w60 is over

DeletedUser109218

This kind of win should not be allowed, after all, there's alot of players who made a large investment of currency, to buy premium points, only to have there games ruined by some halfwit selfish twats. the secrets idea has its good sides, but really? a world can just close like this by transferring a few players from one side to the other?

TW Research and development team, how much do you earn, because I wouldn't pay you 1/2 of it. sure, the source codes good, account manager? fantastic! but secrets, what a pile of trash. stop trying to change Tribalwars, Dominance was always the best way of doing things, but TW didn't like that, because of the cost of running all the world servers for the amount of extra time required for a dominance world to end.

I hope im not the only one that used to play in the old days, where this was about FUN, not squeezing us for cash with "viking villages" and allowing worlds to be cut short to save on your running costs. ....

I'd be interested to see if i just get an infraction, or a mod dare try to construct a counter argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This kind of win should not be allowed, after all, there's alot of players who made a large investment of currency, to buy premium points, only to have there games ruined by some halfwit selfish twats. the secrets idea has its good sides, but really? a world can just close like this by transferring a few players from one side to the other?

TW Research and development team, how much do you earn, because I wouldn't pay you 1/2 of it. sure, the source codes good, account manager? fantastic! but secrets, what a pile of trash. stop trying to change Tribalwars, Dominance was always the best way of doing things, but TW didn't like that, because of the cost of running all the world servers for the amount of extra time required for a dominance world to end.

I hope im not the only one that used to play in the old days, where this was about FUN, not squeezing us for cash with "viking villages" and allowing worlds to be cut short to save on your running costs. .....

I'd be interested to see if i just get an infraction, or a mod dare try to construct a counter argument.

I hear you! hahhahaa Such a pathetic way to win a world. :)

At least we know who are the true winners in this world those who knows how to fight! And not like the nublets who just recruit to win.. Hahahahahahh!

See you in another world Nublets!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Do not need a mod to construct one I have one for you...For that last 5 years at the least people in the tw COMMUNITY not in inno have been asking for shorter worlds...Have been asking for new ways to end worlds not JUST by domination...Inno came up with a concept based on some of THE COMMUNITIES suggestions...and created secrets, no hauls, and flags all of which ORIGINATED IN THE COMMUNITY MIGHT I POINT OUT...so when you want to chew people out realize it is us the players who have asked for these things...

The vikings concept was not to squeeze cash they just merely did not have the time to convert the code for .nets non pay to victory settings.

Back on subject...You should not be mad at inno or the developers over things that the PLAYERS OF TRIBALWARS have been asking for for years...Next question to ask before you try replying to my argument with any drivel...is do I approve of the world ending this way...NO. So I am not supporting how this world is ending just pointing you in the right direction.

DeletedUser74320

it as being fun but disapointed in how it as ended. some good players and tribes out there who could have made it last longer its a shame its come to this

You talking about something being a shame is the epitome of irony. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow what a way to win a war game huh .

Congratulations JF you certainly proved to be the best back stabber on w60 , lucky for you there is no dom victory here other wise given your weak fighting skillz you and your paltry plans would have meant nothing..:icon_rolleyes:

Well done and i hope you reap the respect you deserve for this performance ...

DeletedUser

Its nice to see how many "close friends" just back-stabbed me, just to win a world.

DeletedUser94483

Actually asta I believe they did it just to keep SPAM FROM winning the world this way..

DeletedUser109218

@valtheran88 Sheep of the trade. they got your round their finger. wake up. sure, the community asked for all that stuff. I wasn't mocking flags, or anything like that, its just.... secrets.

The concept of secrets is just so bloody terrible. its so unstable. its not a shorter world, its a completely unstable one. and who is going to jump at the idea, Inno. because its another way to cash in. quicker worlds. SURE!

"The vikings concept was not to squeeze cash they just merely did not have the time to convert the code for .nets non pay to victory settings." - now that's just a load of shit mate, lets face it.

DeletedUser108935

the secret idea whould be good if you didnt keep dupilating them i mean 10 of each was allways gonna be lik that maybe 5 of each whoud have been better or for longer world only 1 but al closter together ....

just my 2 cents

DeletedUser94059

Wow what a way to win a war game huh .

Congratulations JF you certainly proved to be the best back stabber on w60 , lucky for you there is no dom victory here other wise given your weak fighting skillz you and your paltry plans would have meant nothing..:icon_rolleyes:

Well done and i hope you reap the respect you deserve for this performance ...

well said funk..

DeletedUser94483

Actually...Inno makes MORE money from a world dragging out as larger accounts become more difficult to manage WITHOUT pp...the strongest revenue is from the older worlds merely because it is consistent....so again they did not jump on it...this was a trial thing to test things out(go read the original announcement) Yes it is unstable and I agree should not really be used again but...

Actually that was not a load of garbage...the viking settings have not been in the beta world all that long...for testing(if i remember right only a few weeks). Account manager was in the beta world for 2 months(again might be a little off been awhile) before being released to the worlds...so again...was just not enough time to adjust the coding for non-pay to win settings.

About them spreading the ORIGINALLY POSTED theory was that it would create more wars as tribes would end up with a secret in a weak spot and some random tribe they are not dealing with would take a swipe to get it...this was probably not done all that well.

DeletedUser

Actually asta I believe they did it just to keep SPAM FROM winning the world this way..

Then they must have thought I would tell Spam what they where doing? So therefore they never really trusted me in the first place?

DeletedUser94483

As council in www or whatever we are now(getting annoyed with that) I was not even privy to the members list of who would be chosen...It was a very difficult discussion I have been informed...

DeletedUser

As council in www or whatever we are now(getting annoyed with that) I was not even privy to the members list of who would be chosen...It was a very difficult discussion I have been informed...

Biggest bunch of crap I've read on this topic thus far

DeletedUser94059

hahahaha u guys are just pathetic and cant win in a fight so you go for the next possible option.. you can all try put it back on spam etc but everyone knows you guys are just gutless

DeletedUser74320

So the members of the winning tribe didn't actually do anything to earn the victory, but were chosen? Makes sense now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser94059

the members of the winning tribe dont deserve to win and everyone knows it

DeletedUser94483

Umm...careful who you call gutless my friend.

Chosen to move over in the merge whatever...in order to get the combination of players that had the rest of the secrets obviously had to work with those personalities or whatever...How is that garbage asta?