W60 Player Made Maps

DeletedUser37628

Did you intentionally make it almost impossible to distinguish error from 7sf? Same goes for a lot of the players on the player map.

DeletedUser

Did you intentionally make it almost impossible to distinguish error from 7sf? Same goes for a lot of the players on the player map.

The differences between the blues faded otu when I converted to Jpeg. Ill try again later.

Yes, error and 7sf are close in color for a reason, wth is going on there since all error members are former 7SFs. Should I give them a unique color or is this a just a name change?

DeletedUser

The differences between the blues faded otu when I converted to Jpeg. Ill try again later.

Yes, error and 7sf are close in color for a reason, wth is going on there since all error members are former 7SFs. Should I give them a unique color or is this a just a name change?

We are a different tribe. So unique colour :)

DeletedUser

I redid them and re-upload them. Photobucket is taking forever to update them though because I have the same filename. If updates dont show check it a little later.
[spoil]
Top 20 Tribes
w60-june08-2012-1.jpg

Top 20 Players
w60-june08-2012-top20-1.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Updated for the Error & SPAM merge:

Top 10 Tribes - 6/19/2012

[spoil]
en60.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

How cool is it that I can almost see all my villages on that map? xD

DeletedUser

Top 20 tribes.
Since Rank 1 is now at 100 million I will only be adding new tribes if they break into the top 10. All tribes I have marked in the past will still be here but only the top 20 are labeled. It will make sense when I build the time lapse map. I should be making my first animated map soon. :D

[spoil]
w60-6-28-2012.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96943

Nice but some of the names are kind of hard to read due to positioning and color. Could you make a key off to the side?

DeletedUser

Here is the first animated map. The action on the K41-42 border really shows Valour's expansion.

Warning, abandon all hope all Dial-Up that click here:
[spoil]
March-JuneAnimation.gif

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

That doesn't seem to be working Thana :O

Ben

Edit: Scratch that, turns out I just needed to refresh my page...

DeletedUser

That doesn't seem to be working Thana :O

Ben

Edit: Scratch that, turns out I just needed to refresh my page...

I know, sorry. I gotta find a better image host than photobucket. It sometimes takes a bit to get it live.