W60 is dead

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Since February 14th 2013 when SPAM and ??? started warring or around 8 months ago, your stats have been bad. 3-4 against SPAM in conquers, 11.3 million ODA over 8 months of war. Meanwhile 353 barbs, 739 internals. I think you will continue to leave us alone.
This is true...

DeletedUser112845

Obviously you dont quite grasp the game i play how many spam troops have i killed defending other players that what i do best and what nukes i have i send so my stats mean nothing
Let me bring up some more numbers. In points, you are rank 17 in the world. In war ODA, you are rank 93. In war conquers, you are rank 201. How can you be sending nukes out when you have such pitiful ODA. Or are you trying to suggest that all your 600-1000 nukes that you send out every few weeks to SPAM never seem to find any troops at all? Your ODA would translate to bottom 5 in SPAM, the people lower than you being 1/3-1/10 of your size. Furthermore, there is no-one in SPAM with less than 10 conquers, nevermind less than 3. If you can't be arsed to send out nukes and nobles, what makes you so inclined to send out defenses? Personally, I bet you do nothing but just pretend you do. People like you are why ??? is losing the war. Unless you can find me some proof you are actually doing defensive work for ???, I am just going to call you a bullshitter as the offense thing is bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109217

beleve me he had tons of d in my vills and a lot of your members will vouch for that wen there nuks never came home he was and prob still is working in the war

DeletedUser71060

Let me bring up some more numbers. In points, you are rank 17 in the world. In war ODA, you are rank 93. In war conquers, you are rank 201. How can you be sending nukes out when you have such pitiful ODA. Or are you trying to suggest that all your 600-1000 nukes that you send out every few weeks to SPAM never seem to find any troops at all? Your ODA would translate to bottom 5 in SPAM, the people lower than you being 1/3-1/10 of your size. Furthermore, there is no-one in SPAM with less than 10 conquers, nevermind less than 3. If you can't be arsed to send out nukes and nobles, what makes you so inclined to send out defenses? Personally, I bet you do nothing but just pretend you do. People like you are why ??? is losing the war. Unless you can find me some proof you are actually doing defensive work for ???, I am just going to call you a bullshitter as the offense thing is bullshit.

please tell me what name you play under in spam
also ask anyone in spam if i send nukes the reason i dont kill many spam troops with my nukes is they run away
you can fetch any numbers up you like stats mean nothing, what counts is im still here unlike so many you want to remove me you will find it harder than you might think

ampac my old friend your also more than welcome to join in

DeletedUser112845

please tell me what name you play under in spam also ask anyone in spam if i send nukes the reason i dont kill many spam troops with my nukes is they run away you can fetch any numbers up you like stats mean nothing, what counts is im still here unlike so many you want to remove me you will find it harder than you might think ampac my old friend your also more than welcome to join in
I play Zambouta. Actually, I do quite regularly ask who is causing the frontliners the most trouble. I rarely if ever hear anything about you.

ashoka1

also ask anyone in spam if i send nukes the reason i dont kill many spam troops with my nukes is they run away
Only reason you dont kill troops coz your O build is even worse then mine.

A 7k axe 1100 lc 1200 hc 240 ram build cant kill much troops.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you can fetch any numbers up you like stats mean nothing, what counts is im still here unlike so many you want to remove me you will find it harder than you might think

derp da derp lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

These war stats sum up your "participation" in this war I think:

[spoil]
105zajm.png

[/spoil]

You have 11 mill ODA for the entire war, I have 9 mill this week alone. How can you say you are active in this war with such horrible war stats. I could care less if you are sending your D to the frontline, if you're just using your nukes to clear internals and barbs you aren't helping anybody but yourself.

Oh and the only reason you are still here is b/c we haven't decided to remove you from this world yet. Our focus is removing "active" fighters in ???. We'll get to you after we take care of the rest in ??? that are actually fighting :lol:

-j

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

Well atid, orourke368 has a point there.

every one has a point to make but seems im nearly all defense i cant really nuke but im not making excuses i dont have the time or the inclination to play as much as i used to
tw is just a game im only here to have fun and thats what im doing
if and when spam decide to go after me then i might take a bit more interest but until then ill carry on playing my way and spam get to keep there nukes at home or use them on our inactives

ashoka1

spam get to keep there nukes at home or use them on our inactives

it has been proved again n again in w60 history that Spam is avtribe which creates tribes full of inactives.

