Anon5
Anon6
Anon8
Anon25
Anon26
Anon37
Anon47

DeletedUser89455

Valour will slowly dominate this world, look at their spread, people are too dumb to realize they will win.

DeletedUser

They won't stick around forever. Look how many tribes most of them have been in already.

VerbalKint Tribe Changes - 2
Asta Lapasta Tribe changes - 2
Taamiko Tribe Changes - 3

To name a few. But seriously though, at least get us on something better/more elaborate then that.

Rebel2society101

I probably should have done a little more research. Just did the math on the current 37 members. Average tribe change is 5.3, so I suppose not really that big of a deal.

Also, 97 tribe changes is pretty low. Thank you for correcting me.

sp.ag

I probably should have done a little more research. Just did the math on the current 37 members. Average tribe change is 5.3, so I suppose not really that big of a deal.

Also, 97 tribe changes is pretty low. Thank you for correcting me.

<3 I am starting to like you again :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Could the top nobling tribes map be changed to the past 3 days instead of just 1?

I think it gives you a better overview on who's growing the fastest and what not.

DeletedUser

Can you please update the family tribes?

SagaII is the academy tribe of Saga.

DeletedUser80269

Anon family is now, currently:

Anon2
Anon3
Anon4
Anon5
Anon6
Anon8
Anon25
Anon26
Anon37
Anon47

please please please tell me this is some kind of joke!? why would you ever need so many tribes and players... can you really not narrow it down?

DeletedUser

They narrowed it down from 47 tribes to 10, I think they did a pretty good job.

DeletedUser

I don't understand how some people don't know the probable origin of the "Anon" tribes

DeletedUser80269

yeah... a little bit more creative with the names though? i mean the order is just all over the place... very confusing tribe i must say

DeletedUser

I should be on the top noblers map! I nobled like 5 villages this week alone, theres people on there who have nobled 3-4

DeletedUser

Anon family is now, currently:

Anon2
Anon3
Anon4
Anon5
Anon6
Anon8
Anon25
Anon26
Anon37
Anon47

The noobiest whatever family ever saw in tw history, my tribe is on the rim too we cleared half of them in k47 and none of them knows about militia.