W61 in Zombies hands.

DeletedUser

Why do I need to think about that lmao go look at my area in k85 pretty sure everythings been nobled out of the area
Are you mad at me for something im sensing some hostility,
Game of Rock paper scissors to end this hostility or would do you want to continue to battle with words I should warn you that Iv'e been doing this 'battling of words' for many years in other games and have become quite the player might I add.

I chose rock also =]
brb doing nothing after you paper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Barlow your bad mouthing your ex tribe who pretty much pulled you outta the **** from turtle. Hate have some really good solid players i dont like half of them but i respect them. They could wipe the floor with you and your bad mouthing them. The only reason you have lasted on this world is cause your a slime ball you were the baron/duke of sws and you were giving thenr info and then fled to them. you my friend wont last much longer...

I respect all Hate players some who I have played around for a while on this world and alot of them I have talked to and have made friends with over the past weeks.
What I dont respect is how long they are taking to decide what to do about the zombie situation which is out of my hands and a diplomatic decision.
Oh lmfao as for bad mouthing, go check my first post which stats that they have done nothing due to their diplomatic position therefore shouldnt be on the stats until they decide to join the war.
You seem to misunderstand completly yet you still come back and try and turn Hate against me which is almost laughable, If you want a verbal slinging match against me carry on I find it laughable your even going to try considering one of your co-players is Guitar24(L0L)

But hey I dont want any beef off you Glass you have Guitar24 as one of your co-players you must be amazing...

might aswell remove Hate.F from the war

4 HATE. 0 1 894.083 51.832
5 HATE 0 0 28.259 0

Guess their talking about it diplomatically with a tribe that has 11/12 secrets whilst the rest of the world has declared on said tribe..

DeletedUser

Why do I need to think about that lmfao go look at my area in k85 pretty sure everythings been nobled out of the area
Are you mad at me for something im sensing some hostility,
Game of Rock paper scissors to end this hostility or would do you want to continue to battle with words I should warn you that Iv'e been doing this 'battling of words' for many years in other games and have become quite the player might I add.

I chose rock also =]
brb doing nothing after you paper

I'm in K85 with a few villages, take a look theres more than enough than barbs to eat there. So no, everything hasn't been nobled. :icon_confused:
You post stats about a 174million point tribe nobling barbs, and then theres you, a 1.7 million point player who eats them daily. Please, refrain from been a complete utter idiot all your life and just look at the hypocrisy in your post. Haters gonna hate.

Come try take my villages if you wish? I'm not into rock paper scissors. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I respect all Hate players some who I have played around for a while on this world and alot of them I have talked to and have made friends with over the past weeks.
What I dont respect is how long they are taking to decide what to do about the zombie situation which is out of my hands and a diplomatic decision.
Oh lmfao as for bad mouthing, go check my first post which stats that they have done nothing due to their diplomatic position therefore shouldnt be on the stats until they decide to join the war.
You seem to misunderstand completly yet you still come back and try and turn Hate against me which is almost laughable, If you want a verbal slinging match against me carry on I find it laughable your even going to try considering one of your co-players is Guitar24(L0L)

But hey I dont want any beef off you Glass you have Guitar24 as one of your co-players you must be amazing...

Clearly dont know whats the crack... this is guitar or shall i say danny one of the old guitar co's i own the account now.

Hate are respecting the deal the 2 tribes have made 1v1 once all the other tribes are dealt with :)

you are bad mouthing them your pretty much questioning there leadership ad saying the scared. (you might not of used them words but its what you meant)

You respect all hate members yet your arguing with ross who is 10x a better player than you and also in hate i believe (correct me if im wrong)

DeletedUser

If you mean by daily you mean 4 in one day then yes I eat them daily nom nom nom
Other than that the last barb I nobled was almost 2 months prior - Im an addict what can I say =DDDDDDDDDD

Although we can call it Ironic that you are in that 174 million point tribe defending them against somebody who nobles a few barbs here and there to put a boost into his villages to continue growing yet I doubt very much you have said a word to those on that list. At this point I shall add in a quote from the master himself and bold the relevant parts for the above while laughing at the rest.
'Please, refrain from been a complete utter idiot all your life and just look at the hypocrisy in your post.'

Please point out the empty villages in k85 that I can take without the use of a nuke also I would like that very much,
If you are offering I will gladly take your villages It seems the burden must be too much for one such as yourself I will take over do not worry young one.

=[ Dissapointed your not into rock paper scissors....

DeletedUser

If you mean by daily you mean 4 in one day then yes I eat them daily nom nom nom
Other than that the last barb I nobled was almost 2 months prior - Im an addict what can I say =DDDDDDDDDD

Although we can call it Ironic that you are in that 174 million point tribe defending them against somebody who nobles a few barbs here and there to put a boost into his villages to continue growing yet I doubt very much you have said a word to those on that list. At this point I shall add in a quote from the master himself and bold the relevant parts for the above while laughing at the rest.
'Please, refrain from been a complete utter idiot all your life and just look at the hypocrisy in your post.'

Please point out the empty villages in k85 that I can take without the use of a nuke also I would like that very much,
If you are offering I will gladly take your villages It seems the burden must be too much for one such as yourself I will take over do not worry young one.

=[ Dissapointed your not into rock paper scissors....

