W60 Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Well last time I checked... Wait... Thats the point.. LOL! I never checked where all the top tries actually are. I dont really care :p Thats why I've never checked them properly or even tried to notice them. I'm concerned about my borders (tribe) for now. After that, when it comes to my tribe having to deal with problems such as 'Major War' (if it ever does), then I shall think about checking the locations properly. :icon_biggrin:
to be successful you would need to pay attention to more than your immediate surroundings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to be successful you would need to pay more attention to your immediate surroundings

I do. Only to my immediate surroundings though. Thats what I said. I pay attention to my area and my tribe. When we grow out of our continents and reach the top, I will pay attention to that too =)

DeletedUser

just had a gander at the map, and i reckon Pimp and Escape would be a great war tbf

Repinski

Been away due to xmas and new years. Going out in a few but would like to inform you all I'll update this as soon as I'm home... and sober from tonight's events.

Happy new year everyone. Hope you're all heading out to a party or two!

DeletedUser

Anon1, Anon2, Anon3, Anon4, Anon5, Anon25, Anon26, Anon37, and Anon47 are a family tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Ok this is the last delay I promise. Will update it after school in 5 hours which means everything will be up to date for the next map update. And Yes I will update the first post.

DeletedUser

Ok this is the last delay I promise. Will update it after school in 5 hours which means everything will be up to date for the next map update. And Yes I will update the first post.

Still waiting on that anon fix.

Repinski

I updated the maps but not the first post yet. Changes will take place when the map updates for the day.

Repinski

First post updated. Sorry for the delays. Was very busy over the holidays.

DeletedUser

Why so many families? Useless things. I love tribalhugz just as much as the next guy but this a totally new level :D

15 tribes that belong to 1 family. OMG. They won't last. It'll just provide food to gobble and munch on :D

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anon15 is also a part of anon.

SHHHH we're keeping a low profile people haven't spotted us yet i mean we only old 2 rank 1 k's and a rank 2 one

Why so many families? Useless things. I love tribalhugz just as much as the next guy but this a totally new level :D

15 tribes that belong to 1 family. OMG. They won't last. It'll just provide food to gobble and munch on :D

Hey bernie you still on w25 how long til you guys shut it down?

No it isn't tribe 15 they are our k15 branch i'm pretty sure that was a sensible thing to do split off by k's instead of making Anon 1 the place for pointwhores supreme

Plus didn't our first attempt at this back in the 40's get 40 different branches ? ;)