heaven family and you will play the game until you decide to quit, not because you lost your villages.
Soon you will receive the right to invite. If you have friends, bring them with you. If you have enemy, bring them too. And first of all, bring your neighbors.
Read the forum, but write there only if really there is something important to tell to Heaven family. Do not spam the forum.
Be active in the game. If we are fighting with somebody, join the fight, especially if you have villages around. Keep educating your troops all the time; do not let them sleep because you are not under attack. Send support in “hot” areas.
Always think for the tribe, not only about yourself. We all are as one.
If you have one account of somebody who already quit the game, make the arrangements to take for yourself or give the villages to active players as fast as possible.
You are encouraged to give and take sitting account not only in your tribe, but better in one sister tribe. In this way you will keep the tribes really connected and you will have no problems with your account interacting with the account you are sitting.

…and I will send invitations for all the people in W to join H1.
We have to start fixing the forum also.

Then, me or somebody else can be the founder of H2.
For these tribes we don’t need to fix one forum, just share the forum of H1.
The forum of Heaven One will be entirely shared with the sister tribe, so practically all Heaven tribes will be as one.
We will need one simple forum for all the people.

If you are aristocrat in your actual tribe, please consider my mail as an invitation for a huge merge for all the people in W6. If the big tribes existent now will just change the name to Heaven and will share the forum with the other Heaven tribes will be the fastest way for Heaven family to go up and running.

The rulers of the game considered the beginning in the Middle age. Middle Ages is period in the history of Europe that lasted from about AD 350 to about 1450.
That was for us 3 – 4 years ago.
How many wars did you see in the real world until now? And how many we had in tribalwars? Only comparing this numbers I see that we should consider the virtual time in the game as being more far in the future comparing with real world.
That’s why I dear to ask for a big union, because the real world has tendency for something like this.
Thinking about the future politics of Heaven tribes...
I am not seeking for leadership position. As soon is possible we will have the first elections and you will choose your leader.

Heavens will be ruled in democratic way, we will have elections and the tribe’s dukes will be changed every 6 (12) months, with the possibility of re-elections.
This is the first idea. But I have the feeling that if we come together we can find even better way of ruling, maybe we can discover together the way the real world will use in the future.
Something important for the time being it will be the internal organization of the tribe. Fist of all we will need a Headquarter to have our war actions well organized. In Heaven we should have a court to judge the problems which will arose between members. We should have at least one policeman and generally, we should write one new code of rules for the future. One Hospital with good doctors must provide first aid as sitting account.

Now I will ask you to answer one questionnaire. I need to see if I am sending this message at the right time. I need to see if you like the idea or not.
So, I start questioning you, first of all with the most important question:

00 Do you like the idea of joining Heaven family?
A. Yes, man!
B. No, I feel better in my old tribe.
C. Ask me again later (a – next week, b – next month)
D. I don’t know.
Comments:
Note: If I get a good amount of "A" answers I will start the hell (ups… the Heaven…) and you will receive the invite!

01 What name you like for the new tribe?
A. Heaven One (H1)
B. BEST (something like “the best of W6”)
C. …

02 Leader:
a. Leader elected every 6 months, the ex-leader remain as duke 6 month more.
b. Leader elected every 12 months, the ex-leader remain as duke 12 month more.
c. One leader for ever (King)
d. Other options?...

03 Government:
a. The best player for every continent will take care about local problems.
b. Tribe’s leader choice.
c. Election every 6 months
d. Election every 1 year
e. Other idea?

04 Tribe political goals:
a. Defensive, keep up and strong our properties, take more if available (looking for abandoned villages first)
b. Offensive, fight for new villages, remove the other players from the game (never take abandoned villages)
c. Moderate (use all available options)
d. Other idea?

05 Your personal goal in the game?
……………………………
06. How many villages you own now?
…………………………….

07 Friendship
a. Keep in touch with the tribe mates in the game and additional means, as e-mail or telephone
b. Just in the game, I do not share my e-mail
c. Comments?

08 Claiming villages
a. 2 days for claim
b. No claims at all. Who take the village is the owner, if he can keep!
Note: once a village belongs to Heaven no matter who is owner, we don’t start new attacks for villages already taken.
c. 3 days
d. 7 days
e. 1% of your villages
f. Other options?

