W60 Ending Announcement

DeletedUser94483

Yes I lost alot...and those were issues inside my account between me and the owner...not excuses but there was no grand op...actually almost all of my caps against spam are recaps and first line war caps...but I expect that to change.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I lost alot...and those were issues inside my account between me and the owner...not excuses but there was no grand op...actually almost all of my caps against spam are recaps and first line war caps...but I expect that to change.

hey its ok, just let your tribe surrender and disband then we can recruit and all of you guys will be winners...

The good thing all about this move is you could punish all those guys who didn't help in your war effort.... :)

DeletedUser108293

ampac, do we really need losere in our tribe? :p
well sweet and atid were the only ones really putting up a fight anyway.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well, if they accepts defeat i got no choice..

But from the way hey want to play it out they wont agree to it and would like the timer to just run out..

Ill talk to Atid99 he deserves to win a world.

DeletedUser109233

Atid99 is a good guy and a good player, but his war participation has been very little in comparison to his size.

If they disband, we can post a poll on the forums for each SPAM and TLS player to see who stays in SPAM, and who joins SPAM. By donig so, everyone deserving of the win will win, and those who aren't deserving won't.

DeletedUser71060

Thank you for your kind remarks now i agree i dont deserve to be in spam and i would not except any invite im quite happy being on the loosing side

DeletedUser108293

Then just lose it. I always liked you and told you ages ago to leave the noobs.

DeletedUser93681

Then just lose it. I always liked you and told you ages ago to leave the noobs.

I give him a lot of credit for sticking with us when so many ran. And as far as noobs Spam has plenty. Hats off to the noobs of this world that fought. You may be lacking in experience but you showed heart. GL in future worlds.

DeletedUser108293

Some of our top members like strap were newbies to this game when they joined w60. He is a great player and has become better all the time. We dont have many noobs, we just have some slackers and everybody has them.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I give him a lot of credit for sticking with us when so many ran. And as far as noobs Spam has plenty. Hats off to the noobs of this world that fought. You may be lacking in experience but you showed heart. GL in future worlds.

yey, your talking about me right...Thanks.. :)

DeletedUser93681

We were told if we could make a considerable dent in dominance % we can we could change endgame. Spam did gain a .1%...but hey mods...it wont hold.

We were cheated the first time on the secrets. Cheated on recruiting the 2nd time. We have made a considerable difference in dominance by knocking Spam out 4%

So Mods I am requesting an extension on dominance

MR.MR

Debbie, JFsmith is the one who caused the world to end when it did for the secrets He is the one who made the FORK tribe, pulled everyone in... his one mistake was to kick me holding the 12th secret SPAM needed from FORK... I'd have never logged into my account had 10 people not sent me an SMS message to my personal # as soon as I was kicked from FORK... I did the only natural thing to do and joined SPAM, and they were able to pull their betraying player back as ultimately she wanted to win with her friends instead of her enemies.

So I'm sorry, but you were not cheated out of a secrets win - JFsmith tried to get greedy and make a play for the world win despite being unable to win on the battlefield (kudos to him, was a blindsided move and a proper strategy to get his players the win and stick it to the enemy), but he made a crucial error and it cost everyone in the West and South the chance at a win. He hated me from the start, despite me being the driving force behind getting him invited to Calm. in the first place (i was one of the founding members of Calm.), he was a masterful politician and was able to outplay me in the propaganda battle within the tribe. He single handedly was responsible for the downfall of Calm. and the ultimate failure of the FORK plan to earn the secret win.

ashoka1

We were cheated the first time on the secrets. Cheated on recruiting the 2nd time. We have made a considerable difference in dominance by knocking Spam out 4%

So Mods I am requesting an extension on dominance

Calm. Was a tribe whose 7 frontline accounts deleted their accounts and ran away

Jfsmith forms a new tribe Fork and invites duke n leaders as well as secret holders of all tribes from west and south.

The leaders of those tribes leave thier members and join Jfsmith new tribe.

Fork recruits 4 players from Spam as well to get secret owned by Sc0ter

All this was not cheating but pure recruiting and negotiation skills of jfsmith after he had failed on battlefied.

Then Spam ,the tribe which had killed Calm and destroyed its frontline accounts recruits 1 player who was kicked by jfsmith and manages to get Sc0ter back in tribe and wins the world.

The same members of Fork who were happy after recruiting multiple secret holders from multiple tribes cry foul and say spam win by cheating since they recruited.

How low is that.

Calm./fork failed and lost on battlefield as well as in recruiting or keeping its members.
Sweetmisery I played against you as well these accounts who deleted and these all were better opponents then you.

FEC
NITTO
SPUNKY
They failed coz their tribe was a failure

Even Ukpat and jfsmith were better players then you.

There shoukdnt be double standards.if fork was right in recruiting spam members then spam was also right in recruiting players kicked by fork.

There was no cheating involved.However if you just want to save your honour by lying then go ahead and keep shouting that Spam cheated.

Btw look around ,its your duke who has been banned 3 times for cheating and not a spam account.yet you cpntinue to play under him.What double faced people

Last edited:

DeletedUser93681

When did I ever say I was a good player lol? I just like playing the game. Sc0ter was the dishonorable account. Dont know why he/she even bothered to start the timer with us.