w60 is over

DeletedUser

@ Dylan : that image was cute. i used to try those comebacks 5 years ago, gave up shortly after.

Was not sure how to react to the tantrum, thought an image was best. Looked back through this thread and decided to add a bit onto this.

Firstly, life isn't fair. Get used to it. Look at the situation for a second from my perspective. SPAM has just won the world via secrets and is well on the way to winning the dominance world. This is because most of the major players have decided to quit in protest of what they perceive to be an unfair victory. The logic of this move baffles me, but I will leave that subject for another time. Now SPAM has multiple options. We could, for example, help organise the opposition, teach them how to play, how to work together and make them into the same sort of tribe as SPAM. Alternately, we could just let the quitters quit and sweep up the world for an easy win. The former makes it very difficult for SPAM, whilst it would be fun, there is a possibility of SPAM losing due to the size difference that comes with controlling approximately 2/3's of the world to SPAM's 1/3. The latter is an easy win due to a loss of a large amount of major players as well as many of the players who are the backbone or help lead ???, the so called counter tribe to SPAM. What SPAM decided was something in between those two. We still want to win, but are fine with giving everyone else a chance should they choose to take it. Similar to what was done with the secrets, we are more than happy to lower our odds in order to increase our enjoyment of the game. There is a limit to this though as we obviously want to win as well. SPAM may lose due to giving this opportunity, but only time will tell.

You also mentioned our recruiting Calm. members being equivalent to creating a war in itself. I think this is quite inaccurate. The objective in war is never to conquer all of the enemy's villages. To put it frankly, even at SPAM's current rate of 300 conquers per day, we would struggle to noble even a small portion of ???. With the assumption that we have a 100% conquer rate against ??? and minus their 150 conquers per day, we would noble them out in around 6 months. Of course this is completely unrealistic and most likely the best SPAM could do is halt ???'s growth. The reality is that in the 3-4 months of the Calm./NADs war, SPAM managed to take about 2100 villages off of Calm./NADs and we could probably expect just a bit more out of the ??? war. For a tribe that has 27000 villages, 2100 villages is no big deal. Therefore the goal is to make players quit, which is a lot easier than nobling out all their villages. In this aspect, SPAM has easily made up to the 6000 villages with players like spunky1, fifth element choice, katzuo, gorillazinthemist and nitto523 quitting either directly or indirectly due to the SPAM war. This is discounting those left in FORK at the end of the world who one could argue quit due to Calm. losing the SPAM war. My point is that one does not have to take 6000 villages to make the enemy lose 6000 villages. You can make the enemy lose 6000 villages by taking 600.

As for why we recruited who we did. We recruited players because we believed they would be good additions or because they were friends of current members and players we were interested in working with and wanted to win the world with. We did not look for anyone but were fortunate enough that certain players from Calm. wanted to join our tribe rather than ??? and we are looking forward to see what they can do as teammates. A significant number of the players (not all I grant you) would have probably not joined ??? anyways had SPAM not recruited them. Think of this as a spoils of our Calm. victory if you have to, there is no restriction that bans us from recruiting. We did not recruit them though because they complemented our "strategy" of having a few large players on the frontline (this was nothing to do with why we won nor particularly different to calm.), but because we thought they complemented our true strategy, that of bursting down enemy targets as a team.

Overall though, I don't really understand your argument about ??? being a hopeless case. I could make ??? (or at least a tribe of that sort) work and I am sure that the ??? leaders if they know what they are doing can too. You could improve their chances now by supporting their efforts and being confident about your chances to win the world rather than letting off some morale dropping dribble. Ultimately, best of luck either ways. We are trying not to doom you to a 100% losing battle and I think most realise this considering ???/SPAM managed to persuade lots of people to stay on rather than quit. That said, we are also not wanting to lose. If ??? are better than us, then its gg. If not, then we are more than happy to pick up the dominance victory (I frankly couldn't care less about the PP but I hope to hold it as a proud accomplishment on TW in future).

DeletedUser103870

Was not sure how to react to the tantrum, thought an image was best. Looked back through this thread and decided to add a bit onto this.