09 Claiming villages on external forum
a. Yes (can you help building one good external forum for this?)
b. No.
c. Other option?

10 You will quit the game?
a. Never.
b. 5 years max.
c. In one year max.
d. Soon.
e. I don’t know…

11 You like to apply as Forum moderator?
a. Yes. I propose the following model for forum
=H1= / =H2= / =H3= / =H4= / Your idea? ___________________
b. No
c. Comments…

12. You like to apply as Minister of Defense?
a. No
b. Yes
c. Comments…

13. You like to apply as Minister of Offence?
a. No
b. Yes
c. Comments…

14. You like to candidate for the first elections, as:
a. No, I like to be an ordinary guy.
b. President (King) for H(1,2,3,4). I prepare my speech to post on the forum for elections.

15. Considering geographically separation for the 2 Heavens, to which one you belong?
a. H1
b. H2

16. Who is, in your opinion, the best leader for your future Heaven?
…………

17. Do you remember the initial Heaven family, 3 years ago?
a. No.
Note: even the server has this history missing, because of one crash in that time…
b. Yes, ………

17. Can you tell me something, one small story, from your “life” in W6?
To understand this question I will give one example from my “life”.
I convince my son to join W6. And he did, as “tigrutzu”. In RL he lives on the other side of the country so I hoped to build in this way one connection between us, to make something together. His village it was in K9 so I tried to get one abandoned village next to him. But in 2 weeks how long my nobles needed to walk from K22 to K9, player Mobil1 get the abandoned village. I talk to him trying to make him understand the situation and trying to convince him to let me take that village, with the promises to pay back by helping him take other village. In that time I had 300 villages and Mobil1 only 5. But when my nobles arrive he brought all his troops and defends his village. I think you know what I did next: I sent attacks to all his villages. But in the next 2 weeks we mail one each other so many times until we become friends. And I decided to … cancel my attacks. To do this I ask the people in my tribe to take from me the villages from where I sent the attacks, except for one village.
That only one village it was my seed in K9. Starting with this I get maybe 40 villages in the NW corner of K9.
Than, comes for me the time to be again away from internet. My family discovered World of Warcraft and they forgot about tribalwars. Also my neighboring tribes in K9 became our enemy. When I come back I found only 7 villages left but I am sure the ones who take those villages remember how difficult it was to take them from ME. And I promise them: sooner or later I will get my villages back. I use to keep my promises! The NW part of K9 will belong to me again, even will take years for that!

Finally, I will ask you some personal information. If you do not feel confident, NO NEED to answer. I like to know who you are, the others stubborn people like me, playing the game so long time and not became bored.

1. real name
2. nationality
3. religion
4. occupation
5. e-mail, telephone
6. date of birth
7. hobbies

Note 1:(Y/N) may I post this information in one list "let's know each other" with all members on the Heaven’s forum?

Note 2:
>not a good thing to post methinks<
P/S: I like to mention here how I see the future if e will do this: all the people in W6 will become a big community. We will have heavy fan (fights) for the next few months, removing all Hell from W6 then the world will be finally dead and all the remaining people we can consider yourself winners.

Last edited by a moderator:

lt181

Originally Posted by Butonel
Heaven is built as the ultimate family tribe of W6.
We are trying to bring peace in this world.
Why waste time educating troops and sending them to die just because we are divided in tribes? Don’t you think is more economical to send invites instead and became all brothers?
This is our main objective: to have all W6 as a family.
Once inside Heaven, you have the support of all angels from Heaven family and you will play the game until you decide to quit, not because you lost your villages.
Soon you will receive the right to invite. If you have friends, bring them with you. If you have enemy, bring them too. And first of all, bring your neighbors.

As leader of Bam! I fully support this. In the real world there is disease. Hunger. Hatred. Everywhere I look. Isn't it time we put our axes down? Isn't it time we all go to know a little bit more about what makes each other tick instead of just trying to look for weaknesses to attack?

The Angels have called. I have heard them. They sing beautifully, like a cat that only has 2 feet. And one tail. I implore you. Listen to the angels.

