w60 is over

MR.MR

I could only assume that he is so AFRAID of SPAM that he deleted
You know what they say when you assume... you make an ASS out of U and ME... but mainly just you in this case.

If it takes you believing that you are so fear-inducing to sleep at night, then keep having fun in your imaginary little world of narcissism. When you are ready to come back to reality and do some logical thinking and listening, come find me. I will be in your tribe's skype chat.

DeletedUser

Ampac leave it. They aren't worth talking about as they no longer play World 60.

DeletedUser

Do not take words out of my mouth, I do not think your team's quitting is unrelated to the SPAM war. Whether it is due to cowardice or backing from the fight I could not say as I do not know the players well enough, but I think that FEC would still be playing had there not been a SPAM/Calm. war (I say this equally for Spunky and all the other Calm. players who deleted and quit in that war).

This is all so funny. I think we all know that this is a game (obviously ampac does not). I will give it to DA's point of view that "I think that FEC would still be playing had there not been a SPAM/Calm. war". Might very well be the case. But again, this is a game. I work 50 hours a week and as a 27 year old man have decided to go back to night school full time. I will not put my personal life and professional life in jeopardy to play a game that in all honestly is addicting, but boring as shit at the same time... Could I handle the pressure. I think people I have fought with and against know that I am willing and able. But I think it extremely ignorant of ampac to sit here and call others cowards for handling Real Life Responsibilities and making a choice to how THEY spend THEIR time. Now at whatever age you currently are at ampac, I really hope that you mature quickly so that you don't get caught in a position where you lose your job, or this game impacts your life on a major level. I know myself have put papers and assignments and work aside to send a couple hundred nukes and fakes. But in all reality it's not worth it.

That being said. I will be hitting delete and making another 10mil crater so Spam can show how strong they are against the barbs... Have fun.

For the record I have had zero attacks from anyone in spam. So don't say you made me quit. I CHOSE TO QUIT.

DeletedUser

MrFubar, I agree that you cannot choose your real life circumstances and should always put them infront of an online game however I do not condone the way you (or FEC) are leaving the world. I think deleting is quite selfish when an account yours or FEC's size could really help your tribe. As for asking ampac to stop, why would I? For a forum reputation I don't care about? I personally think it is hilarious how people are getting worked up over so little and criticising ampac would remove me of one of my few pleasures in reading the W60 forums and have hence only mentioned that I think the deleters are not worth Ampac's time. Heck, when is it that Trojan T is reduced to complimenting me in a feeble attempt to deter ampac.

PS: TT, I'm not going to get onto this too much but I am probably the most traditionalist, by the book duke that you have ever played under this world. I stick by the rules, but I also create them and use them properly to my advantage like the world class dukes I want to emulate do. People think this is backstabbing when in reality it is just outsmarting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

well its not over yet and the spam war machine has not proved nothing yet the fight is still on lets hope they don't just recruit to win
and make a fight of it, yes im on the back rim but im moving closer and we all know ampac and hells toy master fear me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Alea iacta est. The Western alliance vs the Eastern Alliance.

The game is afoot and I will be there to see us win.

DeletedUser

The last few pages of this thread make me lose faith in humanity.

DeletedUser

The last few pages of this thread make me lose faith in humanity.

I quite concur here.

To W60:
I've cleaned up this page, which unfortunately with all the drivel means some meaningful posts were probably lost in the process. I'd apologize that, but really the fault lies with those 3-4 users who felt it necessary to have a debate (argument), about who's a coward and why, and then continue by taking things completely offtopic (other world chat, personal insults, yada yada...).

Drop your coward conversations, and your insults, some people actually come here to see what the end of a world means... (which in this case isn't really the end, but a chance at an alternate ending...)

DeletedUser

I quite concur here.

To W60:
I've cleaned up this page, which unfortunately with all the drivel means some meaningful posts were probably lost in the process. I'd apologize that, but really the fault lies with those 3-4 users who felt it necessary to have a debate (argument), about who's a coward and why, and then continue by taking things completely offtopic (other world chat, personal insults, yada yada...).

Drop your coward conversations, and your insults, some people actually come here to see what the end of a world means... (which in this case isn't really the end, but a chance at an alternate ending...)

Why cater to the minority, when the majority of posters are happy to flame each other into the ground?

DeletedUser

This is all so funny. I think we all know that this is a game (obviously ampac does not). I will give it to DA's point of view that "I think that FEC would still be playing had there not been a SPAM/Calm. war". Might very well be the case. But again, this is a game. I work 50 hours a week and as a 27 year old man have decided to go back to night school full time. I will not put my personal life and professional life in jeopardy to play a game that in all honestly is addicting, but boring as shit at the same time... Could I handle the pressure. I think people I have fought with and against know that I am willing and able. But I think it extremely ignorant of ampac to sit here and call others cowards for handling Real Life Responsibilities and making a choice to how THEY spend THEIR time. Now at whatever age you currently are at ampac, I really hope that you mature quickly so that you don't get caught in a position where you lose your job, or this game impacts your life on a major level. I know myself have put papers and assignments and work aside to send a couple hundred nukes and fakes. But in all reality it's not worth it.

That being said. I will be hitting delete and making another 10mil crater so Spam can show how strong they are against the barbs... Have fun.

For the record I have had zero attacks from anyone in spam. So don't say you made me quit. I CHOSE TO QUIT.

For the record, when are you going to actually walk the walk. You are still internaling and nobling barbs. Obviously that personal life you had didn't matter that much.

DeletedUser94059

maybe he found a co or something so he wouldnt have to delete.

DeletedUser

Ironically it's the majority of the posters complaining about the drivel in the forums, even though they are the worst offenders of it :p~

DeletedUser

Ironically it's the majority of the posters complaining about the drivel in the forums, even though they are the worst offenders of it :p~

Trolling has always been my favourite part of the forums. Now I am a leader, I have a sort of maturity to uphold to my own members so can't jump on everyone's posts. That said though, there is nothing better than kicking someone's arse ingame and then bragging/taking the piss out of them in the forums (not necessarily in that order). Once you realise that the forums are a joke, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I guess its back to winning, good thing the quitters and losers who kept posting here are gone..Lol*

ashoka1

Yay

Louis the Nub quitting.

Louis thanks for gifting me all your villages.

Yes you can go now,we wont miss you