W60 Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Yes, i saw u too you're doing good. I started in the rim few weeks ago. Nice to see you here also.

DeletedUser

Thank you ! I'm doing awesome i'm clearly our of threat too. Going to noble point whores after the break, and our tribe controlled eastern half of K47 right now. Never had a better early game !

DeletedUser

Just saying, There's more to Marc than meets the eye....

there's two family tribes, and there not on the map.

DeletedUser

A few tribes are already at war, such as Arcane. However, idk if you would call it "major" at this stage in the world.

DeletedUser

wonder whose gonna be the next/first major war

I don't think there is going to be a 'Major' War anytime soon. It's still too early. A major war would be if atleast 4-8 tribes of the top 15 were to battle it out. Otherwise, a few little wars here and there will always pop up.

DeletedUser

I'd say two top 5 tribes would be a major war. Especially now the rankings have started to steady out.

DeletedUser

I'd say two top 5 tribes would be a major war. Especially now the rankings have started to steady out.

Maybe So. Only if you're right next to each other tribes though. If the tribes are far from each other... this is not happening. lol

DeletedUser

it gets quite fun when theres a good war to follow.
i remember in World 11, when there was MCD vs RASP and in World 15 the longgggg war between AXE and DA

DeletedUser

Maybe So. Only if you're right next to each other tribes though. If the tribes are far from each other... this is not happening. lol

Well last time I checked, all the top 5 tribes (Valour, Escape, PiMP, LSD and Arcane) all share borders.

DeletedUser

Well last time I checked, all the top 5 tribes (Valour, Escape, PiMP, LSD and Arcane) all share borders.

Well last time I checked... Wait... Thats the point.. LOL! I never checked where all the top tries actually are. I dont really care :p Thats why I've never checked them properly or even tried to notice them. I'm concerned about my borders (tribe) for now. After that, when it comes to my tribe having to deal with problems such as 'Major War' (if it ever does), then I shall think about checking the locations properly. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What's happening on one border, will have an affect on another border. :icon_wink: