W60 is dead

DeletedUser109217

no names but my stats are a lot better than some of the bigger players any ways this is going of topic now i have a lot of respect for any member who will stand and fight have nothing for the ones that dont and that goes for any spys in any tribe

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no names but my stats are a lot better than some of the bigger players any ways this is going of topic now i have a lot of respect for any member who will stand and fight have nothing for the ones that dont and that goes for any spys in any tribe

Lol, you didnt see that coming mwhwhahahahah!

DeletedUser

And how many others have taken 600 vills from SPAM in Unknown? That was Joe's point.

DeletedUser105718

And how many others have taken 600 vills from SPAM in Unknown? That was Joe's point.
taken 600 vills from SPAM in Unknown?
You mean how many players have 600 conquers against SPAM in ??? ?

Not a lot I don't think. They are all very bad players asides sweetmis, who quit.

DeletedUser

The only difference between Joe Finch and those players that he criticises is that he is forced to fight by SPAM otherwise he will get rimmed, a combination of that and sc0ter and von hallander deleting makes up the majority of his villages. If he was on the backline, he would do nothing and just noble barbs and internal because he would be in no danger. This could also be said of sweetmisery and both of these points have been demonstrated in past wars when said players have done nothing/very little. That is not really to say that Joe Finch's fight is stopping him from being rimmed as that could easily be arranged, SPAM just have other priorities.

Just look at Joe Finch's stats vs Valour whilst in TCR or Sweetmisery's stats vs SPAM whilst in Calm.

There are two things that make people attack a lot, good tribes and desperation. Naturally strong participators, skilled players and active players are rare, those qualities are brought out by circumstance or great tribes.

I wonder whether Joe could get off his high horse, he is not better than anyone he criticises, he only participated because it was either that or getting rimmed, he left his tribe after it looked like they were losing and still has the nerve to go after other disloyal players. Hearing about loyalty as a player who has been in SPAM from day 1 through thick and thin from a guy who just left his tribe to make a new tribe sickens me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109217

The only difference between Joe Finch and those players that he criticises is that he is forced to fight by SPAM otherwise he will get rimmed, a combination of that and sc0ter and von hallander deleting makes up the majority of his villages. If he was on the backline, he would do nothing and just noble barbs and internal because he would be in no danger. This could also be said of sweetmisery and both of these points have been demonstrated in past wars when said players have done nothing/very little. That is not really to say that Joe Finch's fight is stopping him from being rimmed as that could easily be arranged, SPAM just have other priorities.

Just look at Joe Finch's stats vs Valour whilst in TCR or Sweetmisery's stats vs SPAM whilst in Calm.

There are two things that make people attack a lot, good tribes and desperation. Naturally strong participators, skilled players and active players are rare, those qualities are brought out by circumstance or great tribes.

I wonder whether Joe could get off his high horse, he is not better than anyone he criticises, he only participated because it was either that or getting rimmed, he left his tribe after it looked like they were losing and still has the nerve to go after other disloyal players. Hearing about loyalty as a player who has been in SPAM from day 1 through thick and thin from a guy who just left his tribe to make a new tribe sickens me.

you say that sickens you well what sickens me is working my but off while others do jack that is why i left nothing to do with running from the war and if i was a back line player id still try my hardest to get to the front and help because that is the way i play some people critizise me and some people agree with me but i just play to the best i can i had a lot of respect in w36 because i would always help and do my best for the tribe and i hope i helped and did my best for ??? as well

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, from the looks of it, Joe is just hitting soft targets...Hahhaha!

DeletedUser

you say that sickens you well what sickens me is working my but off while others do jack that is why i left nothing to do with running from the war and if i was a back line player id still try my hardest to get to the front and help because that is the way i play some people critizise me and some people agree with me but i just play to the best i can i had a lot of respect in w36 because i would always help and do my best for the tribe and i hope i helped and did my best for ??? as well

I have a feeling that my way of looking at the game is quite different than yours. It is not too strange because I self-taught myself most of what I know about the game and therefore have conflicts of ideology with most players, even those in SPAM.

I define loyalty as the willingness to stay in a tribe until the end of said tribe and will not join a tribe unless I am willing to be loyal to it. By that definition, you are not loyal nor is most of W60. In an ideal world, I would only recruit players of this caliber however this is unrealistic and instead I follow what I believe to be your definition of loyalty whilst recruiting and act on the assumption that SPAM will succeed in any situation. Similarly, I am not a big fan of those who believe that their effort/a lack of effort put in by others is a valid excuse to feel a sense of entitlement, leave the tribe, make opinions on others, ignore other players claims etc. I do not understand this point of view. There have been times where I have worked to ensure SPAM's success, however I do not believe this gives me the right to criticise others that I perceived to not work as hard as I did. I only hope that my work paved the way for an environment in which those players are able to put in work in their own way to the limit of their abilities. In essence, it is my fault as a leader if people are not participating because I failed to get them to (most people need a nudge or several). I just thought I would comment on this because I vaguely remember you being leader of some group in ??? and if that was the case, you have yourself to blame for shirking responsibility and not giving ??? reason to participate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109217

can i just say i have never being in council or leadership in ??? and i am loyal to any tribe am in but if that tribe is not working as it should then you have to make disisions which i did you talk about your self and the tribe your in well if leadership is not there to run a tribe would you still be there or move on as that was a big problem with leadership not stearing the boat

DeletedUser105718

can i just say i have never being in council or leadership in ??? and i am loyal to any tribe am in but if that tribe is not working as it should then you have to make disisions which i did you talk about your self and the tribe your in well if leadership is not there to run a tribe would you still be there or move on as that was a big problem with leadership not stearing the boat
What do you expect?

The tribe is formed out of refugess and people that pretty much fed on remnants of Valour.

DeletedUser105718

I was very bad. It was my first world over ~40 villages.