W60 Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Most of the Top Average Points per Player Tribes will be here to stay.

So basically, I see them as the future Top Tribes in the World.

(^_^)

DeletedUser

I am the most northern dot in the APM tribes! I will take this as an indicator of how awesome I am! :L

Repinski

As I said in my mail to you, no I didn't. I looked into every tribe you mailed to me before updating this. If you want me to take a second look, provide guest access links to them because half of them I couldn't find and the other half didn't show families as you claimed.

Repinski

Not sure where I got Top K Players from considering that's the dominance map.... Sorry bout that. It's fixed now.

DeletedUser100354

LGN, LGN2, LGNP2

something like that. someone correct me please. but there is a family there somewhere. bottom right corner of K45

DeletedUser

I'm kind of curious as to why Look! isn't listed on the top tribes map, considering right now they're the #1 ranked tribe in W60. Haven't seen them there for awhile.

DeletedUser

It's because the top tribes map is done on total points. This means that tribes with high average points per player, but low player numbers, do not even show on this map normally, and those with less then full members, compared to mass recruiting tribes look less favorably in this map. Also family tribes are added together so the top tribe will generally just be the largest family on this map at this stage of the game.

Rebel2society101

It's because the top tribes map is done on total points. This means that tribes with high average points per player, but low player numbers, do not even show on this map normally, and those with less then full members, compared to mass recruiting tribes look less favorably in this map. Also family tribes are added together so the top tribe will generally just be the largest family on this map at this stage of the game.

No, It's because the map hasn't updated yet.

Rebel2society101

Actually Rebel it's because of what Spabkaninchen said.

The only part he's right about is not about the MRT's, but about the family tribes being added together. On a dominance map, youre still #1 if you have 30 members and have 150k, over a tribe with 90 members with 110k, because it's measured in regard to the 40 member cap for ranking.

DeletedUser

The only part he's right about is not about the MRT's, but about the family tribes being added together. On a dominance map, youre still #1 if you have 30 members and have 150k, over a tribe with 90 members with 110k, because it's measured in regard to the 40 member cap for ranking.

Yes if your tribe total is 150k you will be ahead of someone with 110k total :icon_rolleyes: Where did I say that wasn't the case? But if a tribe has 90 members they are more likely to have a higher total then a tribe with 30 members. Therefore on the top tribes map, which calculates rankings by total points, mass recruit tribes with high member count are at an advantage.

As you can see here, v3 is ahead of Look. This is not because v3 has a higher top 40 players, because they don't, it is because they have a higher total points, due to their higher member count.

Rebel2society101

Yes if your tribe total is 150k you will be ahead of someone with 110k total :icon_rolleyes: Where did I say that wasn't the case? But if a tribe has 90 members they are more likely to have a higher total then a tribe with 30 members. Therefore on the top tribes map, which calculates rankings by total points, mass recruit tribes with high member count are at an advantage.

As you can see here, v3 is ahead of Look. This is not because v3 has a higher top 40 players, because they don't, it is because they have a higher total points, due to their higher member count.

You sir, are totally right.

Repinski

Rebel I believe I'd know considering I'm the map mod. It goes off total points, and family tribes are added together. Taking the total points from ALL the tribes in the family to get the point total on the maps.

Rebel2society101

Rebel I believe I'd know considering I'm the map mod. It goes off total points, and family tribes are added together. Taking the total points from ALL the tribes in the family to get the point total on the maps.

I was trolling earlier...
Nothing was going on with Skype so I had to do something on here... Been 3 years since I've logged into this account so I said, why not?