w60 is over

DeletedUser656

This kind of win should not be allowed, after all, there's alot of players who made a large investment of currency, to buy premium points, only to have there games ruined by some halfwit selfish twats. the secrets idea has its good sides, but really? a world can just close like this by transferring a few players from one side to the other?

TW Research and development team, how much do you earn, because I wouldn't pay you 1/2 of it. sure, the source codes good, account manager? fantastic! but secrets, what a pile of trash. stop trying to change Tribalwars, Dominance was always the best way of doing things, but TW didn't like that, because of the cost of running all the world servers for the amount of extra time required for a dominance world to end.

I hope im not the only one that used to play in the old days, where this was about FUN, not squeezing us for cash with "viking villages" and allowing worlds to be cut short to save on your running costs. get a grip.

I'd be interested to see if i just get an infraction, or a mod dare try to construct a counter argument.

We agree that the secrets system ends worlds too early on tribalwars.net, but this is something we have only discovered recently.

Yes, the dominance system is better, and preferred by the community management team. It means the worlds last for longer and we earn more revenue from them. The secrets system was implemented because players frequently requested shorter worlds and a short endgame period.

This is why on World 61 the players requested a vote to change from Secrets to Dominance and this is being considered in detail for that world. It's also why we haven't started a world with Secrets since W63.

So, since I 'dared' to construct a counter argument - how did I do?

DeletedUser94483

We agree that the secrets system ends worlds too early on tribalwars.net, but this is something we have only discovered recently.

Yes, the dominance system is better, and preferred by the community management team. It means the worlds last for longer and we earn more revenue from them. The secrets system was implemented because players frequently requested shorter worlds and a short endgame period.

This is why on World 61 the players requested a vote to change from Secrets to Dominance and this is being considered in detail for that world. It's also why we haven't started a world with Secrets since W63.

Well technically as community manager you do not count as a mod lol...also you might as well have just quoted all my posts in reply to his...same thing essentially....just without the special lettering and titles..speaking of which.

2nd that... Where I am from we call that "Grimey a** bi**h tactics"

Well from her perspective it should more be calling the kettle black.

DeletedUser74320

I am not saying that they are the same thing. Only that I find it funny HE is calling people out for shady tactics.

DeletedUser94483

Actually I called someone that called someone else out for shady tactics...he merely agreed and bullying people into spying is frowned upon but not shady...when people try that with me i share the mail with the world and laugh.

DeletedUser74320

Ok, we can sit here and argue over my word choice but the meaning of my post was clear.

DeletedUser

I think you did quite well. However to give some constructive criticism; slow down the rate the secrets multiply by a factor of 75% and the concept should work. 8 copies of every secret is just asking for some stupid merge to win nonsense. At least cap it at 3 copies of each secret. That seemed to give a sense fo options yet very limited ones and provoked good wars.

cheekah

I have a humble suggestion. Perhaps ''Tribe lock'' should be implemented after a period of time in secret world , to prevent such case happen again in future.

DeletedUser91224

Calm. got their arse kicked so bad they disbanded. They made so many excuses like it wasn't jfs fault but FORK's forums are full of failed Ops and inactivity and that's jf's ship. He just isn't that good and SPAM was the stronger, more organised, more active tribe, which is why they won easily in the stats both against FORK and Calm. FORK hasn't won a single war, they've lost villages against SPAM, they couldn't take SPAM on in a 1v1 fight. They may win in 44 hours because they took 12 villages and they are gleeful about it before it is even guaranteed.

The only reason sc0ter joined FORK from what I see was because he wanted to win the world straight away and SPAM decided to keep on playing instead of taking the final secret, wouldn't you think that sc0ter would just rejoin SPAM and SPAM would win the world earlier?

In essence, the very thing you did not want just happened because you forced it. Theres good chance you come out of these 44 hours with egg on your face. Please take a snapshot of jf's face when he realises he is the reason SPAM just won the world and give him a slow clap from me.

