W60 Ending Announcement

DeletedUser108293

Sent
May 12, 2014 18:10:20
The tribe SPAM now controls 60% of all player-owned villages in this world. The 90 day end phase has now begun.
The world will close after the end phase unless there are significant conflicts.
The beginning of the end phase will bring the following changes:
  • A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.
  • This world will be closed after 90 days.

So finally W60 comes to an end.

It was always clear that we would win this world months ago but does this sudden end surprise you?

Any thoughts about it?

DeletedUser

Plenty of thoughts on it.

SPAM not able to fight fair, have always recruited to gain ground.

That is not to say you havent fought, but in most cases the only way you really broke us was by recruiting.

Several of you guys had slagged SPAM off, slagged fellow tribemates off...

I heard DA getting bitched about by most of SPAM (inactive, lazy, an arrogant T***)

i heard ampac getting bitched about by you guys (again arrogant, crap defender)

WINCHEN for always scrounging pp and crying like a baby when under attack (several reported this)

SPAM seems to hate SPAM, SPAM has no honor in anything they have done...yet they cannot help but boast about their achievements

You couldnt fight fair, you noticed inactivity in a lot of members and saw we had started to gain ground in some areas so decided to merge

I fought a few of you, not bad fighters. (not all of you, some were terrible WINCHEN again was a LOL)

Can i say that your tactics didnt work?

No.

You got the secrets through merging and grabbing people.

You got to 60% - again through merging

But yes, you have still achieved it.

I suppose the biggest let down is not that you are an underhand bunch of cowards, it was actually that several of you pretended to be friends, you are still convinced that your actions are not an issue...those people have been or will be removed from my skype. Have no time for two-faced and cowardly players/people.

If any of you would like to take me up on what i have said i am quite happy to now post all convos that we had classed as 'private' and 'this stays between us...' on here if you dare to try and say that i am wrong.

I am pleased to have such a hard working and loyal bunch on our side of the world, yes we have had a huge amount of inactives and traitors, luckily most of the traitors are now in SPAM.

This world is not over yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109217

thats fighting talk lol

Plenty of thoughts on it.

That is not to say you havent fought, but in most cases the only way you really broke us was by recruiting.

Several of you guys had slagged SPAM off, slagged fellow tribemates off...

I heard DA getting bitched about by most of SPAM (inactive, lazy, an arrogant T***)

WINCHEN for always scrounging pp and crying like a baby when under attack (several reported this)

SPAM seems to hate SPAM, SPAM has no honor in anything they have done...yet they cannot help but boast about their achievements

You couldnt fight fair, you noticed inactivity in a lot of members and saw we had started to gain ground in some areas so decided to merge

I fought a few of you, not bad fighters. (not all of you, some were terrible WINCHEN again was a LOL)

Can i say that your tactics didnt work?

No.

But yes, you have still achieved it.

I suppose the biggest let down is not that you are an underhand bunch of cowards, it was actually that several of you pretended to be friends, you are still convinced that your actions are not an issue...those people have been or will be removed from my skype. Have no time for two-faced and cowardly players/people.

If any of you would like to take me up on what i have said i am quite happy to now post all convos that we had classed as 'private' and 'this stays between us...' on here if you dare to try and say that i am wrong.

I am pleased to have such a hard working and loyal bunch on our side of the world, yes we have had a huge amount of inactives and traitors, luckily most of the traitors are now in SPAM.

This world is not over yet.

well that alone is worth going for 100% lol well done every one on all sides

DeletedUser

I wondered to myself whether I should answer a post from a sour grape who was just bitching because he finally lost a world that he was losing for the best part of two years. Then I decided I would do as it would be best his warped perspective did not stay on the forums:

SPAM has taken 25000 villages off *TLS* to the 9000 that *TLS* has taken off SPAM for a net gain of 16000 villages. This is over 50% of *TLS*'s current size through pure ennoblement. The last player we recruited from *TLS* was 13th September 2013, 7 months ago. *TLS* still losing.

It was not a matter of breaking people because everyone who we attacked would just lose all their villages and relocate to the backline with their spare nobles. Take yourself for example. Every time we would attack you or you would get banned for cheating, instead of actually defending, you would just give up the villages and noble some internals or barbarians in the back line. The same can be said of other major *TLS* players such as Sweetmisery who are now based somewhere in K51 or K42 (or list another K far from SPAM).

