W60 is dead

DeletedUser112845

your right it was not that hard, prime like spam now could not get rid of me because prime and spam are just full of average players i dont see no one special in either tribe now i would like nothing better than for you to prove me wrong ill rung rings round you all with my barb nobbling and you will have no answer to the way i play spam can play with the stats anyway they want but if i have one village left at game end then im the winner :}
I'm just glad our tribe of average players is 802-22 against your tribe in the last week. Let me play with those stats to calculate how much better the average SPAM member is compared to you (an average ??? member). Quick calculation tells me that our "average players" are on average 67 times better than you. Seems greatness got to your head, quick look tells me that you are just quite similar to andre marcelino in that you just nobled backline barbs as Prime nobled you. In essence, you couldn't stand up to them, you were just running away whilst slowly losing villages that you internalled/barb nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

what you say is true to a point but you like most of the others who fought me missed my strategy one of the few players that did not was captmat
you like most other players on tw think its about winning and being on the winning side i had many requests to join prime i turned them all down w20 would of ended 6 months earlier if i had joined them i dont care about winning or loosing villages its just a game

now name me one player on any world that has took on the number one tribe with out asking for support and beat them
i new i could not beat prime it was survival for me and having fun i also know i cant beat spam but i dont care you spammies have the problem because you also know you cant beat me :}

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
what you say is true to a point but you like most of the others who fought me missed my strategy one of the few players that did not was captmat
you like most other players on tw think its about winning and being on the winning side i had many requests to join prime i turned them all down w20 would of ended 6 months earlier if i had joined them i dont care about winning or loosing villages its just a game

now name me one player on any world that has took on the number one tribe with out asking for support and beat them
i new i could not beat prime it was survival for me and having fun i also know i cant beat spam but i dont care you spammies have the problem because you also know you cant beat me :}

Lord Noj is far better than you atid...and he is playing also for fun. Derp Derp lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

You seem to be missing the team aspect of the game.

6 months earlier if i had joined them i dont care about winning or loosing villages its just a game
On W20, you have killed approximately 12.4k nukes. You lost 6021 villages. Thats what, 2 nukes per village? You must have been a hell of a player to beat :lol:

DeletedUser71060

Lord Noj is far better than you atid...and he is playing also for fun. Derp Derp lol

The thing is i know im not a good player never have been never will be to be good you need a skill which i have none what i would say is im a lucky player
To be good at anything you need skill or commitment to learn i have neither and ive never ever said i was a good player

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The thing is i know im not a good player never have been never will be to be good you need a skill which i have none what i would say is im a lucky player
To be good at anything you need skill or commitment to learn i have neither and ive never ever said i was a good player
Nah... atid you cannot beat Lord Noj, He's a really far better player and that is true. :lol:

DeletedUser71060

i beat you on barb nobling w20 and thats true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sweetmisery is alive and kicking :X, Your all quite bad :X

-

Coffee Troll

ashoka1

Sweetmisery is alive and kicking :X, Your all quite bad :X

-

Coffee Troll

Once when she was down , she left ??? And remained neutral .then joined again

Then requested for invite in spam and offered to spy in ???.

Regained strength and started fighting.

I assure you she will be killed.

DeletedUser93681

Anyone wanting to join enemy after 8 months of war is not worth being a Spam member.

Its a very relative issue.lot of players think that they have played good TW and are a great player so they should win.

To me and lot of Spam members their greatness ends the moment they think about leaving their tribe and winning with enemy.

I Still recall before secret win , a lot of spam core members were offered invites to That calm. /Fork thing.i am glad none of us even thought about winning with enemy.

A lot of us had left w60 after jan 2013.But a desire to see spam win , brought 6/7 of us back in july /Aug 2013.

I have said it before and I say it now none of current ??? Members is even close to Calm. 'S top 5 members.

So if you guys think you are grest and deserve to win then you have two options.
1) Delete your account andvrun like you have never before.You will save your Stats.
2) Face the Spam and die defending with honor.

Anyone wanting to join enemy after 8 months of war is not worth being a Spam member.

and yet you have C8, Lord Noj, Alphox, Vhergin

To me and lot of Spam members their greatness ends the moment they think about leaving their tribe and winning with enemy.

and yet you have C8, Lord Noj, Alphox, Vhergin (how great is that)

I Still recall before secret win , a lot of spam core members were offered invites to That calm. /Fork thing.i am glad none of us even thought about winning with enemy.

nah no worries there DA knew a secret was going to jump, ship so did I

Not sure what else you said Ash but I for one have been facing Spam every day in the last 8 months. I dont plan to delete. Im here for the show...and the win :)

DeletedUser71060

You seem to be missing the team aspect of the game.

On W20, you have killed approximately 12.4k nukes. You lost 6021 villages. Thats what, 2 nukes per village? You must have been a hell of a player to beat :lol:

your right i play solo its more interesting to me im not a team player in one sence unless players need support

the problem with this game is players dont like loosing villages and when they do they quit its never bothered me

ive no idea how many nukes i killed so you could be right i just know it took them along time

DeletedUser93681

Once when she was down , she left ??? And remained neutral .then joined again

Then requested for invite in spam and offered to spy in ???.

Regained strength and started fighting.

I assure you she will be killed.

You are full of shite. I left ??? for 2 days. Not much rebuilding can be done on this slow world in that amount of time. There has been negotiations in me joining Spam. Never have I asked on my behalf.

and SPY??? wtf do you get your info from?

and I assure YOU, you need some humble pie served again long before I am dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105935

You are full of shite. I left ??? for 2 days. Not much rebuilding can be done on this slow world in that amount of time. There has been negotiations in me joining Spam. Never have I asked on my behalf.

ffs sake ash you pissed her off god know we will never be able to beat her :icon_sad::icon_wink:

ashoka1

You are full of shite.

Debbie

Three things
1) you over estimate yourself

I m not full of you so cant be full of shite

Coz going by your outburst you r what we call shite.:)

2) do you want me to dig into IGM and show where you offered to spy about 1 month back.

You r a traitor and you know it.

3) you dont have enough nobles to serve me humble pie even if I go inactive.i am just a nub so probably will go inactive after stacking while you kill your offense on my walls and spam kills your defense.

ffs sake ash you pissed her off god know we will never be able to beat her :icon_sad::icon_wink:

A girl is always easier to kill when she is angry.

I stand by my statement that as per best of my knowledge sweetmisery account offered to spy for spam in ???.

Those who have played alongside me, know that I dont lie.Its upto rest of unknown to judge if sweet misery was trying to get invite in spam by offering info or not.

Nor that it matters at this stage of w60.

Last edited: