W60 Endgame Change

DeletedUser108293

'enjoying warfare' - does that mean nobling barbs and players who don't log on but once a week? I thought it was OP'ing players who actually are fighting back lol guess that goes to show a lot about TLS & GOD. You want to prolong a world that you are putting no effort into winning.. anyone can noble inactives & barbs. Please OP me & mark on Govalon instead of eating the Scooby account, but we all know that won't happen; because me & mark are active :lol:

+1 You exactly made the point. Difference between TLS and SPAM is simply that we dont war barbs and inactives. We always pick on your active players like aviorr, Butonel* AWDH, etc.

MR.MR

Also, for everyone who is wondering why TLS & GOD won't merge - one of the main reasons is probably because they both have so many inactives that they would lose most of their points and villages trying to compete with SPAM's world dominance.

http://prntscr.com/40a5ym

http://prntscr.com/40a67f

so many players in those screenshots that were either rimmed or utterly destroyed back when there were active battles across all the land... shame to see that so many of them have survived to endgame... they will have learned nothing and will continue to barble and get beaten on future worlds while bragging about the 1-5+million accounts they had on w60

DeletedUser108293

Yes Scott, its sad. Wish we would have slapped them when the timer was on day 1, well anyway couldnt bother about w60 anymore. Its been long enough, time to move on.

DeletedUser71060

We lost fair and square spam have proved to be the best tribe on the battlefield and diplomacy you cant take it away from them yes there are lots in tls and god who fought well and i dont include myself in them i was only here to have fun not win anything
congrats to all who have enjoyed w60 whether they are in the winning tribe or loosing tribe

ashoka1

We lost fair and square spam have proved to be the best tribe on the battlefield and diplomacy you cant take it away from them yes there are lots in tls and god who fought well and i dont include myself in them i was only here to have fun not win anything
congrats to all who have enjoyed w60 whether they are in the winning tribe or loosing tribe

Mate you are one of the few in Tls/God , for whom I have genuine respect.Just wish that we were on same side.

May be some other world

DeletedUser108293

Atid you know I always liked you. You are one of the very few in TlS/GOD i really adore and who earned my respect. Take care brother, hopefully we will meet in another world again!

Cyclopsian

Haha great another scrub that uses tw stats from another world because they have done nothing in there current world well done.

That just prooves to me you where the Churchill of that world that does nothing but turtles it out.

For someone with 35million points and still can't time a train within 2 seconds I sorted wish I didn't qiut w6 I chudda won easy.

So go back to being a scrub

If this world continues I'm moving right next door to you and we will find out ok big mouth?

DeletedUser94059

you can move next to me if you want?? And its funny you come on and brag about your stats from another world and say he is the big mouth hahaha righto princess

DeletedUser108293

you can move next to me if you want?? And its funny you come on and brag about your stats from another world and say he is the big mouth hahaha righto princess

+1. and cyco you noob? Come move next to me aswell, could bring me back to that world at least ;)

DeletedUser108935

Haha be my guest.

Allthough you seem to have a lot of love here now

Love from Big mouth.

DeletedUser108293

He really does. Final op on this noob would be a waste though.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

bro, talk to me on skype and we will plan something out, you don't deserve to be in TLS or GOD...Just skype when u read this..

DeletedUser109233

I bet if you sent a really nice worded letter and promised to keep buying premium, you could talk the TW Gods into letting you sandbox mode W60 until the end of time and get your 100% once the countdown timer is done and SPAM gets their win... SPAM will be the world winners and the world will be won, but then you can keep on fighting, and everyone that doesn't want to keep trying can freely barb out and move on.

Not a bad idea, however would that mean the TWstats would change though?

MR.MR

I have no idea, theres no real precedent to it... but if 100 accounts stuck around and kept buying PA/AM thats 400 * 100 points per month, or 40000, thats like 500$ a month Inno would be pulling in, not sure if that is more or less than it costs to keep the server open... but appeal to the corporate greed and you may have a chance :D

ashoka1

I have no idea, theres no real precedent to it... but if 100 accounts stuck around and kept buying PA/AM thats 400 * 100 points per month, or 40000, thats like 500$ a month Inno would be pulling in, not sure if that is more or less than it costs to keep the server open... but appeal to the corporate greed and you may have a chance :D

I doubt 100 players pau for pa and Am even now

DeletedUser93681

I for one continued playing this world because in no way in hell was I going to quit with incoming. Spam kept me going so dont keep going on that most of you are inactive and we are just wondering around nobling barbs.

It has been far from boring for me and who has the right to say to any one tribe or world to get over it and move on? Its not over until its over and what I do with my PP is my business.

On a side note I often wondered where the mod was on this world.?

(spamming behind hungrywolf lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

Spam recruited to get the 60% because they know damn well they would not have won.A true warrior would not have raken the cowards way out and fayght to the last village.So come on mods give us a break here.We have already took a chuck off that % of theres and trust me we can win this world.

Name:SPAM
Created:2011-11-14 14:06:52
Members:47OD rankings
Villages:96,097
Average points per village:9,954
Tribe Changes:379

Name:The Last Stand
Created:2013-01-01 22:27:35
Members:31OD rankings
Villages:30,731
Average points per village:9,566
Tribe Changes:465

Spam was formed 13 months Before TLS and has 379 tribe changes where as TLS has 450 changes in its 18 months life.

SPAM is a mass recruitment tribe with 12 tribe changes per month at an average,where as TLS with an average 30 tribe changes per month is an elite tribe which doesnt believe in mass recruitment.

is that what you are saying