W64 auto self-updating map

DeletedUser96310

ugh... I personally don't like it when maps are spoilered, they become entirely to hard to red.

DeletedUser

Since im not playing anymore if it needs to be changed (zoom and such) and i havent been in here lately for work just email me at namelessprophet@yahoo.com with inquries regarding the map updating.

thank you
Z

DeletedUser

I think the top nobling tribe map should be adjusted to three days instead of one.

DeletedUser89403

It just hasn't updated yet.

Or it's because we fell back out.

DeletedUser89403

Especially when he then disbands your tribe with his new privileges as leader.

DeletedUser93066

*Raises hand* WHy arent NEW! and Scary! marked as a family. Why not color them teh same. :D I am pretty sure tehre are few other family tribes needed to be marked down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

I have a question or something well on 61 I noticed something that they did there with family tribes being consider one tribe. I was curious if this could be done for this one. I don't know how much work it would be but I am just wondering. Sorry if this sounds stupid.

DeletedUser93066

He just have to update the Map easy peasy. Update 2 tribes or 3 that are considered familt as Main tribe tag+ F so for New it would be NEW! F and all will eb same color.

DeletedUser

just make a list of families i should add in the map and ill get to it as soon as i can,.. i zoomed out the map to 8x8 as it should be expanding there by now (will be shown on next update)