You have enemies around you, but do nothing. There is also other players for you to noble in your continent, clearly you don't pay much attention ingame and way too much to speaking shit on forums.

It's not my place to individually ridicule players for nobling barbs, it's there account and they can do as they wish. But when your spouting shit about my fellow tribe members and your doing it, it's a bit hypocritical. You also don't seem to grasp the English language too good and don't even know what a hypocritical post.

Also... 537|890 I have a few more villages around that area, bring it on. I'm right beside you.

DeletedUser

Clearly dont know whats the crack... this is guitar or shall i say danny one of the old guitar co's i own the account now.

Hate are respecting the deal the 2 tribes have made 1v1 once all the other tribes are dealt with :)

you are bad mouthing them your pretty much questioning there leadership ad saying the scared. (you might not of used them words but its what you meant)

You respect all hate members yet your arguing with ross who is 10x a better player than you and also in hate i believe (correct me if im wrong)

If a player such as guitar is in Zombie and they win this world It would be beyond a joke. lmfao

Sticking to that deal I see, So what is the point of us tribes who are not involved in this deal continuing this world why do we not just give you the secrets, tell me what would happen then how would you 1v1 if the world ended...so many flaws in this plan yet you can only see the light and not what is surrounding the light.
Questioning their leadership yes for the above reason as well as many other reasons.
Badmouthing the tribe itself in what aspect, Everything I have posted is fact and has truth reguardless of how you look at it.

Well if he didnt join in the arguement then I would'nt be arguing with him but its good to see he is sticking up for Hate unlike you who is just making Zombie a laughing stock.
He probably is 10x the player I am if he was attacking and defending against a tribe, Doesn't matter how good a player is if he isn't being used then he is just another player that is doing nothing reguardless of skill level or how many villages he has.

This is fun shall we continue? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

lol again need to know stuff about the world :) the remaining secret that we need is controlled by hate and play deep in hate and play terrotory so it would need plenty of nukes and nobles to take...

your questioning there leadership when your a pitiful excuse for a leader...

How am i making zombie a laughing stock everything i have said is true.

He got involved because its a public forum and he has the right to also because you need telling just how bad you are

DeletedUser

You have enemies around you, but do nothing. There is also other players for you to noble in your continent, clearly you don't pay much attention ingame and way too much to speaking shit on forums.

It's not my place to individually ridicule players for nobling barbs, it's there account and they can do as they wish. But when your spouting shit about my fellow tribe members and your doing it, it's a bit hypocritical. You also don't seem to grasp the English language too good and don't even know what a hypocritical post.

Also... 537|890 I have a few more villages around that area, bring it on.

Yes I have not sent one attack at Zombie(lol)
Yes I am always on here 24/7 I do not sleep and look at maps they are for girls (srs)
please tell me where I have been talking about your other tribe members you can also quote it if you like...dont tell me your going to quote a list of your tribes barb nobling history...oh my that is spouting **** yet it is all true...

My current or rather future locations are
592|808 595|811 595|819 :p

DeletedUser

lol again need to know stuff about the world :) the remaining secret that we need is controlled by hate and play deep in hate and play terrotory so it would need plenty of nukes and nobles to take...

your questioning there leadership when your a pitiful excuse for a leader...

How am i making zombie a laughing stock everything i have said is true.

He got involved because its a public forum and he has the right to also because you need telling just how bad you are

guess you cannot read
I am not a leader I am having fun
Reguardless of what you post Guitar24 plays on that account therefore you are a laughing stock
again laughing stock guitar24's insults are like somebody throwing pixxy dust at you

DeletedUser

Shh-No-Tears-Only-Dreams-Now-Rustled-.png

DeletedUser

Why do they allow nubs who only know how to noble barbs, on the externals :icon_eek:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As you already have noticed there are no indications what so ever that we're going after the 12[SUP]th[/SUP] secret. We're honoring our agreement that end game will be ZOMBIE vs. HATE. There is nothing the other tribes can do about that except keeping our troops busy for a while. I'm looking forward to meeting you on the battle field; fighting you man to man as a war should be fought. Everything that has been done so far is just hurdles that need to be removed to reach our end game goal; only a few more hurdles left.

Many are commenting our recruitment (or some call it a merge): We're the tribe on this world (of the larger tribes) that have recruited / merged less than the other large tribes. We're the tribe that has fought Riot for the longest time; a short break the past weeks doesn't change that. Therefore calling our recruits for refugees seems somewhat out of context from my point of view. STD has not done much against Riot; when they started to recruit we had to wake up to avoid STD to become a major threat to us; this is when we started recruiting Riots.

I clearly understand HATES. frustration when we recruited the stronger Riots. However, while we have been warring Riots; HATE. had a NAP that lasted a very longtime; they have used the time to become stronger by merger and taking care of internals/freeriders. Also we needed to go through this process of doing our internals and get some fresh blood on quite many accounts; so when we discover that STD started to recruit our war spills; we decided we could speed up the process of refreshing our tribe by recruiting the better players from Riot.

Pretty disappointed in my tribe zombie... Me, almurph and our friend Jack having a convo about the poll on how we will win the world.

15nnbba.png

Good to know our leadership is true to its word about on winning on dominance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107525

Also... 537|890 I have a few more villages around that area, bring it on. I'm right beside you.

Whats your Ign? Just wondering.