W60 Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

You wouldn't make it anyways. Even if you would conquer 4 villages in the same second.

You have some kind of problem with people just having fun. Get over it. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have not played all worlds, but I have played several. Most worlds have ODa maps. I cannot say that I have ever seen maps for top ODd players. Would it be possible to get said maps on the worlds you keep updated? I can understand that most do not deem those maps noteworthy, but alot of people like xharris for example would love to have a map showing them #1.

Thanks!

Repinski

I've asked Nickjer about making ODD maps in the past and he said he'd think about it. I don't make the maps, I just manage them so it's not in my power to create a ODD map sorry.

King Sean04

An explanation as to why I think they don't have ODD maps. One reason is defending is usually tribal effort with tribe stacking, account sitting, etc. Where as ODA is a single players effort. Another is, extra effort and more server strain.

Repinski

Due to the NADs point of contact, KPDCK, being a tool in my mail to him and trolling me pointlessly, there isn;t a way for my to confirm the alleged relation due to Calm. not having NADs on their profile like NADs do. I don't have a w60 account to send mails in this world so yeah, blame KPDCK because I'm not going to put something up that could be inaccurate. Here's our mail.

*Sigh* Factor Sep 27,2012 14:08
Dear [player]KPDCK[/player],

I am sending you this mail today because I am the w60 Auto Updating Map manager and there has been a claim that your tribe NADs is a family tribe of Calm. What I need to know to do my job properly is if this claim is true or not. Clam. don't have you guys listed on their profile while you have them on yours so I've just got to make sure the information is accurate.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
~Repinski, insertvariousworldshere Map Mod.

KPDCK Sep 27,2012 14:11
hiya rep..
you will have to ask w60 people..
we only play w62.
The folk on 60 are completely different people.
true story..
geo'

*Sigh* Factor Sep 27,2012 14:13
Why are you listed as the point of contact on the NADs profile then?

KPDCK Sep 27,2012 14:17
would not have a clue.
this is w62
you will have to mail the 60 crew..
we dont play 60,just 62.
I dont even know who NADS are bloke.

*Sigh* Factor Sep 27,2012 14:21
Well I hope you've enjoyed playing a fool pointlessly. This mail will go to the externals in light of it.

You're in both worlds and it's not hard to figure that out. Same name an all. (facepalm)

DeletedUser

KPDCK of the externals doesnt play in W60 anymore. I am one of the coplayers, it really doesnt matter if add em together or not.

I am listed on KPDCKs profile in game as a PoC as well, sorry you didnt see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

I am the lead player on KPDCK in w60. Thana Nightshade (above) is my better half.

The world 62 KPDCK crew has no ties to the w60 KPDCK crew at all, I believe one of the players is named Brett, but that is all I know. I have logged on there three times; twice by accident on my phone with my pudgy fingers, and once to try and get in touch someone on the account so we could change the PW and lock out a problem coplayer. Nobody from world 60 plays world 62, and vice versa.

In fact, they clearly said that in their mail above:

you will have to mail the 60 crew..
we dont play 60,just 62.
I dont even know who NADS are bloke.

I hope you have enjoyed playing a fool yourself, and being pointlessly rude to whoever plays the account over there. You clearly are the better person.

Repinski

It's one account. Obviously the normal person would assume they were just trolling instead of several people having access to the same account and not knowing who all has access to the accounts due to not knowing the players in the other worlds.

ashoka1

Have the w60 crew answered the question...or in all this ...we forgot family

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmm I heard Calm. is a cheater tribe

This is an open forum mate, rule breaking goes to the mods via support tickets.

Coming on here and calling an entire tribe cheats, is way beyond you and anything you can prove.

Put what you hear to the mods and let them deal with it.
But please, don't lower yourself bringing SPAM's latest excuse on here.