w60 is over

DeletedUser

Honestly well played. Nice job by spam to get a double win out of this world. It is even better then a double rainbow.

HTM is going to be playing until w87 with all those PP.

Good fighting when there was fighting, wish the secrets did not get in the way.

I also agree with what val said about lori. Best person I have ever played with in this world. Had sc0ter pegged form the beginning even in valour.

HTM arnt getting shit, im gunna kick them out of #1 with my mushroom tip.

Also lori was alright, i liked what i saw of the person, but as a player, way way below average, never sniped a single train, and started off the way 2m bigger than me, hasnt made any gains into SPAM territory in k35 or against sc0ter. Nice person, shit player.

I hadn't considered that jtk... 7000 prem points if things stay as they are for me...

Looks like I'm playing tw for free lads!

Ben

You never paid anyway :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would need three more. maybe if TW would let me attack with my account and my sits we could work something out.

DeletedUser93681

Agree with this 110% Lori, it has been a complete and utter pleasure playing with you and getting to know you.

Much much respect to you as a player and as a person for your complete unselfishness and loyalty to your tribe.

I agree with both you and Richard. It is nice to know there are players like lori922 in a world that was so full of asses :p I am glad to have had the honor to fight for you and with you .

Congrats Spam on the first round win.

MR.MR

In the game of Tribalwars, perseverance and determination are often far more important than the ability to precisely click your left mouse button. And Lori912 deserves to be recognized for exemplifying these traits. Outnumbered, outgunned, and left to fend for herself for much of the time, Lori never stopped logging in. While many of her fellow frontliners dropped off over time for whatever reasons (kraig, Gorillaz, Spunky, nitto, RP, Vent, etc), Lori kept on trying; when events outside of the game took a turn for the worse in RL, and she was presented with a good and convenient excuse to step away from the world of defense, she did not. She stuck with it through and through.

After all of this, when it comes time to choose between personal glory and silently helping her friends get the victory, Lori volunteers to leave Calm. in order to get sc0ter to join with the necessary secrets to stymie SPAM. In a 72 hour period of extreme selfishness and selling out friends, Lori presents a shining moment amongst the storm clouds, giving one more sacrifice so her friends can have a shot to win.

And that is our Silver Lining moment of the game.

As a result, I have decided to make a donation of premium to Lori. Hopefully she uses it to play another server and be a valuable addition to any tribe.

Dec 30,2012 23:57 Transfer -1000 XXXX to: lori912

Congratulations. You deserve it.

DeletedUser

In the game of Tribalwars, perseverance and determination are often far more important than the ability to precisely click your left mouse button. And Lori912 deserves to be recognized for exemplifying these traits. Outnumbered, outgunned, and left to fend for herself for much of the time, Lori never stopped logging in. While many of her fellow frontliners dropped off over time for whatever reasons (kraig, Gorillaz, Spunky, nitto, RP, Vent, etc), Lori kept on trying; when events outside of the game took a turn for the worse in RL, and she was presented with a good and convenient excuse to step away from the world of defense, she did not. She stuck with it through and through.

After all of this, when it comes time to choose between personal glory and silently helping her friends get the victory, Lori volunteers to leave Calm. in order to get sc0ter to join with the necessary secrets to stymie SPAM. In a 72 hour period of extreme selfishness and selling out friends, Lori presents a shining moment amongst the storm clouds, giving one more sacrifice so her friends can have a shot to win.

As a result, I have decided to make a donation of premium to Lori. Hopefully she uses it to play another server and be a valuable addition to any tribe.

This world is more tragic than your post mate.

DeletedUser

THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT THE MAYANS WERE RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I hate you all, and you all hate me.
Calm and RAW of W9 and PWC of W13 have things in common. They left poopstains on my record and lacked leadership. Good folks in all, but leadership. Should've quit the moment I saw the lack of support(logistical,troops,moral etc) from Calm(especially leaders) towards myself and/or when Spunky told me he'll quit.
/end rant.

DeletedUser108293

WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON <3
Haters gonna hate <3

DeletedUser62661

That's really generous of you.

Lori showed heart and loyalty to her friends and tribe. :) Val- and I really respect you lori and admire how you played the game.

DeletedUser97817

Lori has become w60's Heroine. She certainly is mine.

lmavor - I could be rude here but I have held off 24 hours before attempting to respond to this thread and your nasty remarks about Lori. Unlike some who have been held up in these threads as excellent players and deleted - Lori has kept ticking.

My hat is off to you Lori.

DeletedUser

Well if we're handing out congrats for not quitting; way to go SPAM!

DeletedUser

Well if we're handing out congrats for not quitting; way to go SPAM!

I agree, it is a bit strange, especially considering that not a single player off SPAM's front quit even though several were under similar attack. I think it is only recognised as it bucked a trend of Calm. players giving up after losing villages.

DeletedUser

I agree, it is a bit strange, especially considering that not a single player off SPAM's front quit even though several were under similar attack. I think it is only recognised as it bucked a trend of Calm. players giving up after losing villages.

Fun bit being that Lori wasn't even original Calm.

DeletedUser94483

had nothing to do with her not quiting...had to do with what she DID for the tribe...

DeletedUser

had nothing to do with her not quiting...had to do with what she DID for the tribe...

Yes, but then again you had several players offered invites to win who rejected them to stay with tribemates and others who would have done the same thing if in that situation :S. I just dont think its good to think of as extraordinary case

DeletedUser94483

To LEAVE your tribe to give them a win...is different then rejecting invites and not GAINING the win...It is placing your tribe above your account in a way that is not seen often and has not been really seen on such a case in a long time...If you have a problem no need to reply...our opinion of her as a person and player is ours...we are merely stating it...To try to take something positive away that will not go away is futile..It is also baseless pnp...I have no problem with pnp at least make it fun...

DeletedUser99939

Congrats to SPAM just saw announcement on main page was with you all at beginning as Dlhu's co-player on Silverdart then became main player when she left :) but proud to see you guys made it. Congrats to you all! Hopefully will see some of you on w63 or in the future :)

DeletedUser97817

To LEAVE your tribe to give them a win...is different then rejecting invites and not GAINING the win...It is placing your tribe above your account in a way that is not seen often and has not been really seen on such a case in a long time...If you have a problem no need to reply...our opinion of her as a person and player is ours...we are merely stating it...To try to take something positive away that will not go away is futile..It is also baseless pnp...I have no problem with pnp at least make it fun...

Well said Val, Thanks!!