Firstly, life isn't fair. Get used to it. Look at the situation for a second from my perspective. SPAM has just won the world via secrets and is well on the way to winning the dominance world. This is because most of the major players have decided to quit in protest of what they perceive to be an unfair victory. The logic of this move baffles me, but I will leave that subject for another time. Now SPAM has multiple options. We could, for example, help organise the opposition, teach them how to play, how to work together and make them into the same sort of tribe as SPAM. Alternately, we could just let the quitters quit and sweep up the world for an easy win. The former makes it very difficult for SPAM, whilst it would be fun, there is a possibility of SPAM losing due to the size difference that comes with controlling approximately 2/3's of the world to SPAM's 1/3. The latter is an easy win due to a loss of a large amount of major players as well as many of the players who are the backbone or help lead ???, the so called counter tribe to SPAM. What SPAM decided was something in between those two. We still want to win, but are fine with giving everyone else a chance should they choose to take it. Similar to what was done with the secrets, we are more than happy to lower our odds in order to increase our enjoyment of the game. There is a limit to this though as we obviously want to win as well. SPAM may lose due to giving this opportunity, but only time will tell.

You also mentioned our recruiting Calm. members being equivalent to creating a war in itself. I think this is quite inaccurate. The objective in war is never to conquer all of the enemy's villages. To put it frankly, even at SPAM's current rate of 300 conquers per day, we would struggle to noble even a small portion of ???. With the assumption that we have a 100% conquer rate against ??? and minus their 150 conquers per day, we would noble them out in around 6 months. Of course this is completely unrealistic and most likely the best SPAM could do is halt ???'s growth. The reality is that in the 3-4 months of the Calm./NADs war, SPAM managed to take about 2100 villages off of Calm./NADs and we could probably expect just a bit more out of the ??? war. For a tribe that has 27000 villages, 2100 villages is no big deal. Therefore the goal is to make players quit, which is a lot easier than nobling out all their villages. In this aspect, SPAM has easily made up to the 6000 villages with players like spunky1, fifth element choice, katzuo, gorillazinthemist and nitto523 quitting either directly or indirectly due to the SPAM war. This is discounting those left in FORK at the end of the world who one could argue quit due to Calm. losing the SPAM war. My point is that one does not have to take 6000 villages to make the enemy lose 6000 villages. You can make the enemy lose 6000 villages by taking 600.

As for why we recruited who we did. We recruited players because we believed they would be good additions or because they were friends of current members and players we were interested in working with and wanted to win the world with. We did not look for anyone but were fortunate enough that certain players from Calm. wanted to join our tribe rather than ??? and we are looking forward to see what they can do as teammates. A significant number of the players (not all I grant you) would have probably not joined ??? anyways had SPAM not recruited them. Think of this as a spoils of our Calm. victory if you have to, there is no restriction that bans us from recruiting. We did not recruit them though because they complemented our "strategy" of having a few large players on the frontline (this was nothing to do with why we won nor particularly different to calm.), but because we thought they complemented our true strategy, that of bursting down enemy targets as a team.

Overall though, I don't really understand your argument about ??? being a hopeless case. I could make ??? (or at least a tribe of that sort) work and I am sure that the ??? leaders if they know what they are doing can too. You could improve their chances now by supporting their efforts and being confident about your chances to win the world rather than letting off some morale dropping dribble. Ultimately, best of luck either ways. We are trying not to doom you to a 100% losing battle and I think most realise this considering ???/SPAM managed to persuade lots of people to stay on rather than quit. That said, we are also not wanting to lose. If ??? are better than us, then its gg. If not, then we are more than happy to pick up the dominance victory (I frankly couldn't care less about the PP but I hope to hold it as a proud accomplishment on TW in future).

i wanted to mention we didn't quit as we scared warring SPAM , we quit as we didn't had time to play , I had my Master exam , Stu had to go away for his college ... so i think SPAM didn't made us to quit .

Ali-

DeletedUser

SPAM has just won the world via secrets and is well on the way to winning the dominance world. This is because most of the major players have decided to quit in protest of what they perceive to be an unfair victory. The logic of this move baffles me, but I will leave that subject for another time.

Most have not quit for the reasons you seem to think which is that this was an unfair victory. Spam, as you rightly say, have just won the world via secrets as its meant to be, it is a secrets world. (regardless of how many of us have disliked the world for being so)

However, that is the reason they quit/are quitting, the world has already been won!

Most of the objection is to TW changing the goal posts so late in the game and creating a 'second' win scenario. It had nothing to do with you guys winning this world.

