W60 Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

Repinski

When it updates. They update automatically. I don't have to change out the images each day.

DeletedUser92339

its at the end of a month, well i thought it was.....
hopefully it will change today or tomorrow

w60 - Calm. is cool

Repinski

Check the black bar above each map. It shows the date and time the map was generated. It updates Daily.

DeletedUser92339

it do say it has been updated but the points on everyone and the tribes are still the same, hmmmmm...

w60 - Calm. is cool

King Sean04

it do say it has been updated but the points on everyone and the tribes are still the same, hmmmmm...

w60 - Calm. is cool

-.-'

What Rep means is the maps update ONCE A DAY at a specific server time. In this case 4:32 AM.

DeletedUser95493

Can we have some players up North please.
I'm alone. ;(

DeletedUser95493

4 of them are Back Ups. I took Miggy off. He doesn't play anymore. ;) =O
He has a different account on W60.

DeletedUser91224

-*S*- is literally the same color as F13 and almost the same color as DRIFT...

DeletedUser95493

My goal is a crab look a like cluster. I'm nearly there. Just need the pincers. =]

DeletedUser95011

I think the account i'm on is in the most ks, (8) :icon_cool:

anyone in more?

DeletedUser

These maps need updating. World edges are past what is being showed, and obviously some of the families have changed.

Someone who can contact the map mod.

Repinski

I rely on the public to keep me up to date since I don't play this world. Best way to get changes made are to post them in this tread and I'll do them. I just zoomed the maps out. As for the families I can't update that without knowing who they are so if you'd like to state them, I can update them.

Regards,
-Repinski

DeletedUser

I rely on the public to keep me up to date since I don't play this world. Best way to get changes made are to post them in this tread and I'll do them. I just zoomed the maps out. As for the families I can't update that without knowing who they are so if you'd like to state them, I can update them.

Regards,
-Repinski

I think Anons are mostly gone. Thanks for zooming out.

I am not sure but I think Calm. has a basher tribe... Would that count as family? =/ I think it's *Calm* or something.