w60 is over

DeletedUser

SPAM has the job of containing a nuclear blast with a dyson sphere, before the end of the world in 30 hours. Jf's face when it happens is motivation enough. FORK has won the world? Say that when you have actually won the world.

DeletedUser

SPAM has the job of containing a nuclear blast with a dyson sphere, before the end of the world in 30 hours. We can make it happen I'm sure, Jf's face when it happens is motivation enough.

Good. I thought the world was owed atleast an attempt to stop it all....thus it was done when it was done. Could of easily waited just 2 days for a pending break. You have something to hope for now.

rest assured thou, I did move D days ahead of time....and, I did pick out that k65 secret as the most likely target. My D was send there WELL in advance. Good guess huh? Swanny even mailed me asking why i was sending so much.

DeletedUser94483

I do not agree with jfs tactics and once the world is over will post my true opinion of this on the internal tribe forums to be read by all. I do have to say Jf was not wrong about spams true motivations. Stop lying about wanting 100% domination I do not believe you...I did not even have access to all the spy stuff as I disagree with those tactics as well(could not fault jf as dylan was doing the same). The thing that makes it impossible for anyone with any level of intelligence to believe spam ONLY wanted 100% domination was when they dropped 1000 nukes on the 11th secret....which made them only 1 snatch 1 secret away from the end game.

The council and even jfs statements to the council stated we merely wanted 10 secrets to match spams 10 so if spam started secret rushing at the turn of the tide(it was coming) we would be able to match them secret for secret and maybe take 1 they were after to prevent them from winning that way.

People stop repeating what I say and just quote the damn author already?

DeletedUser

Even if by some miracle w60 doesn't end soon i won't be playing it any more as the secrets concept is just too awful to deal with any more.

Congratulations to Fork who seem most likely to win at this stage and well done also to SPAM who are imo the best tribe on w60.

I proud of the way TCR was able to last the distance from beginning to end here we had to fight from the very start to carve an area for ourselves and then we had to fight to keep it and we are still fighting now right to the bitter end.

We made some good new friends here and lost one dear friend as well who we will never forget but now there are other worlds to try and conquer .

Cya around somewhere guys ...

... love you forever Louisa <3 ...

*walks away from w60*

DeletedUser

omg,, YES FORK(aka Calm)! you won the world fair and square don't let any of these simple minded people tell you otherwise!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omg,, YES FORK(aka Calm)! you won the world fair and square don't let any of these simple minded people tell you otherwise!!!!

I believe most of us wanted this to be a dominance world, like all the other worlds we have all played on.

If anyone is to blame, blame all of us for playing a secrets world in the first place without really understanding how it would work. I agree its the crapiest world I have ever played on and will never do another one again.

At the end of the day, war dominance was never going to happen. The rules for this game was to win with secrets and if Fork can hold on then we will have done that. Jf played the game to secrets rules in the end, the only way we could have done, due to Thana on KPDCK.

If you guys want to blame anyone for messing up this world since the day she joined, theres your target. We have mails going back months ago on how she will destroy it. Well done.

Hope I never have the misfortune of running into her on another world and whole heartedly agree with JF regarding Scott now on Thak (the previous robin to Thana's Batman on KPDCK).

As a mod you are completely out of order. I hope you are seriously investigated.

Dylan upmost respect for the way you have driven Spam.

JF you have worked your butt off for us, thank you.

DeletedUser

What is the point of keeping the world open for domination? Who would spam fight? I think I might stay on just because they will have no nukes left.

DeletedUser108935

What is the point of keeping the world open for domination? Who would spam fight? I think I might stay on just because they will have no nukes left.

They will proberly carry on there fight with fork ! But it will proberly be the south vs spam like the original idea !

DeletedUser

Yeah but a majority of fork is probably going to hit delete. So I am just not sure continuing the world would do anything except hand spam PP.

DeletedUser

If anyone is to blame, blame all of us for playing a secrets world in the first place without really understanding how it would work. I agree its the crapiest world I have ever played on and will never do another one again.
I agree with your other points but not this one. I think very few players had any idea what playing in a secret world entailed, nor was it clear how poorly thought out the endgame conditions were for a secrets "victory." The fault lies with the admins/mods who added a poorly designed victory condition to these worlds.

Since so much of TW was copied from AoE, even people not familiar with game design should have been struck by AoE's mechanic of the time that a player had to hold onto all the Wonders to achieve that game-ending condition. The equivalent amount of time in TW would have been 2-3 weeks, not the truly dumba$$ 48 hours. There is time to do almost nothing in TW in 48 hours, especially considering that the secret(s) critical to a tribe's achieving this "victory" condition would be protected by at least 500K of D troops. To be given only two days to get through that is beyond ridiculous.

No, the fault here lies entirely on the design staff of TW who implemented a poorly thought-out, poorly designed, and poorly implemented system that essentially negated a year's worth of every player's time in W60 (and wasted the money we spent on the PPs used to play this forked-up world).

This is the end of my 5.5 years of playing TW.

DeletedUser

Yeah but a majority of fork is probably going to hit delete. So I am just not sure continuing the world would do anything except hand spam PP.

Whether fork win or lose the secret decision, they would delete afterwards only because they can't face SPAM in a head on fight.

DeletedUser

Not really. If this was an option before hand things would have played out differently. You have members who made jumps to come over that are isolated and would have never moved if this was not end game. Also bridges were burned with tribes in the west so instead of having a unified front (which would have happened if not for the secrets) you would get a very different front. There will be 2 months of nothing but barb munching seems like a fun place.

DeletedUser

we saw this coming on w61 and started a petition to change the conditions

today the public voice was heard and we got this good news

Tribal Wars team today at 22:42
Dear players,

As a result of the recent poll this world will have its winning conditions changed to a dominance based system.

This change will happen on the 2nd of January during working hours. We do not anticipate any downtime for the world.

Happy New Year!

Jon / Morthy
Community Manager

its a shame you guys couldnt get the same petition going, but i guess its too late in the day

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yey, world will not close...Hehehhehehe!! I could still maintain my reputation with my rank...Gonna finish this world either 1st ranked player or 2nd ranked Player in this world with a high ODa...Btw those winners will get deleted right! AWESOME!!!!When players will look at the stats Ill have a high rank in this world..Mwhahahahah!!!