W61 Timeline

DeletedUser

I'm sure the player he's talking about doesn't view himself as a "traitor" nor do any of his new teammates.

"Things were looking bad and he quit" <-- looking bad to whom?

Those are both opinions that can proved by statistics.

@mama Weasley - please refer to tmans picture!

On a serious not, I really enjoyed this thread while it was here and I think a lot of others did too. I presume no one else will take it on?

DeletedUser

I'm sure the player he's talking about doesn't view himself as a "traitor" nor do any of his new teammates.

"Things were looking bad and he quit" <-- looking bad to whom?

Actually most of his new tribemates that i talked to (which was nearly half of them) thought he was a traitor. + there are a LOT of mails and skype chats that prove he was a traitor. So the statement wasn't really false.

Looking bad to whom? Him and his tribe.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Actually most of his new tribemates that i talked to (which was nearly half of them) thought he was a traitor. + there are a LOT of mails and skype chats that prove he was a traitor. So the statement wasn't really false.

Looking bad to whom? Him and his tribe.

Popular opinion is still opinion.

DeletedUser

Ya know, totally Easts accomplisment right?:icon_rolleyes:

Who cares? Its a timeline, it registers what happens, not the merit of it.
It's a noteworthy event because Riot! had that spot for ages.

DeletedUser

Ya know, totally Easts accomplisment right?:icon_rolleyes:

Let them have it..

As long as they also add:

Riot! scores their first kill against East.

It's a noteworthy event because we've been number 2 for such little time.=D

DeletedUser

Let them have it..

As long as they also add:

Riot! scores their first kill against East.

It's a noteworthy event because we've been number 2 for such little time.=D

East earned it they were gaining for ages and were the bigger tribe before the spot of bother and 200k behind top spot.

You took a village off east and your bashers lost 6 ramless nukes attacking one.

Also how many trains were stopped?

DeletedUser

East earned it they were gaining for ages and were the bigger tribe before the spot of bother and 200k behind top spot.

You took a village off east and your bashers lost 6 ramless nukes attacking one.

Also how many trains were stopped?

I know you earned it! I already sent a bouquet to that thread you have praising your hard earned rank 1 on your forums.

Didn't it arrive yet? =D

DeletedUser

too busy reading the mails about east cluster dont attack without a scout reports as these are considered highly dangerous.

why thanks

DeletedUser

too busy reading the mails about east cluster dont attack without a scout reports as these are considered highly dangerous.

why thanks

Considered highly stacked*

VII - East players are apparently moving some players into the continent. These should be considered highly stacked, do not attack without solid scout reports. They are pretty irrelevant in the scheme of things.

:)

DeletedUser

Considered highly stacked*

VII - East players are apparently moving some players into the continent. These should be considered highly stacked, do not attack without solid scout reports. They are pretty irrelevant in the scheme of things.

:)

dont know about that with 6 attacks coming in

to me thats you wanting it back