We dont pick inactive accounts but whomsoever we pick , runs and becomes inactive.

DeletedUser71060

then pick me so i can become inactive and i can have a life again lol

ashoka1

then pick me so i can become inactive and i can have a life again lol

Everything happens on right time.You have 90% of your villages atleast 2K away from SPAM frontlines.

Ones Spam consolidates the Areas its hitting right now and secures it then a new are will be chosen and players will be removed from them.

A couple of us may chose to land in k51/61/41 to have some fun but that will be at individual level like we did in k43.

You have like what 74 villages in k43 ,if you call it spam dominated area with SPAM having 246 villages and your unknown thingy having 2000 + villages.

I may trouble you with some Nukes here and there but looking at MAP for nobling we have better targets in hand.

DeletedUser105718

you want to remove me you will find it harder than you might think
I would think, the only thing that would be hard is to get nobles to noble your villages. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105935

have to say i really dont want to go round 2 with the megga turtle that is atid it was hard enough first time round with twice as many nukes

jzzzz

ashoka1

Tbh his stats show it was not all that difficult.
Side 1:
Players: atid99
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 680
Side 2: 5,756
Difference: 5,076

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,297,197
Side 2: 55,074,526
Difference: 48,777,329

chart

Only thing he was nobling barbs n internals to prolong inevitable.had it been a packet world he would have been rimmed long back.

Another 2540 barbs and about 3000 internals out of 6500 conquers.
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta

Side 1: 1,542
Side 2: 131
Difference: 1,411

chart

Side 1: 15,180,782
Side 2: 1,223,738
Difference: 13,957,044

chart

DeletedUser71060

Tbh his stats show it was not all that difficult.
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Side 1: 680
Side 2: 5,756
Difference: 5,076

chart

Side 1: 6,297,197
Side 2: 55,074,526
Difference: 48,777,329

chart

Only thing he was nobling barbs n internals to prolong inevitable.had it been a packet world he would have been rimmed long back.

Another 2540 barbs and about 3000 internals out of 6500 conquers.
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta

Side 1: 1,542
Side 2: 131
Difference: 1,411

chart

Side 1: 15,180,782
Side 2: 1,223,738
Difference: 13,957,044

chart
your right it was not that hard, prime like spam now could not get rid of me because prime and spam are just full of average players i dont see no one special in either tribe now i would like nothing better than for you to prove me wrong ill rung rings round you all with my barb nobbling and you will have no answer to the way i play

spam can play with the stats anyway they want but if i have one village left at game end then im the winner :}

DeletedUser

Just popping back in because this thread grinds my gears.

Atid - Ash and the other SPAM posters have already given very valid reasons why they haven't attacked you yet (you are not a threat, you are not in a high priority op area, you are not predominantly on the FL)
So coming back with the only reason they can't get rid of you is because they are only average players in the largest piece of bull I have heard out of you - that is saying something.

PS. Really pisses me off when people play down stats and say they are defensive players. 99% of it is all rubbish, and they just are no-skill, testi-less players.
SPAM will eventually get to you, because I think we are all agreed that because of the twats who left ???, they are now crippled. And when they do you will not be calling them so average - or maybe you will up the insults to cover yourself, it can go either way. You have done nothing of note in this war - you haven't even annexed my stats *disappointed*

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just popping back in because this thread grinds my gears.

Atid - Ash and the other SPAM posters have already given very valid reasons why they haven't attacked you yet (you are not a threat, you are not in a high priority op area, you are not predominantly on the FL)
So coming back with the only reason they can't get rid of you is because they are only average players in the largest piece of bull I have heard out of you - that is saying something.

PS. Really pisses me off when people play down stats and say they are defensive players. 99% of it is all rubbish, and they just are no-skill, testi-less players.
SPAM will eventually get to you, because I think we are all agreed that because of the twats who left ???, they are now crippled. And when they do you will not be calling them so average - or maybe you will up the insults to cover yourself, it can go either way. You have done nothing of note in this war - you haven't even annexed my stats *disappointed*

I agree and this is true...