W60 is dead

DeletedUser109217

yep it is and its getting worst every day and its going to be one long boring time to the end unless we could form a tribe for the members who deserve to see the end that way we could end it a lot qwicker what do you think on that one

ashoka1

We already have a tribe for members who deserve to see the win.

Name is SPAM.

DeletedUser109217

We already have a tribe for members who deserve to see the win.

Name is SPAM.

lol then talk to tribes about it the faster we can end this world then we can all move on to new things

DeletedUser71060

two things me and many others dont want the world to end not yet as this is my last world
second thing i also dont want to be on the winning side its full of losers lol

DeletedUser94483

World is not dead...Might be slow but not dead.

ashoka1

lol then talk to tribes about it the faster we can end this world then we can all move on to new things

Why talk to tribes.

Anyone who deserve to be on winning side is already in spam , only exception are some kure members.

Rest needs to be rimmed.:)

ashoka1

Anyone who wants to join Spam

Should leave ??? And write an application giving reasons why they should be part of world 60 winning tribe.

You guys can either mail it to ASHOKA1 in game or post it here on externals.

Any application from players still in ??? Will not be considered.

DeletedUser112845

World is not dead, only ??? is dead.I think ??? should die without SPAM recruiting any of them anymore. We can win the world without recruiting anyone, so why not just continue a fight is being accelerated recently. If Joe Finch and Atid99 want to contribute to a quicker ending of the world, they can do so by deleting their accounts. I don't want to share SPAM's victory with such rubbish. I wish DA would just come out with a statement that SPAM is not going to recruit anyone from ???. That would end the world quite quickly as lets face it, most of the active players in ??? are only active because they want a victory in a tribe that they neither care about nor want to win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109217

World is not dead, only ??? is dead.I think ??? should die without SPAM recruiting any of them anymore. We can win the world without recruiting anyone, so why not just continue a fight is being accelerated recently. If Joe Finch and Atid99 want to contribute to a quicker ending of the world, they can do so by deleting their accounts. I don't want to share SPAM's victory with such rubbish. I wish DA would just come out with a statement that SPAM is not going to recruit anyone from ???. That would end the world quite quickly as lets face it, most of the active players in ??? are only active because they want a victory in a tribe that they neither care about nor want to win.

i did my part in the war as my stats show and as for rubbish well theres a lot worst out there than me plus i have not asked to join it was a sugeston on how to end it alot faster

DeletedUser112845

i did my part in the war as my stats show and as for rubbish well theres a lot worst out there than me plus i have not asked to join it was a sugeston on how to end it alot faster
Why should SPAM recruit players who are neither interested in SPAM winning the world, nor like most of the players in SPAM, nor are particularly outstanding players just for the sake of a small possibility that the world would end slightly quicker through recruitment? I think anyone who can't answer that question shouldn't get an invitation. There is no rush and the less likely SPAM seems to recruit players in order to win, the quicker the world actually goes along.

DeletedUser71060

Why should SPAM recruit players who are neither interested in SPAM winning the world, nor like most of the players in SPAM, nor are particularly outstanding players just for the sake of a small possibility that the world would end slightly quicker through recruitment? I think anyone who can't answer that question shouldn't get an invitation. There is no rush and the less likely SPAM seems to recruit players in order to win, the quicker the world actually goes along.

you must of misread what i said i would never join spam and i dont want the world to end joe might but i dont im quite happy here if spam want to try and take me out im fine with that good luck
by the way i like a lot of players in spam

DeletedUser105718

Recruit the ones that are worth it. If there is anyone like that in ??? :icon_smile:

ashoka1

Anyone wanting to join enemy after 8 months of war is not worth being a Spam member.

Its a very relative issue.lot of players think that they have played good TW and are a great player so they should win.

To me and lot of Spam members their greatness ends the moment they think about leaving their tribe and winning with enemy.

I Still recall before secret win , a lot of spam core members were offered invites to That calm. /Fork thing.i am glad none of us even thought about winning with enemy.

A lot of us had left w60 after jan 2013.But a desire to see spam win , brought 6/7 of us back in july /Aug 2013.

I have said it before and I say it now none of current ??? Members is even close to Calm. 'S top 5 members.

So if you guys think you are grest and deserve to win then you have two options.
1) Delete your account andvrun like you have never before.You will save your Stats.
2) Face the Spam and die defending with honor.

DeletedUser112845

but i wont leave spam alone
Since February 14th 2013 when SPAM and ??? started warring or around 8 months ago, your stats have been bad. 3-4 against SPAM in conquers, 11.3 million ODA over 8 months of war. Meanwhile 353 barbs, 739 internals. I think you will continue to leave us alone.

DeletedUser71060

Since February 14th 2013 when SPAM and ??? started warring or around 8 months ago, your stats have been bad. 3-4 against SPAM in conquers, 11.3 million ODA over 8 months of war. Meanwhile 353 barbs, 739 internals. I think you will continue to leave us alone.

Obviously you dont quite grasp the game i play how many spam troops have i killed defending other players that what i do best and what nukes i have i send so my stats mean nothing