Whether Fork had won, or Spam when that clock counted down, a lot of us in Fork had already said we were finished and were not playing into the second win scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

i wanted to mention we didn't quit as we scared warring SPAM , we quit as we didn't had time to play , I had my Master exam , Stu had to go away for his college ... so i think SPAM didn't made us to quit .

Ali-

We know Ali that you guys were not scared.God ones are seldom scared.However no matter how good a player is when he quits due to real life in middle of a war ,the main reason is war.As if there was no war then the player would have just cotinued for 1/2 months with logging in only once every other day and noone notices.

DA SAID

In this aspect, SPAM has easily made up to the 6000 villages with players like spunky1, fifth element choice, katzuo, gorillazinthemist and nitto523 quitting either directly or indirectly due to the SPAM war

I bet if it was peace times account fifth element would still have been here in w60.

So directly or indirectly SPAM war was one of the reason of Account fifth Element quitting this world.You guys were the best players on calm sides ,but TW is a game of activity.Most players who quit the game ,do so coz they dont have time in real life.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You guys are really Lucky that Dylan is explaining his side, for me I don't give a shit if you all quit, the second condition for winning a world is set and its by domination..So lets just play it.

For me all of you quit because your a bunch of cowards who can't battle spam.

Yawwwn bring it already...

Yea, i dont know why no opps was being set-up kinda strange, I'm really waiting for a full blown war would start again, btw who are u ingame.

Ali-

Yea, but what will you expect you quit in a middle of a war, sure you could say that you quit because of your exams but its common knowledge that there are more than 1 player playing the account so 2 or 3 players all quitting because of an exams is highly doubtful..

The co-player was set-up in order to prevent instances like this, so you can't blame players thinking that you quit because your afraid of war.

btw, I don't care really if you quit...In fact its ok.

Most have not quit for the reasons you seem to think which is that this was an unfair victory. Spam, as you rightly say, have just won the world via secrets as its meant to be, it is a secrets world. (regardless of how many of us have disliked the world for being so)

However, that is the reason they quit/are quitting, the world has already been won!

Most of the objection is to TW changing the goal posts so late in the game and creating a 'second' win scenario. It had nothing to do with you guys winning this world.

Whether Fork had won, or Spam when that clock counted down, a lot of us in Fork had already said we were finished and were not playing into the second win scenario.

The conditions that we have won has played out, but we must point out the weakness of the those said parameters for victory, secret world must be prevented until its perfected..So when its is perfect we could play it again. I hope the TW planners of secrets would be open to suggestions on how to perfect the game.

I think Thats why the TW mods created the second win scenario because the victory by secret is not convincing also its to see who are the best and to know who is the strongest tribe..But the irony of this most of the strong players from the enemy have quit because they are cowards and are afraid to fight us like Ukpatriot, Jfsmith etc...Maybe Im wrong, but where are they......???

Oh wait...they Quit.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The conditions that we have won has played out, but we must point out the weakness of the those said parameters for victory, secret world must be prevented until its perfected..So when its is perfect we could play it again. I hope the TW planners of secrets would be open to suggestions on how to perfect the game.

I think Thats why the TW mods created the second win scenario because the victory by secret is not convincing also its to see who are the best and to know who is the strongest tribe..But the irony of this most of the strong players from the enemy have quit because they are cowards and are afraid to fight us like Ukpatriot, Jfsmith etc...Maybe Im wrong, but where are they......???

Oh wait...they Quit.....

I don't really care what you think. I know we were all leaving, not quitting when the world was won. This was discussed when FORK were holding the secrets win, before Spam took it.

TW can wrap up a rediculous 'second win' in as many bows as they like and you can continue to act like an immature teenager with comments to match, matters not, we know differently. :)

DeletedUser

Please try to stay on topic folks, and keep your flaming within the confines of the game, personal insults will result in infractions.
Carry on...

DeletedUser

Ali-

No, I did not mention that you were scared but you just demonstrated my point. Had there not been a SPAM war, you would have gotten away with doing very little and therefore could have afforded to play on even though you weren't that active. So one can say that our war was an indirect factor in you quitting, whether you like it or not. This is the same with FORK, when faced with the opportunity to play for the dominance win, rejected it and decided to quit together. If you seriously think this was due to the unfair circumstances of the world win, then I think you are delusional. More likely it was due to the fact that had FORK played on for the second win, they would have gotten rimmed. If Calm. had been a superior tribe 1vs1 to SPAM, then there is no question that these players would have stayed on and rimmed SPAM for the dominance win because they have players like Jf who are gloryhunters in their midst. You may not like to face up to this truth, but it is still a truth. Calm's biggest weakness was always its terrible form when faced with adversity where players would take a break from TW when the going got tough.

