w60 is over

DeletedUser

haha who says i am even stacked. i got no competition down south since fifth left.. hopefully troublesom1 has some skill cause other will be upset if i just eat through him when i get to him

Ryan

Why you mad though?

Yawwwwn

Im here whenever you are ready

DeletedUser94059

Lol when you sent 200 nukes only to 3 vills of mine for recapping and all of them died on walls , i understood you are worst player of SPAM , i always respected skilled players in SPAM like TJ , Ryan , and Ash , but your old fashioned way of playing wont work against mind games of mine mate :) , you are too easy for me to fight :) , i still have 1v1 offer , i think you will named Coward if you refuse :) .

and in our city libraries has wireless to check mails via mobile , but i think where you leave didnt heard of wireless yet :)

Ali-

thanks ali. we still doing W67?

Ryan

DeletedUser94059

im not mad i just want to see if you can back up the big talk :) not many do.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NP Ryan :) , Sure ive talked with Stu , we are thirsty to play again :) , will skype you when we are ready to start again .

Ali-

you know this is sooooooooooooooooo pathetic, for a player who have quit he got so much time posting in the externals, FEC is a pure bred COWARD........

a schoolboy tellss the tribal wars world that he need to study for his future...Hhahahahahah...You know I find it funny cause he got more time to post in the forums instead of studying...

for me FIFTH ELEMENT CHOICE IS A COWARD! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

DeletedUser

Ali didnt say anything about me ash, so now im king noob. Suck it!

ashoka1

Side 1:
Tribes: ???
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 725
Side 2: 658
Difference: 67

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 152
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,670,166
Side 2: 6,152,841
Difference: 517,325

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 950,387
Side 2: 1,387,907
Difference: 437,520

chart

We are outconquering SPAM overall, and head to head we are hitting active players who are actually trying, SPAM is doing what SPAM does and eating inactives

Cant wait to meet more of you on the front lines, i expect it to get alot quieter around here ;)

Out conquering and out growing are two different things.

Statisticians can prove anything,However lets have a look at full stats.

From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 SPAM 2301
2 ??? 1891
3 TCR 552
4 ~300~ 459
5 =K= 277

From the last 7 days

Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 ??? 791
2 TSS 401
3 SPAM 350
4 FORK 230
5 DD 217
6 ~300~ 190
10 TCR 101

Now SPAM has grown by 2301-350 = 1951 villages in last 7 days.

and ??? has grown by 1891-791 = 1100 villages.

Now lets put numbers together

Spam has grown by 1951 villages in last 7 days

??? + TCR + ~300~ have grown by

1100 for ??? +( 552-101)= 451 (tcr) + ~300~ -(459-190) = 269

total for 3 tribes = 1820 villages

1820 villages for about 200 players in 3 tribes compared to 1951 villages of 49 players in 1 tribe.

now lets see other part of your post.

SPAM is doing what SPAM does and eating inactives

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 153
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 1,418,765
Side 2: 1,418,765

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: TCR, ???, ~300~
Side 2:
Tribes: TCR, ???, ~300~

Side 1: 451
Side 2: 451

chart

Side 1: 3,962,912
Side 2: 3,962,912

chart

Spam has taken 153 spam villages which you can claim inactives or cross nobling.

your alliance has taken about 3 times those i.e. about 450 inactives or cross nobling.

Guess we at spam know how to eat inactives..but we dont have many.

You dont kow internaling as well however as your alliance is full of inactives ,even such awesome players are out numbering us in internals.

Way to go

You guys have done this in valour

done this in calm./puppy/fork

and all those failed

now keep doin same in your western alliance.:)

MR.MR

you know this is sooooooooooooooooo pathetic, for a player who have quit he got so much time posting in the externals, FEC is a pure bred COWARD........

a schoolboy tellss the tribal wars world that he need to study for his future...Hhahahahahah...You know I find it funny cause he got more time to post in the forums instead of studying...

for me FIFTH ELEMENT CHOICE IS A COWARD! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

seriously shut up.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
seriously shut up.

Lol, for what im addresing stuffs ingame? Its funny really...Lol*

Dylan gave some of the tribes to regroup and re-power themselves...For me this is a chance for other players to prove themselves ingame...but from the looks of it most of them quit and run away blaming the rules in such, I know that the rules isn't perfect but if your going to quit the world just refrain from announcing to everyone that your quitting because of some lame reason...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ???

Side 1: 487
Side 2: 165
Difference: 322

chart

Side 1: 4,427,337
Side 2: 1,600,249
Difference: 2,827,088

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Lol, for what im addresing stuffs ingame? Its funny really...Lol*

Dylan gave some of the tribes to regroup and re-power themselves...For me this is a chance for other players to prove themselves ingame...but from the looks of it most of them quit and run away blaming the rules in such, I know that the rules isn't perfect but if your going to quit the world just refrain from announcing to everyone that your quitting because of some lame reason...

If you are talking about Ali he left long before this happened.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you are talking about Ali he left long before this happened.

Yes I'm also talking about Fifth element Choice ingame, You see you need to look at the sequence of events when he quit for supposed schooling and simultaneously his co-player quit also.

The reasons why im pointing it out is that account Fifth element choice is a big account which Calm, Fork whatever their name is could have used during the war with SPAM. I am pretty sure the account has nukes and defenses but for some reason he preffered to delete it instead of making the account for use of tribesmates in distress and under attack. Btw I bolded the "DELETE" word... this is a signal that players are running away cause they don't want the account be affected by losses and such and if you are supposedly schooling you don't have time to say stuffs here in the externals and worry about your actions inside here.

The time when this happened is also the time when k56 collapsed, when Spunky1, Nitto, Bloodstar, all the big players of K56 are trying to stay alive.... We managed to take over k56 then the next logical move is K66 which is Ventrilous territory the continent also collapsed, he knows there is no chance of Calm winning so Fifth Element Choice preffered to run away like a coward and delete ingame.

Sure you could basically tell me that it's not true...But if you believe him...I don't care....Most people will believe the facts I presented cause its all true.

Fifth Element Choice deserted his tribe in time of WAR.....Deserters In time of WAR without a reasonable reason is a coward ingame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

i know that we are alot smaller than spam and ??? but you are forgetting that TCR is one of the oldest tribe on the world and we have seen are fair share of war yes ??? maybe beaten but then you have to go through a group of players in 300 and tcr that have been fighting together since the early game period and for a rim tribe or tribes to last that long has got to account for something. i think spam underestimate some of the guys on are side. dont forget that a smaller player may not be able to do much with his own account but if he gets hold of a sit and is a quality player he can do a lot of damge either in def or off.

and regard to fec i beluve he had skill but i think im on ampacs side it bit to convineate that he deleted at the point he did shame really but lifegoes on.

anyway my point is there are alot more to some of the players on the western side than meets the eyes i mean ive learnt new things about somejust today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I'm also talking about Fifth element Choice ingame, You see you need to look at the sequence of events when he quit for supposed schooling and simultaneously his co-player quit also.

The reasons why im pointing it out is that account Fifth element choice is a big account which Calm, Fork whatever their name is could have used during the war with SPAM. I am pretty sure the account has nukes and defenses but for some reason he preffered to delete it instead of making the account for use of tribesmates in distress and under attack. Btw I bolded the "DELETE" word... this is a signal that players are running away cause they don't want the account be affected by losses and such and if you are supposedly schooling you don't have time to say stuffs here in the externals and worry about your actions inside here.

The time when this happened is also the time when k56 collapsed, when Spunky1, Nitto, Bloodstar, all the big players of K56 are trying to stay alive.... We managed to take over k56 then the next logical move is K66 which is Ventrilous territory the continent also collapsed, he knows there is no chance of Calm winning so Fifth Element Choice preffered to run away like a coward and delete ingame.

Sure you could basically tell me that it's not true...But if you believe him...I don't care....Most people will believe the facts I presented cause its all true.

Fifth Element Choice deserted his tribe in time of WAR.....Deserters In time of WAR without a reasonable reason is a coward ingame.

So can you give me the timeline again? When did Stuart and Ali leave? When did the FEC account leave the tribe and go solo and when did they hit delete? You left all that out in your "facts". What the FEC account did after ali left in no way should represent him as he did not make the call on that. It was known that he was going to leave before spunky took his ball and went home. I am pretty sure stuart was already gone before that but am not 100% sure.

DeletedUser105935

can i say
i dont that much about what was going on there as i dont think i ever talk to ali

but i talked to alot of others andi was told hes a great player as i said and i g=sgreed that from what i was told he quit just as spam turnthere sights on him

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So can you give me the timeline again? When did Stuart and Ali leave? When did the FEC account leave the tribe and go solo and when did they hit delete? You left all that out in your "facts". What the FEC account did after ali left in no way should represent him as he did not make the call on that. It was known that he was going to leave before spunky took his ball and went home. I am pretty sure stuart was already gone before that but am not 100% sure.

Btw, I didnt say he went solo and left tribe...

Your twisting it, FEC quitted http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&id=9470214 do you see his conquers http://http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=9470214 it shows his activity now lets see whats happening to Calm back then..http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=20477&type=lose&newtribe=669&pn=48..K56 was being hammered first its SPUNKY1 please look at the conquers against him http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9261195&type=lose&pn=2 then Nitto http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Its highly coincidental that he quit during this period the timming, I could only assume that he is so AFRAID of SPAM that he deleted, lol thats what cowards do... Hey you could believe what you want, if you believe the shit that Fifth elements is spewing I don't care...

For me the only reason that Fifth ELement quit is because of Spam....

Last edited:

DeletedUser103870

We had 3rd CO which provides PP for us (Mel) , we wanted to give account to tribe long ago , even we gave leaders PW , to find a player for FEC , but as Mel has lots of pp in FEC didn't accepted and decided to delete , we had left the account long ago ,

and seriously ampac sad to see your such a kid :) , still i have 1v1 offer mate , (i preferred dont use coward for calling you , as i respect even cowards :) )

P.S. thanks Alias for everything :) .

Ali-