W60 Ending Announcement

MR.MR

Congratulations SPAM... guess that means I won't need to pick up an account on here again when W68 is done.

coorsliteplz

Reaction score
Guys , it's all over but the crying, move on. Congratulations to Spam on winning the world twice. It was messed up world with the whole secrets program but Spam outwitted, outplayed and won the world. Good Luck to everyone in Real Life.

Wilder 420/coorsliteplz

DeletedUser

Congratulations SPAM! Congratulations also to all the players here in 60. ;)

Kudos also to TLS and others for the experience in wars. I had fun fighting Andre Marcolino, Marshall BK, AWDH, and Danielfisher(your k35 invasion really put me to my limits in playing lol. thanks for the experience).

Lastly, thanks to the SPAM :). Great job guys. Especially to my friends from the start of this world. Ampac and Ashoka1, i never thought that we would be winning this world because we we're being surrounded by red dots in our TRAIN Days. To the Central group (fizzolio, ampac, ashoka1, what's a nuke?, valai, pogodas, litkafilip, uncommon valor), you guys are the best group. The coordination and etc are perfect. and to HTM Team, Spammie, DA, Texaspete, xharris, orourke, tjhooker, ytiaae, kure guys and others.. Thank you for the wonderful experience here in this world. :)

Again, thank you guys. My TW stint will be over and i had a great time with it though i have really played seriously in this world and it was my first big account and eventually my last. Good luck in real life guys!

Myz of Mhigzie Team

DeletedUser105935

it was a pleasiure to play with you my friend best of luck

DeletedUser107172

Congrats SPAM...you did everything it took to win the world. It always takes teamwork, skill, stamina and lots of planning to manage a world win. You did all of these things better than your opponent did.

You deserve every accolade that goes with winning a computer game. :icon_neutral:

This at times is an intense game and many people put a lot of time and energy into it (myself included). I played against you guys for about 6 months (maybe a little more?) and had to leave for many reasons including wanting to devote my energies to the W58 win and then taking a well deserved break. While I cannot say that any single SPAM player was the best I ever faced, I can say that when you guys and gals worked together, as with any team, you were unstoppable. Kudos to you all for the teamwork.

I can honestly say that the way SPAM worked as a team and the way ???/TLS or whatever they are now did not ever work together is one of the major differences between the two tribes. That and the lack of planning by "leadership" in ???/TLS, which is what led into the members not working together and people walking away or switching loyalties. It's the truth and ya can't deny it. Until some folks accept the responsibility of not showing leadership in ???/TLS and quit blaming others for their faults, they will keep getting the same results. Also, working together over a short period of time does not ever allow a team to reach long-term goals. It always takes EVERYONE PUSHING in the same direction for a long period to reach those long-term goals.

Again, congratulations.

Dragonzheart ~ W3 (win) ~ 74 ~ HP
Assaultgtx1617 ~ W58 (win)
Echo in the Darkness ~ W60 ~ former co-played
A Warriors Dark Heart ~ W60 ~ Former account owner

DeletedUser108293

Thanks for the kind words AWDH. Shame that the endfight was so boring at the end. In the begging it was more of a fight but some time ago it seemed like most of you lost spirit :/ still nice job in fighting us for so long, i guess many of us would have quit long ago if we were in tls or god.

DeletedUser108293

Congratulations SPAM! Congratulations also to all the players here in 60. ;)

Kudos also to TLS and others for the experience in wars. I had fun fighting Andre Marcolino, Marshall BK, AWDH, and Danielfisher(your k35 invasion really put me to my limits in playing lol. thanks for the experience).

Lastly, thanks to the SPAM :). Great job guys. Especially to my friends from the start of this world. Ampac and Ashoka1, i never thought that we would be winning this world because we we're being surrounded by red dots in our TRAIN Days. To the Central group (fizzolio, ampac, ashoka1, what's a nuke?, valai, pogodas, litkafilip, uncommon valor), you guys are the best group. The coordination and etc are perfect. and to HTM Team, Spammie, DA, Texaspete, xharris, orourke, tjhooker, ytiaae, kure guys and others.. Thank you for the wonderful experience here in this world. :)

Again, thank you guys. My TW stint will be over and i had a great time with it though i have really played seriously in this world and it was my first big account and eventually my last. Good luck in real life guys!

Myz of Mhigzie Team

Thanks for the kind words Myz. It was an honor playing alongside you. One of the kindest players i ever met!

Best of luck in RL mate

Daniel

DeletedUser108293

Well I am sure we will try our best to win it like we won 60 twice, at least I will try that :)

DeletedUser108935

Now that W60 is over it will be interesting to see how the players joining my premade will perform :)

who is joining this tribe as me and crazyeight are gonna co on w75?

and all the tls members saying they where coming back.

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLS*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,343
Side 2: 347
Difference: 996

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 472
Side 2: 82
Difference: 390

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,940,318
Side 2: 2,166,001
Difference: 8,774,317

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,145,979
Side 2: 747,141
Difference: 3,398,838

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLS*, GOD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,343
Side 2: 1,061
Difference: 282

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 943
Side 2: 248
Difference: 695

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,940,318
Side 2: 5,853,897
Difference: 5,086,421

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,208,370
Side 2: 2,256,806
Difference: 5,951,564

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Well stats never lie. We have a lot of inactives as of now but we still keep pushing. Good job guys!

