W60 is dead

ashoka1

I had a co-player that planned most of it called Aaron. Then Dylan came along but I doubt he planned anything, he just kind of farmed with me.

Planning

Tw does not need any planning.

There are only two type of players
1) who just go out n kill all the red dots.
2) who just go out n noble all the grey dots.

There is nothing else needed.
No planning no strategy

Its another thing that mostly the ones killing red dots will win the world.

DeletedUser105718

This is just sad
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: ???

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 3
Difference: 197

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,867,736
Side 2: 28,863
Difference: 1,838,873

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser105718

No ??? comeback? Not expected at all :icon_idea:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 720
Side 2: 25
Difference: 695

chart

Side 1: 6,733,796
Side 2: 235,842
Difference: 6,497,954

chart

[/spoil]

ashoka1

No ??? comeback? Not expected at all :icon_idea:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 720
Side 2: 25
Difference: 695

chart

Side 1: 6,733,796
Side 2: 235,842
Difference: 6,497,954

chart

[/spoil]

Their stats are improving.

So a comeback is on the cards.

DeletedUser62661

yawn

To be brutally honest. This world was over as soon as Calm. did not win through secrets. Anyone that was in Calm and does not admit that their heart was ripped out when someone left for Spam to give them the win are lying to themselves. To many players quit after that. Yes some tried to play on, but it was not the same. It was quite humbling to have lost like that. One is all excited for the win and then you do not. Quite depressing as well.

The feelings of gloom and doom may not have been shared by everyone but they were by me and others. A few deleted themselves while some fought on. I did not delete my account as my co-player wished to carry on, and I can respect him highly for doing so.

I rarely post in the pnp as it gets a tad out of hand, so please bear with me a little longer.

During the course of my time on my account on this world. I made a few friends in the enemy camp. I respect them for how they played the game. Chief among them Ashoka1 and Ampac. I thank you both for being civilized in your mail in game and how you conducted yourselves. You played with honor and I thank you for that.

All the best.

Michael
Wildwood 523
Secord 315 :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be brutally honest. This world was over as soon as Calm. did not win through secrets. Anyone that was in Calm and does not admit that their heart was ripped out when someone left for Spam to give them the win are lying to themselves. To many players quit after that. Yes some tried to play on, but it was not the same. It was quite humbling to have lost like that. One is all excited for the win and then you do not. Quite depressing as well.

The feelings of gloom and doom may not have been shared by everyone but they were by me and others. A few deleted themselves while some fought on. I did not delete my account as my co-player wished to carry on, and I can respect him highly for doing so.

I rarely post in the pnp as it gets a tad out of hand, so please bear with me a little longer.

During the course of my time on my account on this world. I made a few friends in the enemy camp. I respect them for how they played the game. Chief among them Ashoka1 and Ampac. I thank you both for being civilized in your mail in game and how you conducted yourselves. You played with honor and I thank you for that.

All the best.

Michael
Wildwood 523
Secord 315 :)

To be brutally honest, the world was over before that. Calm or FORK as it was now called was over as an entity long before the secrets ending and was essentially an empty shell by the secrets ending. I knew that there were only two ways that Calm. could have won the world, either by beating us in war or taking the secrets. It was quite clear to me by about 2 weeks after the war started that Calm. was not going to beat us by fighting us. In my opinion, we were defensively far stronger as well as better co-ordinated, more cohesive as a unit, better strategically and had higher activity. I could go into detail with these, but in essence the only way Calm. could win was by secrets. Now, with that knowledge, I knew there was only two ways for Calm. to win: Either taking a secret off a member of SPAM or recruiting a member of SPAM with the secret they needed. The former was practically impossible, so it had to be the latter. The ideal candidate happened to be Sc0ter, one of the few players in SPAM who really wanted the world over with, the ironic thing would be that Sc0ter would play for several months after the secrets end but that is another story. Jfsmith knew if they recruited Sc0ter, then they would win the world even if sc0ter was not loyal to them nor particularly wanted to win with them.

However, this is where it gets complicated. SPAM needed another secret that was owned by Thak. Now I knew two things about Thak, one that he did not want Jfsmith and his crew to win the world and two that he did not want the world to end by secrets (well Thana loathed Joe and had Scott by the balls so essentially same thing :p). In essence, Jfsmith was in zuzwang where either fighting or forcing the secret scenario would cause him to lose. I believe he knew it in his heart but chose to go with the secrets scenario loss anyways so he could quit the world without him and his friends (who were rapidly becoming frontline) getting rimmed. So what happened is exactly what you would expect, Sc0ter left to FORK, at which time I conversed with Thak about winning the world via secrets except with SPAM and used that to get sc0ter to move back, causing FORK to lose. I was pretty sure as I had thought a bit about this prior that we were going to win either ways, I just hoped it would be a good fight rather than the secret scenario which is what I said in the bragging threads of Calm.s that accompanied the end of the world that lasted for a mere 40 hours.

