w60 is over

DeletedUser

So I guess its back to winning, good thing the quitters and losers who kept posting here are gone..Lol*
To start a new world shall now be known as 'losing or quitting' then. Cool.
To stay on a world where thousands of new barbs appear each day and give you nothing more to attack than them..... is winning and enjoying the game... lol.
Then...
Enjoy the barb nobling 'winner'... lol.. munch, munch, munch.
Probably a bit afraid to be called a quitter to enter a real world, or take on enemies instead of barbs. :)
TT.

DeletedUser

Yay

Louis the Nub quitting.

Louis thanks for gifting me all your villages.

Yes you can go now,we wont miss you

Thanks ash, it means alot :p

To stay on a world where thousands of new barbs appear each day and give you nothing more to attack than them..... is winning and enjoying the game... lol.
Then...
Probably a bit afraid to be called a quitter to enter a real world, or take on enemies instead of barbs. :)
TT.

i think to say 1000's is a bit excessive, anyway my frontline isnt deleting so its gunna be fun.

Good ol lori and lani :D

DeletedUser

Then...
TT.

I disagree.

You are a loser because you were neither in SPAM at the time of our secrets victory nor will you be in whatever tribe wins the dominance victory. You can make bullshit excuses to why you are a loser, but that does not change the fact that you are one. As of around 2 weeks ago, you no longer play W60. You have no need to post here. At least lose with some dignity.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then...
TT.

Bye trojan T, no one will listen to you now....Cause basically your gone in this world...Bye quitter loser trojan T.