DeletedUser

Lol Deem, you were doing well at eating inactives such as kidsmart...until i got the sit

Oh and 11 seconds between nobles? :S WTH lol

DeletedUser109233

Shut up you asshole

Val you are a coward who make excuses like your unborn child died so you couldn't defend

You has fever so you couldn't defend

You are shit player just check your stats

It was hilarious to see you losing villages and then posting pic on your profile and telling everyone how your your pregnant girlfriend got aborted and you couldn't defend and 24 hours later you were nobbling barbs

It sucks to be you

You and your father both were shit players and I would have rimmed both of you of you hadn't gone on a barb nobbling spree on back lines. .

Haha
Coward

Haha

Loser

Haha
Son of a loser

Haha

I'm embarrassed to be a part of the same tribe as you. Have you no empathy or honour yourself? To mock such a thing is so poor of you, I had thought you a better person.

DeletedUser109233

Oh wow, So here I am strolling around the externals and I come across this...

On that note I give you two photos that represent you as a person

In spoilers below.[spoil]
23821314.jpg
[/spoil]

AND

[spoil]
admitting-your-an-asshole11.jpg

[/spoil]

Well said Jennifer.

DeletedUser108935

Lol Deem, you were doing well at eating inactives such as kidsmart...until i got the sit

Oh and 11 seconds between nobles? :S WTH lol

i didnt know inactive accouts can send 1200-1500 attcks.

yeah that will teach me to send trains on 3g network on phone while on holiday :p

ashoka1

I'm embarrassed to be a part of the same tribe as you. Have you no empathy or honour yourself? To mock such a thing is so poor of you, I had thought you a better person.
I am amazed that will finally wakes up and comments on my post a day after I announce on externals that I have quit tribalwars.the post was there for all to see and only reason you did not ask me anything was because you wanted a place on tribe set up by me in w73.

The day I told you that if you attack elvasco account joker will not have diplo with limit , you disbanded limit and joined joker by requesting dylan.

You should have asked me the reason but you chose to come on externals against a former tribe mate.

I was 51-2 against marshal bk account I believe when val 's father crystalknight approached me that val has had terrible news in real life and should be left alone

I did so and stopped my attacks and then he started nobling backline barbs.

Now he says this never happened and his son is 10 month old.

So either his father was lying to save val's account or it was val multi accounting and using lies to save his one account.

Anyways I am out of tw now.this will be my last post probably on w60 forums.I should have quit when secrets were won and never should have come back.

DeletedUser94483

Ashoka no one has ever approached you to defend me...ever. The only time me and you were at war my father was not ON the crystalknight account. I have never asked you to STOP attacking or anyone else, I do what I can with what I have...when we finished fighting I did not start nobling backline barbs you are again WRONG on your facts.

I sat like that defending with what was left of the account unable to grow for MONTHS...Finally a large portion of internals opened up and people in charge of it wanted me back in the fight and since I had the nobles for it gave me MASS quantities of internal villages in a section.

War history for my account on this world regarding this war.

Started in k55...was removed due to a series of badly timed terrible events.

Event 1, not requesting or demanding enough support to cover.(My fault)
Event 2, going on vacation and not properly organizing my sitters expecting to have net on vacation(My fault)
Event 3, getting opped by 24 of spams more aggressive players(not MOST aggressive just a large quantity of more aggressive)
Event 4, dealing with an account owner who felt it better to delete the account then fight a losing battle choosing to delete in the middle of an op and when coming back even semi remotely, Mike(owner), decided to email yourself ashoka using my signature telling me that the owner of the account died.
Event 5, after the two ops that were a combination of account self combat and bad planning on the primary defender(myself)'s part, made a mad dash to k73-74 taking 10 barb 10k villages and holding those for the most part until just recently.
Event 6, being gifted some villages in a relatively safe k(still having a nap with your account ashoka) nobled with little spirit then began uber barbling...Did not pay attention to my surroundings while the barbs built(my fault) and found spam knocking on my door with my pants around my ankle where I proceeded to fight with mostly unfinished villages until you guys decided to stop. I sat there building troops finishing the villages building and building mass nobles until I was offered a major come back through internals.

That leads us to current, where I finally have a little bit of offense to work with and have proceeded to lead a few ops in the tribe to relatively decent success had we done MORE nobling of the hundreds of clear villages we left in our wake.

I do not run ashoka...I do not hide behind "Tragedy" I am the first one to state real life only becomes an EXCUSE when combat is engaged and 9/10 times is not true and will ignore such things. For me tragedy pushes me FURTHER into the game. If any tragedy had befallen my life I would have actually started FARMING and FAKING from that combat position.

Ashoka I apologize was going to go over this with you in private but my real life and game life have been to busy as i have just spent to long attempting to come back from a wedding across the country.(not an excuse all my NEEDS were covered this time before I left).

In regards to my son I have only ever had good news regarding him...he is a BEAST...growing fast and powerful the picture provided on my profile is my sons FIRST picture, as he face palms the world(not sure how well you can see it on that pic due to size). My entire TRIBE knows that there are no issues with my son and I have never stated otherwise.

I have ONLY stayed on this account on this world because of the events that happened in event series 1-4 and in an attempt to clear my personal history after the owner of this account began using my in game signature(so complicated to copy those three letters I know) to write mails that caused damage to how it is viewed in how I play. In all honesty I only came to this world to help a friend that later came back on his start up technique while I waited to finish my first world win. I was never SUPPOSED to play this world and should have been ABLE to retire when my world came knocking. I have since won another world and will win my third before the end of this world. If I pushed hard enough I could win a fourth 6-9 months from now as well. So yes I stayed of my volition only because I do not run from a fight, I do not make excuses on why I can not fight, and I NEVER stand behind someone else's tragedy to get out of a fight. In all honesty I could have and SHOULD have walked away before this war began. I stayed as a favor and then became trapped due to circumstance.

Last edited by a moderator: