w60 is over

DeletedUser

Meh who is questioning your interest, we all know the RL is more important..But I find it highly irregular and unusual that you have enough time to defend yourself here in the externals..Infact your replying every attack on your talent and skills here on the externals for a Schoolboy who is studying so hard you got to much time to reply here in the forums instead of studying.

No one would believe your lame excuse fifth element, its an overused excuse in every world maybe if Im guillable like Jtk or Swanny I would believe you but hey Im smarter than that...Also i dont find it interesting to fight cowards.

Yeah because the 10 seconds it takes to post here is equivalent to the time needed to play an account. :icon_rolleyes:

But yeah you are smart. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser103870

Meh who is questioning your interest, we all know the RL is more important..But I find it highly irregular and unusual that you have enough time to defend yourself here in the externals..Infact your replying every attack on your talent and skills here on the externals for a Schoolboy who is studying so hard you got to much time to reply here in the forums instead of studying.

No one would believe your lame excuse fifth element, its an overused excuse in every world maybe if Im guillable like Jtk or Swanny I would believe you but hey Im smarter than that...Also i dont find it interesting to fight cowards.

Lol when you sent 200 nukes only to 3 vills of mine for recapping and all of them died on walls , i understood you are worst player of SPAM , i always respected skilled players in SPAM like TJ , Ryan , and Ash , but your old fashioned way of playing wont work against mind games of mine mate :) , you are too easy for me to fight :) , i still have 1v1 offer , i think you will named Coward if you refuse :) .

and in our city libraries has wireless to check mails via mobile , but i think where you leave didnt heard of wireless yet :)

Ali-

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

i always respected skilled players in SPAM like TJ , Ryan , and Ash

Ali-

Thanks for the kind words Ali.

However i am a Nub as compared to maker as far as TW skills are concerned.I have learnt most of what i know from Maker and believe you me ,he is as awesome as you guys if not more.

i dont believe you guys have interacted much ingame except when he was angry as calm. was Attacking me relentlessly.Sometimes you have to either fight a guy properly or be on the same side to know his true worth.

I have lot of friends in w60 however for me world 60 would have been totally different but for two Players

AMPAC & Dylan.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kind words Ali.

However i am a Nub as compared to maker as far as TW skills are concerned.I have learnt most of what i know from Maker and believe you me ,he is as awesome as you guys if not more.

i dont believe you guys have interacted much ingame except when he was angry as calm. was Attacking me relentlessly.Sometimes you have to either fight a guy properly or be on the same side to know his true worth.

I have lot of friends in w60 however for me world 60 would have been totally different but for two Players

AMPAC & Dylan.

I am utterly in distrought ash :( I didn't make your w60 experience any good?:(

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ???
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 725
Side 2: 658
Difference: 67

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 152
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,670,166
Side 2: 6,152,841
Difference: 517,325

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 950,387
Side 2: 1,387,907
Difference: 437,520

chart

We are outconquering SPAM overall, and head to head we are hitting active players who are actually trying, SPAM is doing what SPAM does and eating inactives

Cant wait to meet more of you on the front lines, i expect it to get alot quieter around here ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

We are outconquering SPAM overall, and head to head we are hitting active players who are actually trying, SPAM is doing what SPAM does and eating inactives

Cant wait to meet more of you on the front lines, i expect it to get alot quieter around here ;)

Listen here bud, SPAM is going to win the war with ease, you guys caught our northern players when their support was on the southern front. Now that its heading back, we shall see how you do over the next 72 hours. Your caps will gradually get fewer and fewer a day :)

As for us eating inactives thats hilarious! There is like one inactive in SPAM, I personally see to the dismissal of all yellows/reds. Why do you think Calm/WWW lost? Cause they only internalled in the core of their tribe, same as valour. Neither tribe worried about expanding into a different continent. Over the course of the past 2 months, SPAM has taken about 4 enemy controlled continents through war captures, rimming players etc. Thats more then anyone can say about any other tribe in w60 :)

Not to mention if you're just focusing on our active players, and we are doing the same to you...how come we still have more war captures then you guys? If you havent noticed alot of SPAM's players are boxed in, their nukes need to travel quite far to clear targets, thats the only reason you're out conquering us in general right now.

So now that you have been served, have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could care less if you want to reassure yourself you are going to win...You are eventually going to have to prove it

So get to it

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

It is no big deal really. Both tribes are just picking up isolated clusters and of course ??? is going to be nobling more as you have twice as many players as well as more barbs on your side of the map. As for the inactives talk, if we have managed to create inactives within a week of them joining ???, this is going to be quite an easy fight.

DeletedUser

I could care less if you want to reassure yourself you are going to win...You are eventually going to have to prove it

So get to it

LOL mate you're going to seal the fate of your tribe with such an arrogant and loud mouth. Your top player is inactive, your second top player is nobling barbs and is crap, trust me, I played with him on 44 (lol fubs you noob) and as for "getting to it" , I believe dylan has made arrangements for us to let ??? get organized, although Im not sure why with your cockiness and arrogance. If I were in dylans shoes Id be launching an all out attack :)

DeletedUser

There are 12 people viewing this forum as we speak and not one of them has the guts to peep up and be heard. Just goes to show how cocky you really are triblesome. Like honestly why do you even try

DeletedUser

so many replies to what ive previously posted and what not.tl;dr ; too little time , too many brownies to eat.

quick points tho:

a) anyone who thinks swanny/FEC or ANY of those guys would quit to avoid a fight or for any other reason are plain idiots who just got too cocky. I fought against them on battlefield and ideologically, and them quitting or whatever spammies tried to accuse of (cowardice,in general) made me laugh a bit. And just in general, on those accounts there are 2 women I don't want to deal with again as a red dot.lols

b)the current war stats should be dismissed, they don't really portray anything imo

c) If any SPAMs were Notre Dame fans. #sorrynotsorry

d)YOLO

DeletedUser94059

Why would i box a kangaroo im busy eating SPAM and kicking NADs

Attack me nublet your close enough to me.. want me to send u a nuking script as well to give u a hand.. can even tel you wher ei am stacked if u want

DeletedUser

LOL mate you're going to seal the fate of your tribe with such an arrogant and loud mouth. Your top player is inactive, your second top player is nobling barbs and is crap, trust me, I played with him on 44 (lol fubs you noob) and as for "getting to it" , I believe dylan has made arrangements for us to let ??? get organized, although Im not sure why with your cockiness and arrogance. If I were in dylans shoes Id be launching an all out attack :)

Damn you seem like an angry, angry person.

DeletedUser

Attack me nublet your close enough to me.. want me to send u a nuking script as well to give u a hand.. can even tel you wher ei am stacked if u want
Why not just leave the stacked villages out of the nuking script?

DeletedUser94059

haha who says i am even stacked. i got no competition down south since fifth left.. hopefully troublesom1 has some skill cause other will be upset if i just eat through him when i get to him

Ryan