W60 Is the worst world Ive ever played.

DeletedUser114488

Ok I thought I would voice what I think on the externals as I am super fed up now. Ok A lot of trouble went down with Spam deleting, Ok this is something I hate a world being changed by someones actions but guess what the only way we got the account is by someone giving Someone the account Not going back into the subject but what my point is everyone is backstabbing and I am very fed up with it. As it stands no one deserves to win.Everyone is acting like children.I have met some great people on w60 for example Debbie a great Tw and also a great person.Another player I got on with great was Hungrywolf lets try and sort this world out guys. lets see it from this point of view we have been fighting for so long we must show some respect for each other so all I am saying lets all have a fresh start and forget the whats happened
Sam

DeletedUser99939

I heard about this from Flo (I've forgotten which account) who resides in Spam and Richard who plays as Marshall Bk here. I do not play an account here currently but have in the past on both sides of the fence. I'm a bit bored and cruising the pnp so thought I'd post. I was actually pretty surprised that Spam did in face get disbanded but from what I have heard it was Dylan's own fault (no offense) and just a job well done by Fisher. No I don't condone him for disbanding the tribe but now Spam has to realize that TLS has quite a bit of an advantage. I have not checked the stats or anything so don't quote me there but they're morale is high and all I have heard about Spam as of late is crying and how dare they disband us. W60 is one of the last big worlds left so play it right and just have fun is all I have to say.

DeletedUser108293

You got no clue at all Sam. You should feel honoured to be able to play a last big world. Future worlds wont last anylonger than 1.5 years i am sure as we all can see the hugging and merging going on, it destorys my will to play this game but still we can try to change it. So when you are bored of w60 like me, then just quit. I quit 60 when i started out on w75 and now I also play w74. I am ranked high in both worlds and i dont care about 60 anymore but it was one of the best worlds ever, the only fault that we in spam did was to let you nublets and barbmunchers refrom in TLS a tribe full of crap and tratiors like Butonel so just go sam, go. Nub.

DeletedUser114488

You got no clue at all Sam. You should feel honoured to be able to play a last big world. Future worlds wont last anylonger than 1.5 years i am sure as we all can see the hugging and merging going on, it destorys my will to play this game but still we can try to change it. So when you are bored of w60 like me, then just quit. I quit 60 when i started out on w75 and now I also play w74. I am ranked high in both worlds and i dont care about 60 anymore but it was one of the best worlds ever, the only fault that we in spam did was to let you nublets and barbmunchers refrom in TLS a tribe full of crap and tratiors like Butonel so just go sam, go. Nub.

Say the person who quit cause he got inc ;)

DeletedUser99939

Say the person who quit cause he got inc ;)
And supposedly it wasn't you that crashed 2 accounts (cy, blue) either. This must be a world record for you sam or have you crashed any other accounts I should know about?

Btw to world here I co-played sam briefly on cy89 day after I show up he blames this on his other co. He goes and defects and then tries to defect back leaving me to defend an intermixed account with no d at home.

Would someone in spam just end him? If Spam won't win just take him out honestly. Take out the trash.