As for the secret win, you had very little chance of winning (much less than you thought). You had to recruit a SPAM player who just wanted to win, but didn't want to be in your tribe. It was quite easy to up jfsmith's offer. The thing is, had Calm./FORK won against SPAM in a war, SPAM would have never recruited Thak and never won the world. If you think the world was seriously won though by taking over and keeping 12 villages, then there is not much I can do for you. This was the chance to engrave Calm.'s name as the best tribe in W60, not the one that held 12 villages for 48 hours and you backed out of it because you were going to lose. SPAM didn't, not because we thought we could have not gotten away with mass deleting after we won the world, but because we thought we were the best tribe in W60 and wanted to prove that on the battlefield.

The sad fact is, without me encouraging people to get together and form a tribe and saying that I would give them an opportunity to get together and get organised, SPAM would have not even had opposition and just sweeped the world for an easy win.

DeletedUser

Ok. All arguments, and suggestions aside that players quit because they were either afraid, or influenced by a possible war loss.
It's all trash talk by egoistic sPAM players who stole a win by a defecting fork player. ONE player that wasn't even sPAM won it for your tribe - not war pressure.
So.
To clear things up nicely. Former FORK members. You've all got copies of the circular mail I sent you, about us mass deleting due to the world ending (secrets wise). I didn't keep a copy of it myself.
Somebody dig it out and post it here, please.
That will shut up sPam's assumption that we quit due to war pressure.
What a terrible propoganda effort.
We quit because we discussed it.
And. Yeah. I'm the one that wanted sPam to have a crap world full of barbs to 'fight'.
I want the world over quickly so you all no longer have this world to play.
Plenty more worlds out there.
Enjoy the game.
:)
TT.

DeletedUser

oh you TT, you keep on bringing a smile to my face, i cant really take anything you say seriously. You are so beyond anyone ive ever met and had to deal with. And due to my profession that says something. But still, thank you for yet again making my day better :)

DeletedUser

No, I did not mention that you were scared but you just demonstrated my point. Had there not been a SPAM war, you would have gotten away with doing very little and therefore could have afforded to play on even though you weren't that active. So one can say that our war was an indirect factor in you quitting, whether you like it or not.

Not necessarily true, even if Calm was not fighting Spam they probably would have been fighting someone else or I am sure Ali would have found someone to attack. Some players are not able to do things half assed, and knowing Ali he would have been on too much regardless. Some people just need to quit and walk away to really get away from this game. Spunky and the rest that left were totally because of spam and lack of intestinal fortitude.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok. All arguments, and suggestions aside that players quit because they were either afraid, or influenced by a possible war loss.
It's all trash talk by egoistic sPAM players who stole a win by a defecting fork player. ONE player that wasn't even sPAM won it for your tribe - not war pressure.
So.
To clear things up nicely. Former FORK members. You've all got copies of the circular mail I sent you, about us mass deleting due to the world ending (secrets wise). I didn't keep a copy of it myself.
Somebody dig it out and post it here, please.
That will shut up sPam's assumption that we quit due to war pressure.
What a terrible propoganda effort.
We quit because we discussed it.
And. Yeah. I'm the one that wanted sPam to have a crap world full of barbs to 'fight'.
I want the world over quickly so you all no longer have this world to play.
Plenty more worlds out there.
Enjoy the game.
:)
TT.

Meh, who cares a victory is a victory its just Sad that we can't Rim you TT from what I've heard you were crying when Scooter left your pathetic cowardly tribe and Joined us...Hahahahah!

Not necessarily true, even if Calm was not fighting Spam they probably would have been fighting someone else or I am sure Ali would have found someone to attack. Some players are not able to do things half assed, and knowing Ali he would have been on too much regardless. Some people just need to quit and walk away to really get away from this game. Spunky and the rest that left were totally because of spam and lack of intestinal fortitude.

