w60 is over

DeletedUser

*waits for spam to come on and brag about how good they are.

Well played everyone. I respect nearly everyone on this world.

Thank you for letting me take part in this madness.

Vtsuperboi7 on skype, don't hesitate to add me.

DeletedUser

What an embarrassment for the TW team...Their system is soooo flawed and on top of that they are keeping a world going just to get more money out of people

DeletedUser94483

Not going to happen with over half the world deleting Ash...but nice thought.

The only thing that saddens me about this at all...is the TRUE winner of the world the better player then all the tribes in the world combined has been neglected and left out in the cold. I have to say in pure honesty the sacrifice Lori912 made...though pointless now needs to be recognized by the world as the LARGEST selfless act this world or even any world for at least the last 10 worlds has ever seen. She left her tribe purely to allow them to attempt the win by secrets...she would have received no prize and no glory...For that...for that risk and that sacrifice I pledge her the best player of this year...especially since she has been a frontline player this whole time and stood against spam...if she had more tribe support her ability to play would have made her unmovable.

Thank you lori...though it did not turn out the right way despite your sacrifice...thank you for having been a selfless enough player to even do so. SHE is the TRUE winner of the world no matter what the stats or awards say.

DeletedUser108935

so the tribe that swore they werent intrested in secrets are now gonna win because of secrets lol

but well done spam ! congrates on the twists and turns guess scouter dobule backstabbed lol

DeletedUser

This world has been ruined by this bull.
If spam would have just kept doing what they were doing this would still be fun
Instead well see some mass deleting yay! Props spam

DeletedUser105718

This was the first ever world secrets were introduced. Obviously if they didn't work they would be removed. Which I'm pretty sure is what TW is going to do now. All they ever try to do is to get a alternative world ending that did not take years to complete. Perhaps if it was played correctly and with a few fixes it would've been fun.

DeletedUser94059

get off jfs pole and actually think about.. he ruined the world.. wake up knobs

DeletedUser

While Spam didn't want to win by secrets it's necessary to do what we're doing to stop Fork getting a cheap win... Although now that the world is set to continue there's no harm done! Apart from a lot of quitters if thats the path they feel they have to choose!

Ben

DeletedUser

lol if I must say, jfsmith, tsk tsk, I never thought I'd see the day that you'd try to win through secrets! Really though man, I believe it was you not even 5 months ago that was like "Oh, screw secrets, I want to win this world through 100% dominance", guess we now know how much of a liar you really are sweetie :), oh well, doesn't matter, SPAM have all secrets and is currently a good 48 hours ahead in the countdown :3, didn't count on getting backstabbed by a backstabber did ya? ;)

-Mason

*Theodred*

The only thing that saddens me about this at all...is the TRUE winner of the world the better player then all the tribes in the world combined has been neglected and left out in the cold. I have to say in pure honesty the sacrifice Lori912 made...though pointless now needs to be recognized by the world as the LARGEST selfless act this world or even any world for at least the last 10 worlds has ever seen. She left her tribe purely to allow them to attempt the win by secrets...she would have received no prize and no glory...For that...for that risk and that sacrifice I pledge her the best player of this year...especially since she has been a frontline player this whole time and stood against spam...if she had more tribe support her ability to play would have made her unmovable.

Thank you lori...though it did not turn out the right way despite your sacrifice...thank you for having been a selfless enough player to even do so. SHE is the TRUE winner of the world no matter what the stats or awards say.

She also has the best village names!

DeletedUser

Haha thanks Louis :D , miss you :)

Ali-

Thats a serious offer, please accept <3

*waits for spam to come on and brag about how good they are.

Well played everyone. I respect nearly everyone on this world.

Thank you for letting me take part in this madness.

Vtsuperboi7 on skype, don't hesitate to add me.

Its been a pleasure mate, will definatley hit you up, sorry i didnt get to go toe to toe with you this world.

While Spam didn't want to win by secrets it's necessary to do what we're doing to stop Fork getting a cheap win... Although now that the world is set to continue there's no harm done! Apart from a lot of quitters if thats the path they feel they have to choose!

Ben

Ben dont gloat, even though we were by far and away the best tribe, pretty much everyone is shit, see we kick their ass is war, then they think they can out-smart us, but oops no way hose :D

DeletedUser

Honestly well played. Nice job by spam to get a double win out of this world. It is even better then a double rainbow.

HTM is going to be playing until w87 with all those PP.

Good fighting when there was fighting, wish the secrets did not get in the way.

I also agree with what val said about lori. Best person I have ever played with in this world. Had sc0ter pegged form the beginning even in valour.

DeletedUser

I hadn't considered that jtk... 7000 prem points if things stay as they are for me...

Looks like I'm playing tw for free lads!

Ben

DeletedUser

Agree with this 110% Lori, it has been a complete and utter pleasure playing with you and getting to know you.

Much much respect to you as a player and as a person for your complete unselfishness and loyalty to your tribe.