Do not misunderstand though, Thak and KPDCK were not disloyal to Calm., nor was Sc0ter particularly disloyal to SPAM. Jfsmith would have kicked and rimmed Thak and KPDCK if Thak did not have that secret, despite the player on Thak being the founder of Calm.

Anyways, I am glad Calm. did not win. They did not deserve to win, SPAM was/is a better tribe and anyone who thinks otherwise I respectfully call a delusional isdiot. That said, I thought the ending, whilst abrupt, was a very fitting one for the SubV players in Calm.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

I have seen lot of ex calm../fork/puppy/pissed members come and say on externals that had spam not recruited to win via secrets , spam didn't stand a chance.

Lets get our facts straight.

Stats of spam against fork/puppy/pissed just b4 secret thing happened.
stat update

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PUPPY

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 354
Side 2: 36
Difference: 318

chart

Side 1: 3,356,154
Side 2: 323,798
Difference: 3,032,356

chart

They clearly prove fork was dead b4 secrets came out just like unknown are dead b4 60% domination.

Secrets were used by a coward named joe and sc0ter was invited.

Spam just proved that they can kill any tribe in war but also in negotiations.

We gave sc0ter a chance to win with champions and not losers like jfsmith n co.

He came back n secrets were won.

Now anyone looking at above stats can see if fork or ex calm. Lost their will to figgt after sectets or they were not capable enough as a unit to fight spam.

DeletedUser105718

A month or two keeping this up. And SPAM wins the world :icon_idea:

Where are the loudmouths from ??? ? :lol:[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2,899
Side 2: 143
Difference: 2,756

chart

Side 1: 26,719,585
Side 2: 1,315,669
Difference: 25,403,916

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser71060

A month or two keeping this up. And SPAM wins the world :icon_idea:

Where are the loudmouths from ??? ? :lol:[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2,899
Side 2: 143
Difference: 2,756

chart

Side 1: 26,719,585
Side 2: 1,315,669
Difference: 25,403,916

chart

[/spoil]
There are no loud mouths in ??? they are all in spam , even when spam win this world still don't make them a good tribe they just been lucky not playing against any real opposition :lol:

DeletedUser105718

There are no loud mouths in ??? they are all in spam , even when spam win this world still don't make them a good tribe they just been lucky not playing against any real opposition :lol:
You should go back a few pages :lol:

DeletedUser

I suppose we haven't. There hasn't been a tribe in my opinion that has tested us to our absolute limits. ??? and by extension yourself are certainly not testing us to even 50% of what we are capable of. If that is what is meant by real opposition, then I suppose you are right.

DeletedUser71060

I suppose we haven't. There hasn't been a tribe in my opinion that has tested us to our absolute limits. ??? and by extension yourself are certainly not testing us to even 50% of what we are capable of. If that is what is meant by real opposition, then I suppose you are right.
well you could always do an opp on me I have a few villages near spam ??? might of done better if the rats hadn't left before the ship started sinking

DeletedUser

well you could always do an opp on me I have a few villages near spam ??? might of done better if the rats hadn't left before the ship started sinking

I feel that putting in hours of my time just to get someone to cry about their sudden real life problems on the forums is not worth it. Sorry but I do not see what doing a successful Op on a mediocre player would do to prove that we have taken on "real opposition".

The fact of the matter is that no tribe, in the opinion of its critics, has taken on "real opposition". In the last 3 worlds I played before W60, I didn't feel that any of the tribes that won there were as strong nor had the potential that SPAM has either. Perhaps it was also because I was never in them nor thought they ever faced "real opposition" either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

I agree spam are the better tribe but like prime w20 spam are not as good as they think they are most in spam would disagree. any one can look good if they are playing against poor opposition

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree spam are the better tribe but like prime w20 spam are not as good as they think they are most in spam would disagree. any one can look good if they are playing against poor opposition

I agree not all spam players are good, even some are not team players, they internal they don't do shit they don't coordinate they just friggin noble easy targets and they just want the world to be finished...We don't set up opps, we are just trying to figure out on how we will finish this world. Right now for me is the perfect oppurtunity to prove the world the we are really Better tribe, but the freeloaders some big guys who just internal its really sad to see spam in this state....and you guys cant do shit about it.