We don't actually hate each other. We just got demotivated because we were/are basically fighting against something that does not fight back. *TLS* was never really a challenge. I got the most awesome bunch of guys who are extremely skilled, got great attitudes and are hard working. They are used to fighting up against the odds like in the Calm. war. My skills as a leader were not needed against a tribe of *TLS*'s caliber and it demotivated me to have to spend so much time fighting against a tribe that was shit so I just let go and SPAM won anyways. *TLS* was never against the odds. It was easy. SPAM and =K= had 60% for ages and had always planned to merge together at the end of the world, the question was whether to do it now at 58% or have two more months of boredom as we tried to counteract butonel's 400 barb noble spree in the last few days and *TLS*'s internalling and back line barb nobling through taking free villages off *TLS*. We chose the former.

There has been no point, now included when you have been winning the war. The stats are 181-42 in the last 48 hours. So much for the recent resurgence :icon_rolleyes:

Again, bullshit. We had no intention of taking the secrets. We had made Calm. disband and go through 3 different names. We outfought them in every sense. One of our players wanted to end the world so they left. As it so happened, a player from Calm. that held one of the secrets did not Calm. and did not want them to win the world. Our player also did not want to win with Calm. so it was rather simple.

We had 58% and recruited =K= who everyone knew was basically part of SPAM at that point anyways. We essentially was delaying the end of the world by not recruiting them.

All I can say is :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Cry me a river Danny boy.

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

You think you are a sore loser? I am equally gracious in victory.

DeletedUser

All I can say is thank god Dylan finally decided to end this world. This world has been dead for a LONG time and only maybe 1/2 of SPAM was actually logging into their accounts anymore.....yet *TLS* was still down 200+ villages to SPAM in the last week and almost 700 in the last month. What's the point of making this world go on any longer watching *TLS* noble internals/barbs and drag this world out as long as possible without any hope of ever having a chance of winning this world.

-j

DeletedUser

Dylan, you are one of the most two faced people in SPAM.

Your word counts for nothing.

Also, yes, by looking at stats it may show that the last recruitment was then, but dont forget each time you grab a player to have them as a co and then eat their account etc

You guys have grabbed a load of accounts, we suffered traitors and mass inactivity yet we still stand and fight.

You actually think you are a honest, decent and loyal bunch that like eachother?

really?

:O

Also J, SPAM may not have been logging into their accounts as much recently, but we have had that issue from the start and we lost a huge amount of players through RL etc, you guys had less accounts to cover so wasnt an issue if you lost a player or two...

On my own i could easily run the accounts you have, you guys moan about wanting to see w60 end yet some of your members still wish to see 100%...do they talk to you? or do thye merely tell you what they think you want to hear?

SPAM is a successful tribe, but a tribe i would never wish to be a part of (hence the rejection of the invite previously)

I cannot hold it against you guys that we suffered traitors, it is a shame that so many people are so cowardly and have forgotten how to play this game with honor...you all know who you are yet i am sure you will have reasons as to why you ran to the enemy ...

DeletedUser108935

congrates spam on the win :D fully deserved at the end of the day we play to win if theres a chanve to end the world as some players noble 400+ barbs to deley the enviteable then so be it i see it as a good call,

Now i hope tls give us one heck of a fight in these 90 days its not over yet i fully expcet more twists and turns.

Lewis (deemster)

DeletedUser

Dylan, you are one of the most two faced people in SPAM.

Your word counts for nothing.

Also, yes, by looking at stats it may show that the last recruitment was then, but dont forget each time you grab a player to have them as a co and then eat their account etc

You guys have grabbed a load of accounts, we suffered traitors and mass inactivity yet we still stand and fight.

You actually think you are a honest, decent and loyal bunch that like eachother?

really?

:O

Also J, SPAM may not have been logging into their accounts as much recently, but we have had that issue from the start and we lost a huge amount of players through RL etc, you guys had less accounts to cover so wasnt an issue if you lost a player or two...

On my own i could easily run the accounts you have, you guys moan about wanting to see w60 end yet some of your members still wish to see 100%...do they talk to you? or do thye merely tell you what they think you want to hear?

SPAM is a successful tribe, but a tribe i would never wish to be a part of (hence the rejection of the invite previously)

I cannot hold it against you guys that we suffered traitors, it is a shame that so many people are so cowardly and have forgotten how to play this game with honor...you all know who you are yet i am sure you will have reasons as to why you ran to the enemy ...

I can at least somewhat sympathise with the amount of pounding you have gotten in the last year or so. Your arse is hurting so bad that you can't even sit down because of the pain and this is your "my arse hurts really bad and there must be a reason for it" rant. Having concluded that it cannot be because your opponent is better than you or has worked harder for the win than you since the start of the world, you have made up some claim that your opponent is somehow just backstabbing and lying their way to victory although you have no real clue how. Well played young sir is all I can say. I suppose this is an outburst from deep seeded problems with being constantly shat on by every tribe you come in contact with and having to survive off nobling back line barbs and internals until they fall apart. The problem you are having is that SPAM is not falling apart and you are taking that frustration out on me.