Guess, your wrong about ali, if you look carefully at the stats he and his CO_PLAYER quit because they are afraid of Spam..Simple logic really...Going to school is an overused excuse in running away from wars....

DeletedUser103870

Guess, your wrong about ali, if you look carefully at the stats he and his CO_PLAYER quit because they are afraid of Spam..Simple logic really...Going to school is an overused excuse in running away from wars....

lol ampac , you dunno know me , studying is my best interest , so i cant ruin my RL like you to play 24h a day , but im sure im way better than you in playing tw so i will offer you 1v1 in a private server in next month after my exam . i hope you just dont run away :) .

School? im sure im way older than going to school mate .

Thanks Alias :)

No, I did not mention that you were scared but you just demonstrated my point. Had there not been a SPAM war, you would have gotten away with doing very little and therefore could have afforded to play on even though you weren't that active. So one can say that our war was an indirect factor in you quitting, whether you like it or not. This is the same with FORK, when faced with the opportunity to play for the dominance win, rejected it and decided to quit together. If you seriously think this was due to the unfair circumstances of the world win, then I think you are delusional. More likely it was due to the fact that had FORK played on for the second win, they would have gotten rimmed. If Calm. had been a superior tribe 1vs1 to SPAM, then there is no question that these players would have stayed on and rimmed SPAM for the dominance win because they have players like Jf who are gloryhunters in their midst. You may not like to face up to this truth, but it is still a truth. Calm's biggest weakness was always its terrible form when faced with adversity where players would take a break from TW when the going got tough.

And i was going to join to play w60 again after my exam Dylan :) , now im more eager to join to give a hard time to spam guys :) .

We know Ali that you guys were not scared.God ones are seldom scared.However no matter how good a player is when he quits due to real life in middle of a war ,the main reason is war.As if there was no war then the player would have just cotinued for 1/2 months with logging in only once every other day and noone notices.

DA SAID

In this aspect, SPAM has easily made up to the 6000 villages with players like spunky1, fifth element choice, katzuo, gorillazinthemist and nitto523 quitting either directly or indirectly due to the SPAM war

I bet if it was peace times account fifth element would still have been here in w60.

So directly or indirectly SPAM war was one of the reason of Account fifth Element quitting this world.You guys were the best players on calm sides ,but TW is a game of activity.Most players who quit the game ,do so coz they dont have time in real life.

First of all thanks Ash ,

for your insurance i have my skype massage with my COS before SPAM war , that we wanted to delete , we are not interesting in playing tribalhugs , so when spam war started we finally found a little time to have fun , so we played more further before we quit ,

but im sure if war wouldn't start Fifth would been played by someone else , not me or Stu , or would have been deleted .

(sry for my bad english :D)

Ali-

DeletedUser94059

ali's Defence he and stu werent afraid to war spam. far from it although they did quit due to the war as stated above the account would of stayed active by someone if there was no war going on..

Ryan

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol ampac , you dunno know me , studying is my best interest , so i cant ruin my RL like you to play 24h a day , but im sure im way better than you in playing tw so i will offer you 1v1 in a private server in next month after my exam . i hope you just dont run away :) .

School? im sure im way older than going to school mate .Ali-

Meh who is questioning your interest, we all know the RL is more important..But I find it highly irregular and unusual that you have enough time to defend yourself here in the externals..Infact your replying every attack on your talent and skills here on the externals for a Schoolboy who is studying so hard you got to much time to reply here in the forums instead of studying.

No one would believe your lame excuse fifth element, its an overused excuse in every world maybe if Im guillable like Jtk or Swanny I would believe you but hey Im smarter than that...Also i dont find it interesting to fight cowards.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congrats SPAM. You truly were better than I thought in more ways than one.

DeletedUser

There were a lot of inactives and n00bs in Calm but garunteed, Ali and Stuart were not them. FEC wasnt afraid of shite, niether was Spunky. Spunky defended like a beast for a month but saw the writing on the wall. Calm was going down the drain. I nearl deleted over it myself.

SPAM can take credit, they were and are a far better tribe than Calm/pissy/puppy/fork etc ever could have been. It wasn't fear that brought those two down, just hopelessness. When the split happened Ryan/Orourke reached out to me to create a diplomatic tie between the reformation of NADs and SPAM. For which I am deeply grateful and indebted too. The only reason I am still on this world is because I am part of a great tribe now. :)