It doesnt matter if the ops failed or not. JF is the only calm leader who tried. Maybe other did but not as hard as JF himself did. Some people like to bash JF but JF cares a lot about the players in this world. He wrote personal apologies to players, apologizing for ending the world in a shitty way instead of fighting it out with spam.

But spam was just going to invite thak right before the break, giving them two days of no attacks and a world win.
Atleast JF gave spam a chance to take a secret. we all would have liked a united west against spam. It would have given spam the fight they felt they deserved. But unfortunately the powers that be are very impatient, and very unloyal.

No matter what anyone has to say, JF is a good guy. Better than Dylan thats for sure. Atleast JF gave me the time of day when i started a conversation with him, and didnt act like he was better than me because he was leading a huge tribe.

I told you dylan, youd get yours. And now youve got it. This is what you get for being a prick. And personally, im extremely happy about it.

Also, we can probably still file a petition, if youd all like..

DeletedUser91224

As thana said, more time between secrets duplicating, and less duplications. Id say even lower it to as far as 5. Make dominance a must to get the flags.

Also, dont stop the secret worlds, just make less of them. For every set of ten worlds, make 1 a secret world, until it gets popular enough.

DeletedUser107514

Well this is all fun and games arguing...but i had fun over in k41.

Scion and Gavel put up a great fight. It was fun. Sad to see this world go the way it did.

Hope to run into you on other worlds...

DeletedUser109218

you did well to dodge the financial ties. but I guess that isn't your area. can inno not see how unfair this win is going to be? can anything be done?

DeletedUser71060

The way i see it is there are no winners just losers every one who loves the game has had there fun cut short
Give them the win but let the world fight on let us have our fun or at least give us a vote

DeletedUser

It's been a great world and one to be remembered for its battle and not the way it ended.

Thanks to gavel for making our last war alot of fun.

And thanks to all members of ~300~ for being loyal and making the tribe a pleasure to lead.

DeletedUser

The way i see it is there are no winners just losers every one who loves the game has had there fun cut short
Give them the win but let the world fight on let us have our fun or at least give us a vote

Im not going to go over how we got here, most of us know what was going on and why things happened the way they did...i just wish i had been given another couple of weeks...

I had an OP about to roll out on mason/xtremegladiator to repay him for all his 'help' (the rest of us know it as bs lmao)

Mason, i had always liked speaking to you, found it hilarious how you thought you were playing 'shady' games lmao

Everyone could see straight through you, i could prove this ten times over with IGM and skype ;)

Ahwell, ill still have fun nuking you while i can lmao

DeletedUser

It doesnt matter if the ops failed or not. JF is the only calm leader who tried. Maybe other did but not as hard as JF himself did. Some people like to bash JF but JF cares a lot about the players in this world. He wrote personal apologies to players, apologizing for ending the world in a shitty way instead of fighting it out with spam.

But spam was just going to invite thak right before the break, giving them two days of no attacks and a world win.
Atleast JF gave spam a chance to take a secret. we all would have liked a united west against spam. It would have given spam the fight they felt they deserved. But unfortunately the powers that be are very impatient, and very unloyal.

No matter what anyone has to say, JF is a good guy. Better than Dylan thats for sure. Atleast JF gave me the time of day when i started a conversation with him, and didnt act like he was better than me because he was leading a huge tribe.

I told you dylan, youd get yours. And now youve got it. This is what you get for being a prick. And personally, im extremely happy about it.

Also, we can probably still file a petition, if youd all like..

There was no plan to invite Thak, kani if we wanted to win the world by secrets we could have won it in december, but we voted and decided to go for dominance, look this must be the first world in the history of tribal wars where the #1 player is on the losing side, and the #1 tribe has been cheated out of its deserved win.

However no matter how the world ends i know that i was part of the strongest tribe, and that SPAM should have won. I also know that JF is a cowardly little fish and may well get a win under his belt, but not a true win.