Two faced? My word means nothing? Cheap words from a multiple time cheater. This is the difference between me and you. I am also an utter dick and equally mediocre player. I rely on statistics sites though rather than the never-ending vacuum of space for evidence. If it makes you feel better, think of us as a backstabbing group of traitors who hate one another. I wonder whether those hollow thoughts will sooth that pain of being shat upon constantly by the rest of the world since the Valour days whilst making excuses and nobling backline barbs and internals to survive on whilst you got eaten.

Do not pretend you are honourable though, you are the opposite of such. You use spies, you lie, you cheat, you lie about whether you cheat and pretend to be honourable. When you look at SPAM, you just get dropped so far into a bottomless pit of greatness that all you can think is that these guys must backstab/cheat better than me. Stop crying and grow up please Danielfisher. I was seriously considering going

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER (butthurt) LOSER

:lol::lol::lol:

SHATTERED DREAMS AND BROKEN HEARTS :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DANIEL MAD, *TLS* JELLY, SPAM AWESOME

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!

and then I took a step back and felt a little sad. It just felt a bit like taking an ice-cream from a 5 year old kid, throwing it on the ground and then stamping on it whilst shouting "how d'ya like that you little shit?".

I realised that you were just some troll, mad that he lost and vastly overestimating his and his own tribe's ability. It happens, I get it. As you aren't going to grow up any time soon though, I am going to take the mature approach.

*Offers out hand*

Good job for staying it out for this long and good game. Never really knew anyone in *TLS* or had anything against them personally. Have a good time in your real life or future worlds.

ashoka1

Good job Dylan

For ending this dead world.

i lost interest in op.coz any enemy player I attack would lose villages and stop fighting.

In last 4 months most w60 knew I was inactive And would not even move troops to defend if it was not a tribal op.but a simple mail to attacking player threatening to come back and rim him would be enough to get attacks stopped.

Now if you want to carry on fighting such dead world then I have another proposal for you cheater fishy fisher

Name 1 player from the with at least 1000 front line villages and post here

We will show you how he gets destroyed.so you know if we fight or not.

I assure you he will end up nobbling barbs all over your back line like bunch of your other losers.

DeletedUser94483

You know...for all the posturing going on here...I REMEMBER the braggarts spam were last year..claiming they could win the world with 100% victory...we would be a cake walk nothing we could do..every player dies.

Cowards is all I have to say...to say you are better...I will make sure that at least one of your players that was intended to compete for rank 1 in the world finishes out of the top 5.

Unlike the cowards in spam I will never stop and have never stopped. The war was actually slowly TURNING in our favor and bamn you merge because at the end of the day you can not actually beat us.

All I see when I look at spam is cowards...There WERE players I used to respect the fighting skill of...but it is easy to have good skill when backed by alot of support/nukage/spies/enemy support. It is hard to be courageous..It is hard to state that your tribe made a claim and no matter what the victory might turn out to be you were to big of a chicken to see that claim fulfilled because you were afraid of what happens if we turn the next op of our slowly building steam engine on you...Or of what would happen if you went for 100% and could not get it.

All of spam if this hits 90 days are cowards. From day one dylan has spoke of a good war and then did everything within his power to undermine it from being about the fight. He even states himself that the only way to win the war is without actually fighting and his account and game skills have proven that.

ashoka1

Shut up you asshole

Val you are a coward who make excuses like your unborn child died so you couldn't defend

You has fever so you couldn't defend

You are shit player just check your stats

It was hilarious to see you losing villages and then posting pic on your profile and telling everyone how your your pregnant girlfriend got aborted and you couldn't defend and 24 hours later you were nobbling barbs

It sucks to be you

You and your father both were shit players and I would have rimmed both of you of you hadn't gone on a barb nobbling spree on back lines. .

Haha
Coward

Haha

Loser

Haha
Son of a loser

Haha

DeletedUser94483

I never said any of that. Your memory is to be tested..I posted a pic of my son in the womb..my first picture of him. That is it never said he died or anything EVER..

He is actually a healthy baby boy 10 months. Talk about being a bad player and loser...Ashoka you know nothing about me..Nor anything else for that matter.

As long as you let spam walk with this you are just as big of a no show coward as the rest of them. I have never ran from this world.

I have argued and dealt with a stream of unpleasant discussions with the owner of the account I play to keep it going to keep fighting at any cost.

