W62 similarities to businesses in the world

DeletedUser

@MantaRay
I re-read your post and yes there is such a thing as "dominance" in the business world. Just as there is "dominance" in TW w62. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the rules to win w62 are:

"Morthy
Start of World 62

World 62 will start on Thursday the 15th of March at 16:30.

You can pre-register on the world and invite your friends to join you. To pre-register all you need to do is select World 62 from the world select popup when logging in.

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 60% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

No other settings will change after the world has started.

If you have any feedback or questions please click here for the discussion thread.
"

Given the current circumstances, Org is that certain 60% dominance "winning" tribe.

Now back to business dominance, for those of you who have seen the movie inception, Mr. Saito wanted them to plant the idea into Mr. Fisher Jr.'s mind in order to break up his business. Indirect spying? Hard for me to say. Regardless, he wanted to do so TO GAIN COMPLETE DOMINANCE IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY.

So yes it exists. in the business world.