DeletedUser25470

This is the opposite of what I want from a world I think. I love the idea of having lots of enemies and lots of people to noble. I know the phrase is thrown around a lot but this sounds the goal is a massive tribal hug. I am still not sure if you are joking but the amount of work put into it seems a lot if you are. There are several reasons why I would not like to join and why several others will as well.

Imagine that: you receive one attack and in the next hours your attacker receives 1000…
This happens to me at the moment in my tribe. I also have the feeling of safety you speak of and am happy with the people in it who are also my friends.

This strikes me as a glory move with you wanting to be in charge of a massive tribe as the ideology seems flawed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Interesting thought and have provoked me into doing rare pnp postings.

1. Interesting thought and a lot of thought has gone into this mail, but wasn't family tribes something that was frown upon and all family tribes attacked look at the original HIRE and SIN et al

2. I would only consider joining, if there was a modificition to plan B and that is

We all join East or West depending on our location once everyone has joined we then set upon the mother of all world wars.

East v West

the winner is the only tribe standing! no truces etc kill, be killed or delete.

In the end this is a game about warring on mass or alone, but there is nothing to say you can't get to know your attackers or victims as long as it dont stop the game

DeletedUser51929

I just got this in the mail. cheers you've made me feel wanted.

DeletedUser

if there's a split up of the world, I may want to come back just to participate in that world war =p
that is something that been discussed many times before, but no one seems to have the guts to do it. congrats on taking the first step by sending this letter to everyone in w6

DeletedUser25470

if there's a split up of the world, I may want to come back just to participate in that world war =p
that is something that been discussed many times before, but no one seems to have the guts to do it. congrats on taking the first step by sending this letter to everyone in w6

Isn't there already a pretty big split? Ord vs Hire?

Butonel

Reaction score
I do not ask for a split, but for a huge union.
In fact, I expect to have a new kind of splitting in W6: the angels of Heaven against all the other not joining us. I trust Heaven to win because we will keep open the borders for any people like to join.
When I run my initial tribe I made all tribe mates to think always at tribe's level, not only for themselves.
The con man note my wish to be in charge of this massive tribe. It's true, and I think I am able to do this, but not for long time, just for about 3 months. If we start Heaven I hope to see in 3 months a very big Heaven! Then I have to go again for work and it will be necessary other good leader for Heaven.

DeletedUser

Although we have all come united in playing this game, even became friends with several of our cyber-brothers-in-arms, it's still tribalwars that we're playing.

That means i expect a tribal war to be part of the game.

i'm not up for a huge tribal hug party, i'd rather be the only one not in it, and go down fighting all the peace-loving angels from "heaven".
I might even win, I don't expect much from people running from fighting in a war game :lol:

DeletedUser

[...]the angels of Heaven against all the other not joining us. I trust Heaven to win because we will keep open the borders for any people like to join[...]

You trust Heaven to win because if you attack somebody, and they say "plz stop i promise i wnt attck u - cn i join ur tribe plzz?", you'll say yes, and let them in?

DeletedUser

danny, you're actually starting a decent argument with him? :icon_eek:

you know what, i'll join you in that :lol:

DeletedUser

Now, the whole East vs West Idea is interesting and i'm sure it would be fun, however getting everyone to unite under one banner and just destroy people who don't want to join, well that does seem like "tribal hugs".

However people want to fight and if you even managed to get everyone into one tribe and noble up everyone that didn't want to join, there will be a group of people who will leave and another and another and they will form their own tribes etc etc. and you will be in the same predicament that W6 is in now.

I would like to see an East vs West though :)

DeletedUser

However, the way the world is currently you could split it in half diagonally

DeletedUser

Isn't there already a pretty big split? Ord vs Hire?

pretty big, doesn't mean full.

What I mean, is what everyone seems to want, but no one has done so far. East vs West, or to make it different, why not, North vs. South... that woul completely change the teams, and or.d would put together with HIRE... now I'd become catholic if that would ever happen :lol:

DeletedUser

if it was east vs west Hire would be split in half, atleasr if we did it diagonally where on the map you can see the divide, hire and ord are on opposite sides and could continue fighting :icon_smile: