W60 is dead

DeletedUser

I nearly forgot about TT stating he was a SPAM world winner in W67. That was funny. Only really justified my decision to kick him.

MR.MR

He did the same thing on W68, and im sure he has done it and will continue to do it on every world he is ever a part of.

DeletedUser

To me problem of so called western alliance was too many leaders and too many players.

Instead of just recruiting each and every account available the so called leaders of West should have recruited only the better ones.But each of the so called leaders had their own set of favourite players.

Talent wise West was better then spam.they had double the village count of spam.Well if not double at least 1.75 times

In to even if one side has 20 of best players , they are doomed if they recruit 150 noobs to help them fight 40 average players.

Those 150 books will make tribal forums b Skype chats a place where no one will know what's happening.

You wouldn't know the names of half your tribe mates.The personal touch will go away
People will stop reading call for support because there will be too many noobs shouting for support.

West needed a leader who should have kicked 60 of ??? Members in Feb itself.Formed a basher tribe and just used the nubs instead of keeping them in same tribe b killing it from within.

However I still feel

Whatever tribe Daniel fisher joined was supposed to fail.

Ash, you are entitled to your own opinion, that is fine...but it doesnt mean it is correct/factual.

Yes the west recruited a lot of nubs, i trained a lot of them when i got time and some proved to be a lot better than expected, problem was that people always leave tw...this is not something we control.

I dont see why you guys sometimes come at me with such hostility..?

Ive done a lot to try and ensure the accs we have (or had) were active, educated and co-ordinated.

The thing that makes me laugh is that there are people in SPAM i chat to, i get on with and respect as people for their intellect or just for being civil enough to have an adult convo with...then there are people that act in an immature manner, that clearly lack intellect and would be screwed if they ever had to fight one vs one with anyone... *looks at ash*

ashoka1

Thing is that in my over 2 years of stay in we I never fought a single player one on one.

Or A nub like me would have been rimmed long back.

Now coming to fisher and my aggressive stance towards you on externals.I talked to you in Jan 2013 briefly and you sounded like a good person.I even had high regards towards you as I heard from others that you are a skilled player.

However thing with me is that I hate cheats.The moment you were punished for multi accounting , you lost all the respect I had towards you.

I strongly believe that best of organisations are set to fail of their leadership is corrupt.

Thus I strongly feel that any tribe Daniel fisher joins is bound to fail.

DeletedUser

Thing is that in my over 2 years of stay in we I never fought a single player one on one.

Or A nub like me would have been rimmed long back.

Now coming to fisher and my aggressive stance towards you on externals.I talked to you in Jan 2013 briefly and you sounded like a good person.I even had high regards towards you as I heard from others that you are a skilled player.

However thing with me is that I hate cheats.The moment you were punished for multi accounting , you lost all the respect I had towards you.

I strongly believe that best of organisations are set to fail of their leadership is corrupt.

Thus I strongly feel that any tribe Daniel fisher joins is bound to fail.

If i had cheated and been caught i would admit to it, you guys have cheated so it wouldnt be any worse than that...but i didnt.

I can honestly swear on my childrens lives that i didnt deliberately break the rules, i had been sitting a lot of accounts and faking from each, i had assigned a player/target, the sit i messed up on i hadnt even had more than a few days.

I usually prod a new fake script each time i get ready to start faking, i update my bookmark and begin but on that single occasion i had forgotten to do so...i ended up sending fakes using the bookmark that was already in my 'fake' bookmark at the same target i had previously sent to from a different account.

I got the ban for the above, i had checked my bookmarks and then realized what had happened so i accepted the punishment even though it did seem a little over the top for a simple mistake (especially since they were only fakes too lol)

Tbh it doesnt bother me whether you will believe me or not, if i am lying then i am a s**t father (due to swearing on my childrens lives).

Also i know the above to be true as do many others, so if that is what you based your whole argument on with regards to the downfall of the tribe being due to me being there, me being the problem due to dishonest moves, then i think we just flawed everything you have previously written...

Care to reassess our situation and think about the other things i have written about before?

Such as the tribe losing members to RL and boredom etc...again, your choice, i am just trying to guide your misguided mind ;)

DeletedUser

Your feelings don't matter

Why

Coz of three reasons

1) you admitted you are a noob on these forums.

2) you admitted you are a fool on these forums.

3) you ran away leaving your account while under attack citing school and real life as reason but continued to be baron of a tribe on some other world.

So give me a reason we should care about feelings of

A FOOL

A NOOB

A COWARD

A QUITTER

WHO RUNS AWAY...

LOL

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT SUCH A LOSER IN REAL LIFE AS WELL

a loser

A Loser

Haha

A Loser

Haha

At least in w60 of tw you have proved yourself to be a total loser and a big failure.

Haha

A failure
First of all, you took everything out of context. Secondly, I have explained everything before, and have no reason to explain it again. A 16 million point account that is under attack, is a lot more time consuming to run than a small ish account that has baron privs.... You are an ignorant prick, who doesn't know shit for shit. You are evidently a retard, who fails at life and so has to sit down here, go through the same thing over and over again, even after being proved wrong.

DeletedUser

Well this escalated into a totally unexpected slaning match - but no matter, there are no mods anyway.

ashoka1

1)A 16 million point account that is under attack, is a lot more time consuming to run than a small ish account that has baron privs....

2)You are an ignorant prick, who doesn't know shit for shit.

3)You are evidently a retard,

4)who fails at life and so has to sit down here, go through the same thing over and over again,

5) even after being proved wrong.

1)First time you admit that you ran away coz a 16 million point account under attack is a lot more time consuming.

So whatever world you will play , you will try to get on a 16 million account built by someone else and run away when under attack

Sounds like coward to me.

So in real life also you encounter a problem you run away.

2) & 3)

you are entitled to your own viewpoint.However since you are just a school going kid , some advise.

Live life to fullest,play games that you enjoy and you don't have to quit midway.coz once you start running away from difficult situations well it becomes a habit. If you are already habitual of quitting and running away then

"
Live life to the fullest cause you never know when some prick will come and ruin it for you!

"

4)well this is Internet

So can't give my identity but I just hope that you achieve half of what I have and you will be a successful man one day.

Hope you don't turn out to be a failure , but for that you will have to work hard and give up on your habit of losing calm and throwing tantrums.

Life doesn't give you second chance like tw. NOR does it have external forums where you can go back after failing and shout at successful candidates.

"
When adversity strikes, that's when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press ahead

"
5)I Doubt you proved me wrong.

DeletedUser94059

You are evidently a retard, who fails at life and so has to sit down here

This made me laugh. i didnt think ash was a failure at life but someone who is very successful, obviously cant talk about others RL as its not my place.

And as for DF the nub jks i respect him and hat to him quite often, i believe it was a simple mistake that got him banned. but anyway iam just a humble nub who will now go back in his hole..

bye bye externals

ashoka1

1) you guys have cheated so it wouldnt be any worse than that...but i didnt.

2)I can honestly swear on my childrens lives that i didnt deliberately break the rules.

3)Also i know the above to be true as do many others, so if that is what you based your whole argument on with regards to the downfall of the tribe being due to me being there, me being the problem due to dishonest moves, then i think we just flawed everything you have previously written...

1) I personally have never cheated intentionally or other wise on w 60.

2)if it was not a deliberate move or was not multi accounting then I apologise on coming so hard on you.

But then only you will know what happened.Me or Ryan can just either speculate or take your word.In this case I take your word [nor that it matters , you have a larger fan following then me on externals :). ]

3) I never said that you being there was the sole reason.

There are multiple reason for failure of any organisation.
a)It can be leadership failure.
b) lack of motivation amongst members
C) no coordination or trust amongst each other
D)lack of resources .
E) not knowing the rules of the game

"The simple fact here is that no OP could properly be conducted without having the accounts active, even if i got the sit it would be impossible to run an OP with one or two people sending from multiple accounts at the same target."

This is possible and specially in case 9th tribe like unknown.if you know the rules and know how to do it...It is quite possible for 3 guys to launch from 50 accounts without breaking rules.

Ask a mod , you had quite a few in your tribe.

Spam was in bad shape in june/July 2013.but they came back just because 5/6 players returned.So yes I would say you guys still have a chance.

DeletedUser

Thanks Ryan ya nub :p

and Ash, thank you for understanding, many others would have continued to try and make out I was a cheat just because it suits them to paint a dark picture of their enemy...I also didnt mean you had cheated, I said SPAM had in the past as a general comment :p

there are a few of you SPAM guys that can be alright to chat with, im not an arse/idiot and everyone gets a chance...the only person I dont speak to anymore is Dylan as he acted in quite a two faced manner at one point...apart from that he could be ok. Ampac I dont really know but through his posts on the externals I came to find him hostile towards me without reason and becausr of that I wouldnt start a chat ingame (or anywhere else for that matter)

Either way lets enjoy the fighting :) (ingame) :p

DeletedUser

Thanks Ryan ya nub :p

and Ash, thank you for understanding, many others would have continued to try and make out I was a cheat just because it suits them to paint a dark picture of their enemy...I also didnt mean you had cheated, I said SPAM had in the past as a general comment :p

there are a few of you SPAM guys that can be alright to chat with, im not an arse/idiot and everyone gets a chance...the only person I dont speak to anymore is Dylan as he acted in quite a two faced manner at one point...apart from that he could be ok. Ampac I dont really know but through his posts on the externals I came to find him hostile towards me without reason and becausr of that I wouldnt start a chat ingame (or anywhere else for that matter)

Either way lets enjoy the fighting :) (ingame) :p

It is a shame you think that way if only because I am probably one of the least two faced leaders you have ever talked to. I don't lie, I don't pretend I like you or your tribe, I am not particularly interested in what information you have to offer, I don't use spies. The main reason I talked to people in ??? was because I was bored. I figured that this may be difficult for a person who assumes I am on his level to understand. I don't log into ??? accounts in Internet cafes or on proxy servers simply because I don't need to, I have complete trust in spams ability to win any fight. This may come novel to someone who uses gimmicks and excuses but is nonetheless true.

Calling me a dickhead or an arsehole or sadistic I would have completely agreed with, even sneakystephens comment had it been applied to me and he knew what he was talking abou to an extent. Unfortunately though, although it makes life easier to think I am a manipulative 2 faced monster, I'm not. I'm not good enough a leader to actually be like that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a shame you think that way if only because I am probably one of the least two faced leaders you have ever talked to. I don't lie, I don't pretend I like you or your tribe, I am not particularly interested in what information you have to offer, I don't use spies. The main reason I talked to people in ??? was because I was bored. I figured that this may be difficult for a person who assumes I am on his level to understand. I don't log into ??? accounts in Internet cafes or on proxy servers simply because I don't need to, I have complete trust in spams ability to win any fight. This may come novel to someone who uses gimmicks and excuses but is nonetheless true.

Calling me a dickhead or an arsehole or sadistic I would have completely agreed with, even sneakystephens comment had it been applied to me and he knew what he was talking abou to an extent. Unfortunately though, although it makes life easier to think I am a manipulative 2 faced monster, I'm not. I'm not good enough a leader to actually be like that

If i get bored enough to trawl through my old skype chats (and provided it goes back far enough) i could show you what i mean...

Basically what had been happening was that we would just chat on skype about random things, you would be trying to find something you could use against me, then you would run to the externals and try to twist what i said to suit you. IF i do go back you will see what i mean and you would either agree and say that it wasnt intend in the way it seemed, or just plain admit that you were trying to act friendly and then be a dick on the externals in the hope of trying to get one over on me maybe? i dont know what reasoning you could possibly have...

Either way all i am saying is that you had, on several occasions, chatted as a mate then while we continued to chat you would be writing shit about me on the externals (yet you would be saying the opposite to me on skype). That is what i mean when i say you are two faced.

In no way do i think you could gain anything out of it ingame...

Also, whether you went looking for spies or they came to you guys, the fact of the matter is that you have had spies in our tribe AND used that info they fed you.

I could quite easily say similar in that i have never planted anyone in your tribe intentionally to gain info, i have never asked for screen prints of your planner or forums...but the fact would remain that it happens... ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure how you can say zambouta twisting your words...Maybe you can give examples on how he does that....

DeletedUser

He means when you have had players banned due to them having cheated....

ashoka1

He means when you have had players banned due to them having cheated....

Thanks for your valuable inputs.i didn't know that Daniel fisher has hired external help to answer his questions.

but since you are here,There are few questions which you can answer.
1) Name one Spam Member who admitted he is a fool?

2) Name 1 spam member who quit , ran away when attacked for the first time?

3) Name 1 spam member who deleted while being attacked and keeps coming back on externals to remind everyone about his cowardice.

4) Name 1 spam mer who lost even 10% of his village after being banned?

5) Do you seriously believe you don't have time to play was or you don't have guts to play an account under attack?
6) Are you a loser in real life as well because in w60 you have proved yourself a loser.

7)Will you bother answering these questions like a civilised man or use abusive language & throw tantrums making it clear that there is something seriously wrong in your upbringing.

8)Will you keep coming back to w60 forums to make sure you are remembered as a loser coward failure and fool for eternity?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What? I thought I had actually been 2 faced for a second. If you flame SPAM or its members, expect to be flamed. I would have thought that quite simple. The externals is just a place for people to troll and flame and holds little to no significance other than as banter during wars and significant world events. I always thought I was relatively unchanged through the two mediums, I am still a nob head and still write blocks of text. The difference is, i do not need to tell you personally that you are a liar and a cheat, you already know it and it would just create a pointless argument on a medium I can't be arsed arguing on as it is more difficult to write essays on. I think you are quite happy to pretend to be high and mighty when the crowd shines on you, which is why I take you down a peg.

DeletedUser

No.1, I do not need to as you took my words out of context.
No.2, I was attacked constantly, so again that is irrelevant.
No.3, I keep coming back on the externals for W60, as it is common do so when you play on that world.
No.4, I have not lost 10% of my villages after being banned, so that is not relevant for me.
No.5, I've already explained why I had to hand over the account to someone else.
No.6, no, I am not a waste of space in real life like you.
No.7, depends how I'm feeling at the time, and my upbringing was fine thankyou very much.
No.8, do you intend to keep replying even after admitting multiple times that you are shit?