You WERE my next target and my first target when I recovered in strength but my tribe needed me first so that is where my troops went.

I have never ran you guys run from this world and show more cowardice then anyone else.

There are only two times on this world I have not been able to fight on the account. The first I went on break expected to have computer time did not bother with a proper sitter I made a mistake..that was the first op in the war.

Second time was the next op when MIKE the owner of the MBK account deleted the account before any of it landed kept it deleted until the op was over. I have never personally made any EXCUSES as to not fight.

On top of that...the ENTIRE time my WIFE was pregnant with my beautiful child...I was to small and NEVER was under fire. Get your facts straight if you want to try to talk trash about my personal life.

DeletedUser

The war was pretty much over by the end of the first 3 months. Then we had 2 years of cleanup which after a year or so we decided we couldn't be bothered doing. Thought this was pretty simple really.

DeletedUser94483

Except there is more fight left then you give credit for..Appreciate your calm response to my statements...but a bragging claim IS a bragging claim.

End game is mostly about staying power...to achieve the 100% that spam claimed they could have within 6 months on an honest field was no where near attainable.

You did win but you lied on how you would win and refuse to stand up and go the distance. In the end this merge is the equivalent of deleting your accounts under fire..it is quiting.

ashoka1

We never said 100%.

If spam wanted 100% then that nutter named butonel would be in spam.

DeletedUser

Val the war was slowly turning in your favor??? SPAM is up 276 villages in the last week and 694 in the last month. How is that turning in your favor?

-j

DeletedUser94483

I said turning I did not say TURNED. There is a difference, albeit not a big one.

Ashoka...I at some point will look back and find the actual claims.

After your mis informed jabs I am not particularly in the mood to bandy words in a way that would not merely be overly aggressive and uncalled for.

Edit.

Reason to be depressed...472 days at current I could have been retired from tw. If I had not joined 60 to help a friend then get dragged off and then through the mud by mike into this war.

Without any success at breaking the domination I will have had 3 world wins and 562 days of my life I could have been retired wasted.

DeletedUser

I wrote an essay and then got logged off so I am going to keep it short.

- SPAM never stated we were definitely going to 100% and if we did it was in a joking manner. There was however a slight majority amongst SPAM in January 2013 that we wanted to try and go for 100%. This changed to become a minority over time since *TLS* did not give a fight and therefore people got bored.

- SPAM had a well documented vote which solidified our official stance as going towards 60%

- SPAM held 58.2% pre-=K=. We always intended to recruit =K= and felt them as a part of SPAM and long time friends for about 2 years. The difference between 58.2% and 60% can be made up by recruiting just the top =K= player. SPAM held the villages to recruit at any time, SPAM had already won the world long ago. =K= was basically an extension of SPAM that had some autonomy since the world win. SPAM had held 60% dominance for months, close to a year.

- SPAM won the war with *TLS* and it was mostly cleanup. This can be demonstrated by the fact that SPAM had only lost 4 days of the war since 1st July 2013. This can also be seen in the war statistics, through the movement of *TLS*'s major fighters over time from being based in K23/24/33/34/74/75/84/85/86 to K41/42/51/52/61/62/72 etc. This can be seen in every player you would consider to be a *TLS* top fighter. Similarly said players maintain their growth not by defending against SPAM, but by giving up the villages and replacing them with backline villages. *TLS* top fighters never fought against SPAM or paid any attacks from SPAM attention because they could just noble backline barbs and internals far away from SPAM to replace lost villages and therefore could not be broken by attacks/losses. The war though has never once been turning or turned in your favour. It never shall turn in your favour.

- SPAM chose to recruit the last 2% because there was a movement in *TLS* and GOD that attempted to delay the end of the world by nobling very large numbers of barbarians and internals. The prime example is Butonel* who has nobled 657 barbarians alone in the last week whilst SPAM has only nobled 1153 villages in the last week. If such a trend had continued, it would have meant players would have had to continue playing the game at the start of the next schooling year. I respect my friends in SPAM and want them to succeed in real life and do not want them held back by an already won war.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done spam for the win, I am a silent player there who has been all but inactive for a while, sorry for that Dylan, but I kep account alive for over a year and did ok.#
ASH your post is very personnel, there is never no need to go that far, this is a game, I thought better of you :(

DeletedUser

Well done spam on winning this world what other choice could you make when tls and it's buddies noble all the barbs rather then fighting.

On a side note it was to be expected a bit of bad blood coming from *tls* no one likes losing but when you noble barbs what do you except. At the end of the day the best tribe won. #fact